Bea Daniels

Bea Daniels

annasophia2.jpg
annasophia3.jpg
annasophia4.jpg
annasophia.jpg

All About Me
Full Name: Beatrice Effie Daniels. More commonly know as Bea.
Date of Birth: November 7th
Current Age: 11
Basic Appearance: Short blonde hair that is often found straight, she has bluey grey coloured eyes. Bea is 4"9 and is slim.
Personality: Bea is Outgoing, bubbly, talkative, friendly and loud. She takes after her older brother and dad.

All About My Family
Family:
Father: Bernard Elliot Daniels, wizard that works in the ministry in the department of magical transportation. Blonde short and spiky hair with grey eyes and is 5"7. He is Friendly, kind, talkative, family orientated and funny and is aged 48
Mother: Breeana Elizabeth Daniels (nee Stuart), Witch that works in the ministry in the department of magical transportation like her husband. Brown long hair with blue eyes and is 5"6. She is Hardworking, strict, loyal, likes cleanliness and serious and is aged 48
Older Brother: Ben Edward Daniels, wizard that does not have a stable job at the moment. He does odd jobs for people around the wizarding world like fixing things. He is very interested in the muggle world and hopes to work in a profession that means muggle relations. He has blonde short hair with warm blue eyes and he is 5"6. He is Funny, hyper, friendly, talkative and nice and is aged 19.
Older sister: Bridget Emilee Daniels, Witch that works in the ministry in the department of international magical cooperation. Long blonde hair with cold blue eyes and is 5"6. She is Strict, job orientated, serious, argumentative and moody and is aged 19.
Brother: Brendan Ethan Daniels, hopeful wizard that is being homeschooled (he has not shown any signs of magic yet). Brown short hair with blue eyes and he is 4"6. He is Cute, happy, funny, friendly and loveable and is aged 6.

Pets:
A family tawny owl, called Eros. He has been in the family for eight years. Bea would like her own owl when she goes to Hogwarts.

Area of Residence:
Reading, near London England.

Blood Status:
Mixed Blood. Bea's dad is half blood (his dad married a muggle but he came from a mixed blood family). Bea's mum is mixed blood.

Heritage:
On Bea's dad's side they originate from germany and sweden and bulgaria(hence the blonde hair), most of them go or have been to Durmstrang. On Bea's mothers side they orignate from all over the United Kingdom. She has family in Wales, Scotland, England, Germany, Sweden and Poland although, she has not met all of her family. As far as she is aware they are all wizards and witches. Bea likes having a big family and she would love to meet all of her relatives someday, she knows that she has some cousins that are the same age as her or a little older.

Special Abilities:
None, although she has heard that her great-great uncle was a metamorphagus, she does not know whether this is true or not.

Interests or Hobbies:
Bea likes anything to do with the outside, she likes running. Her brother got her interested in it while Bea joined him when he jogged. She has recently tried meditation and likes it although she doesn't do it often. She likes spending time with her friends and playing Quidditch.

Additional Skills:
She has a kind nature and she gets along with almost everyone, they find her approachable.

Strengths:
Being able to talk to everyone, having a kind nature which makes people trust her. She thinks that there is nice in everyone.

Weaknesses:
Bea is pretty naive, she wears her heart on her sleeve and she thinks everyone is nice so she can get hurt easy.

Describe your character in three words:
Trustworthy, friendly and outgoing.

Favourite place to be:
Back at her home in England, The local park in New Zealand and the beach.

Friends:
Back home in Westminster Bea was quite popular and had a nice group of girl friends. Her best friends are called Alana, Brooke, Hailee, Karli and Taylor. All of them are muggles apart from Hailee but she is going to Hogwarts Scotland not HNZ. They have all been best friends since Bea first moved to westminster because they all lived in the same estate. Bea hopes that she will make some more friends at Hogwarts and she will keep in touch with her old friends.

Hogwarts House:
Bea hopes to not be in Slytherin as she doesn't like the traits that the house wants. She would prefer to be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff like her father and brother.

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
Bea hopes that she will make good friends at Hogwarts and she will learn more about the wizard world.

Best school subjects:
Bea's best school subjects will be the ones which she can do something practical or subjects which are outside.

Worst school subjects:
Bea's worst school subjects will be the ones which require a lot of writing as Bea likes to move around.

Extracurricular Activities:
None as of yet.

Plans for your future:
Bea hopes to work in the ministry in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

Your Patronus:
Bea's patronus would be a dove because it is the daniels's family crest and she loves the beauty of a dove.

Your Patronus memory:
The day when Ben graduated from Hogwarts Scotland and came home with great results.

Your Boggart:
Bones because when Bea was younger she saw Ben break one of his bones in his arm and she could see the bone sticking out. Since the she has hated them.

Your Animagus:
Dove. The same reason of the patronus.

Mirror of Erised:
Bea would see herself with all of her family as she has never met some of them and family is important too her.

A page from your diary:
Today I ventured out of the house and went to the local park here and can you believe it i've met a friend! She is a witch too, its so wierd there seems to be a lot of witches and wizards here, i've met a few and im sure i'll meet some more when i go to Hogwarts. I cant wait to go now, i wish the months would speed up so i can go. Ben has told be all about Hogwarts Scotland and it seems amazing, I wonder if the Hogwarts here in New Zealand will be the same?

Hi again. So again, good character, so lets see if I can help you out with anything :)

1. What are you parents like (5 words to describe them)
2. What are their occupations?
3. What blood are they?
4. What are your siblings like (5 words to decribe each of them)
5. What houses were you parents and older siblings in?
6. Does you older siblings have a job ow they have left school. If so what?
7. Why are you travelling so far to go to school and not attend Hogwarts in England?
8. What house do you think ou are best suited for/not best suited for?
9. What house do you want to get into?
10. What house do you not want to get into?
11. What subjects are you looking forward too/not looking forward too?
12. What subjects do you think you will be good at/not good at?
13. Is their any other reasons why a dove would be your patronus/animagus
14. Is they any particular memory you have of bones that led you to disliking their appearance so much?

Have fun with these and I'll get back to you :)

1. What are you parents like (5 words to describe them) Dad: Friendly, kind, talkative, family orientated and funny.
Mom: Hardworking, strict, loyal, likes cleanliness and serious.

2. What are their occupations?Dad: he works in the ministry.
Mom: she works alongside her dad.

3. What blood are they?Dad: Half blood.
Mom: Mixed blood.

4. What are