Bean Town

Jonathan Holland

Jon's on and off apartment was located in the middle of downtown Boston, were his roommate from time to time, Jared shared the complex apartment and where Jake would be living next year while attending North Eastern. Jon's permanent resident
located back in at the Orion's Academy, yet his practice took place in Pittsburgh, sooner or later there would come a time when he will decide where he could permanently taking dwelling. For now, he didn't mind the frequent bounce of continent. It felt like old times for him, either way he enjoyed Boston more anything, so did Jared. Now he had his girlfriend Willow spending the overnights with Jon.
They've spent the day sight seeing various location and all the hots spots even if you were a muggel. They still couldn't get into the clubs, unless they change their ages on their temporary I.D. However the nights brought them back home, and in the middle of holding onto his girlfriend while she was asleep, he got up to play a few hours of muggel's console. Jon wasn't tired, Willow wouldn't mind him slipping away while he played some play station. Jon put on some street fighting game, and the volume so low so it wouldn't disturb his girlfriend from her sleep.

Willow was being bounced around too by Ares Moon. On brakes and things like that Willow was either practicing or making a name for them in clubs. A.M. was still making no money but Willow for one wasn't in it for the money. She really didn't care if she ever got payed for what they did. Willow just wanted to sing. After playing in front of that massive crowd in Leed's she would do anything to get that feeling back. It was a high like nothing else. The purest form of adrenalin that Willow could ever hope for. This was probably what someone hooked on speed would say but Willow didn't care. She loved her music and preforming that much.

There where other times that where taking up Willow's mind though. Times when she was with her boyfriend Jonathan. She found out that he was a quidditch player and good at it too. She had been to one of his games and was surprised how well they did. There was talk that the U.S had no business in Quidditch but after seeing the Finches Willow begged to differ. She also came to find out how much she liked to be in his apartment. His room mate was nice and thankfully not often there.

Willow had been thankful that they had the apartment to themselves that night when seeing Boston had brought them back to it. Willow fell asleep to Jon's sent and when it went missing Willow woke. It hadn't been sound that lead her to the living room, it had been a strange blue light. She followed it to find Jon playing a muggle game council that she hadn't seen in ages. "Mind teaching me how to play?" Willow asked softly as she slid her hands down his chest from behind.

"Volume must've been to loud?" he smirked, her hands sliding down his chest brought a strange feeling creeping up at the nape of his neck. Willow had a touch that made any man shivered if she ever touched them, though that will never happen. Since getting with Willow, Jon been a very antsy about Willow being around guys. Even the weak worm, with no back bone would be thrown overboard if they were sailing in the middle of the sea, and his girlfriend had just walked passed him. No, it wasn't that ridiculously kind of jealousy. With self confidence and the fact he was her first, made Jon self esteem boost high in a positive way. Just because he was starting to maybe love this girl, no ordinary girl that's for sure. "Yeah sure here's another controller" he handed her a plastic muggel device that vibrated when you touched it. "Let me just restart" he pressed a null button, "What woke you up babes? Thought you was tired last time I checked" he kissed her lips, his mouth entwin with hers, he loved kissing Willow, she had her own very special taste, that made it refreshing to part from her seductive lips.

Willow found it entertaining that Jon was so protective of her. He hadn't shown his protectiveness because Willow never payed attention to anyone other than Jon. She wasn't boy crazy in the least move over Willow hated most guys because they seemed to think that they could best her. Willow could take down most guys that where bigger and supposedly stronger than her. She had a powerful bit of magic to her too so no one could say that she was only good at muggle fighting. Yet because she had breasts men seemed to think that she was weak. Jon didn't though, she knew that Jon recongnised the stringth that dewelled inside her because it matched his.

Willow jumped over the edge of the couch and landed with a small thump. The short shorts that she had used as pajamas would have seemed inappropriate elsewhere but it was only them in the apartment and Jon had seem much more of her body than just her endless legs. Willow took the controller and laughed. The thing was strange to her but she was more than willing to learn how to play. It seemed interesting and she had watched the characters on the screen fight for a bit before distracting her boo. Willow kissed him Jon back lovingly as her hand crept up the side if his face. She broke it only so slightly and looked up into Jon's eyes. "I could feel you there anymore." She breathed and kissed Jon again, relishing the feel of his lips on her's again.

"Aww no fair baby, no fair" she landed besides him showing off her lean and athletic legs. Right before he was about to explain each character in the game, she kissed him back. Its like he fiend for her touches and kisses even more. Her eyes what always caught him in transparent daze. "Don't start something you can't finish ma, you already know how you are babes" he teased her looking away. It made her more rebellious when he tried to refuse her. It made it funny for him when he looked the other way. He dropped the controller on purpose and had her legs planted at the side of his weight. He bend slightly to pick up the muggel device again, to just ignore and pretend she wasn't just sitting right on him like nothing. He could toy with her easily, not sure if he would get away with it, still he could find ways to make it up. He started up the game again, waiting for the unexpected to happen. Jon was amp and ready to toss her around the couch.

Willow laughed then scooted over closer to Jon. She still had her hand on his cheek so she pulled him back to look at her. The way he seemed to be so cool around her put a hunger inside her she had never been able to explain. "Yes I know how I am good enough. And you know I can finish anything I start." She slipped herself on Jon's lap without him really having a choice in the matter. He was broad enough that he would still be able to see and this was a much more conferable seat than the couch for her. Jon put her aside and Willow narrowed her eyes as she watched him bend down for the control to his game. When Jon sat back down Willow grabbed the front of shirt and climbed back onto his lap while putting her hand on the control. She nuzzled at his jaw then whispered into Jon's ear. "Tell me Jon baby, which joy stick would you rather me play with?"

Jon eyes popped out inordinately out of his eyes lids. He resist the pulse consuming, his face slightly tempted by her choice of selection. "Oh I don't think you would need to decide any further" his face hung low slightly, till he wrapped his arms around Willow's waist and brought her closer, his resisting the temptation to go any further. It was to late to go back from those words of lust, he had his girlfriend pinned at the lips, his own crushing inappropriately for them to react. He couldn't have her no better or anyplace else. That's when the knocked came unexpected, a groan escaped from his lips. The fine time was over before it even began. "Dammit! Have to go see who it is?" whoever it was had ruin his cuddle time with his girlfriend.

Willow knew she had been tricked somehow but she really didn't mind. Having Jon showing her just what that powerful body could do was all she needed to overlook the fact that he had indited this. She kissed him fiercely and was very ready to roll when a knock came at the door. "Someone had better be dead or dieing." She said knowing that they would get anywhere now. Willow had woken up more than ready to go and now it seemed like the fates where trying to keep them apart. Willow kissed Jon a few more times before sighing. "Yeah you go have to see who it is." She said a small growl in her voice.

Esme travel by port key to get to her cousin's apartment. It took her more than two hours to appear somewhere safe and unseen by any muggels. It would've caused a lot of fused if she had appeared out of nowhere instead of her cousin's flat. Esme appeared behind an Alley, where she slipped into the crowded streets of Boston, near to getting smash by a car, she ran as fast as she could crossing the streets. Out of breath she bent slightly till she could move along easier now.
Boston felt livid with loud music toxicated the live city atmosphere. So many people were taking up space the crowded walkway, as if she needed to worry much about that. Esme knew where she could apparate and where she couldn't. By her six apparition she landed right in front of long dusky hallway, the walls hanged assorted arts she wasn't familiar with any. Of course that would explain why she would fail at art history in the muggel world, she found no interest in old foolish painting. Number twenty two Bee, read golden trace right on her cousin's door. Already well aware of what she was gonna say to her cousin, she knocked his door a couple time waiting for someone to answer the door. "Jon? Jared? Anyone?" she called out between the cracks, again she knocked this time in a hurried manner. "Hello?!"

"No I have a better idea, " he rolled so his girlfriend laid on top of him now, his chest revealing to her pressed against her own, he kissed her more. Than let go, "How bout you give them your famous introduction? And I promise we can go back to wrestling once they leave?" he smirked, his bottom lip nipping ever so gently at his snag tooth. He knew it made him more appealing than usual, he loved teasing Willow though when it came to fooling around with her. "How bout it? I can even make breakfast tomorrow when you wake up?" he kept pressing her to get up and answer the door. Not cause Jon wasn't lazy, just to see what she'll do if she answered the door. "Come on babe?"

Willow rolled her eyes with a soft growl. She like a taimed lioness this way. Or at least Willow liked to think of herself this way. She looked down at Jon then smacked him semi-hard on the chest. "I want waffles." She said as she slid off of Jon extra slow. She wanted to roll around with him more but she knew that it was rude to keep people at the door even though they eventually go away if they kept there long enough. Or worse if they heared what was going on in the house. Willow pushed the wicked thought out of her mind as she opened the door to Jon's appartment. "Who's dead?" She asked. Willow leaned against the door fraim causally even when she realized who was at the door.

Esme continued to wait, no one seem to be home. When she look down the lights inside the flat were dim, someone was home. Esme reached up, her knuckles ready to knock against the metal door. It swung open and someone familiar besides her cousin had open before she could say anything. "Your dad?" she narrowed her gaze at Willow, wondering why she was here and not a drumstrang. "Long time no see? Stranger? What the heck are you doing at my cousin's place?" she pushed herself inside not letting Willow answer her question yet. Esme made her way down the small corridor and reach the living room setting. Her cousin Nathan was wearing boxers only, no shirt cover anything else and Willow, she turn. Willow was just wearing a long shirt. "Might explain what's going on sis?" she didn't have the right mind to start something. Willow her sister and Nathan had been close to getting married a couple months back. Now he's here with her sister? Esme not gonna leave till she go to the bottom of this, someones gonna say something or else...

Willow smirked in the darkness. This was her blood alright. Only Esme could be that rude and not feel Willow's wrath. She followed then answered her questions by walking past her half sister and wrapping her arms around Jon's shoulders. "Shacking up with my boyfriend what's it look like?" She asked Esme with a grin. Willow felt no shame in telling anyone that she had snagged herself a quidditch player and teacher. She knew of his dreams of Auror-isem but that had been out of the question in New Zealand. Jon was starting to become everything to Jon even though there was that scare no too long ago. She had long since forgiven him and started to trust him. She knew that Jon would not abandon her. Though she was still a little scared Willow had all but overcome it by that point.

Esme rolled her eyes at Willow, she hated her sister's attitude. Acting that way will get her jump in the south side of Boston, well anywhere in the project will. Esme yanked her sister off Nathan's lap before he could say anything and drag her to the bathroom. "What the fnck are you doing with my cousin?" she slammed the door shut, Nathan could easily pushed the wood door open. He's fit like that, none of them can handle Nathan. But he didn't trail behind them, he hadn't formally greet Esme, since Esme was to busy cussing his girlfriend out. "How the hell did you meet him anyways? Your going to Drumstrang and he's here in America? What's really up?" she force Willow to spill it, Esme was tough like her sister but Willow can easily get her down. It will be a bloody fight if they went at it.

Willow had been jumped. Many times as a matter a fact. She got to be an honerery 13 because she had taken so many heads off. Willow acted the way she acted because she knew she could back it up if she wanted to. "Being with ma boyfriend. Do I need a reason to be with someone and if I do what do I look like given it to ma little sister?" She asked with her arms crossed and her head sawying a bit. Willow was carefull not to go full getto on her own sister seeing as she was sort of pissed off. "We met in London actually." Willow said with a grin on her face. She kind of liked the memory even though it had ended messyly. "He came into the club I was singing at and looked kinda misrable so I went to talk to him. We ened up hooking up. I freaked and kicked him out but then donno." She said scratching at the back of her neck. "He came when I demanded he be there when I got tested for the baby we could have made and been together ever since." She said shrugging. Esme of all people should have known how hard it was for her to trust people. To open her heart to something like she was opening up to Jon was almost unheard of.

Esme came ranting up a storm, while Willow claimed Jon instantly. It happen to fast for him to realize, why his cousin was mad, and than he heard the words sister and cousin used instantly. If he understood correctly, which he sat thinking when they took their argument into the bathroom, he was dating his cousin's sister. Jon stood up before it got nasty in the bathroom, if she would be mad with anyone it should be with her parents now Willow or Jon. How'd was he suppose to know he was dating a relative sibling? It sounded sick at first, but no blood touched with Willow or Jon. Just the connection with Esme, whom disown both her parents last name to claim the future of someone else. "Hey?" Jon detoured the small corridor that lead to the small bathroom he shared with his roommate and girlfriend now. "You guys alright in there? Tell me what's up?" he asked, waiting for some sign or reply back. Jon would be more than help to intervien if it got nasty in there.

"Ugh nevermind I don't want to hear it" Esme made a sour face, her sister being pregnant and Jon having something to with it sounded so familiar. Esme just didn't mention it for Jon's sake, ugh. She would drill him over the head if Willow knew about his girlfriend. But eh, Jon probably already told her about it. He's such a zombie sometimes, she swear they aren't related. "I'm bunking here till school,s out anyways, got a full transfer out" Esme ignored Jon's tapping against the door. "Hold up, I'm talking to Willow give us five minutes" Esme reached into her pockets were a bag of galleon was settle on the white brill sink, and a picture of her suppose brother."Got this from the old dead beat" she handed Willow the picture. "Says he's our brother, some kid name Leonardo" Esme slide onto the covered toilet, she would've never guessed she had a brother out there somewhere. "Did you know we had a brother?"

Willow shook her head. It had ended peacefully even though they both had their tempers. This was something that Willow should have been grateful for maybe. Jon came knocking at the door and Willow smirked. "Don worry baby I'll tell you when we have to hide a body." She said jokingly. She had known about the girl that had told Jon that she was pregnant just to stay with him and had assured Jon that there was no way in hell that she would lie about something like that. It just wasn't Willow's way. She looked at the picture that Esme gave her and rolled her eyes. "Of course. Didn't know he was our brother but there was something familiar about him. Leo's the bass player for A.M." She said handing the picture back to Esme. "Not sayen I'm surprised. That man can't keep his junk to himself." She said rolling her eyes again. She knew there was a reason Leo felt her wrath more often than anyone else in the band. Family beat on family sort to speak.

"I'd figure you would know him somehow. Seems like our blood can be smell from a mile away" Esme took the picture sliding back into her pockets. "Your gonna tell him right? I mean you have to tell him" Esme looked seriously at her sister. When she was done here, Esme would have to convince her cousin's she had no place to go till she's done with school. Jon had a soft spot for the girls in the family, seems he's been to soft with Willow too. "You think Jon will let me stay while I attend Salem? I'm almost done with school, so it won't be a big deal. Right?" she would stay long enough till she was totally independent and can possibly change her name too. Makwa's not a name she will be baring for the rest of her life, she had plans to let that name go.

Willow nodded slightly and rolled her eyes. "Yeah and we tend to hate each other at first sight." She said jokenly. She remembered how rocky the meeting with her sister had been when she first meet her. They where cool now really. "Ya not doing your last year?" She asked. Willow remembered Esme being sixteen even though they where born around the same year. Willow was older for some reason she could not fathom. She was going to be 18 this year when Halloween came around again. Even so she was still going to go to school. "Ya know now that ya mention it, finishing off school in Salem doesn't sound too bad." She said thoughtfully. Willow had a few friends at Drumstrang because she became known as the ass kicker of Drumstrang. One of them anyway. As it turned out there where a few girls who where loud and violent. A few boys took them on too. Willow wanted to get away from her crazy aunt though. That woman was driving her up the wall with all her talk of being safe from the evils of the world. As if Willow couldn't take care of herself.

Using a nonverbal spell, Jon was able to open the lock door without having to thrill the door down. He open the door, first one he saw was Willow. He grabbed his girlfriend and started making out with her to annoying his cousin more. "What's up? What are you doing here?" after they've finished their heated session, he turn his direction at his cousin. He sounded more amusing if anything. If anyone was to see Jon now, they would think he's change so much. Willow influence him like hell, at least he's not sad anymore. His old life was slowly disappearing, Jon hadn't once thought about Zuka, except when he's sleeping. She leak through his dreams at night, when awake he did good forgetting the night before visions.

Willow had her arms crossed under the breast thinking when she saw the door open and her boyfriend come in. He practicly forced her into a kiss which she gave back just as much as passion. There was the side note that she would completely gross out Esme with a display of PDA but more of it was that Willow had been left wanting earlier. "Just talking about misplaced relatives and dead beat dads." She said rolling her eyes as she placed her hands on his chest. Willow did her best to take the dreams from Jon but there was only so much she could do. Though he didn't talk about it much Willow got some of what was going on from the way his face moved in the night.

"I'm not staying here, I mean.." Esme began to tell her sister than her stupid cousin came in without warning. He lace his arms around Willow and started to make out with her. Esme could practically gag seeing both her bloods making out likes its some freaking hippie party. "So if your like dating my sister I'm staying here for a while. What relatives don't come cheap you know" Esme made another grimace face. Rolling her eyes at Jon than decided the bathroom was to over crowded. "You guys want Chinese? My starving" Esme went into the living room were her big duffle bag was laid tossed on the floor. Esme sat down grabbing her bag, she pulled it up to her lap. Scanning through her bag she look to see if she still had any cash laying around somewhere in the bottom of her bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back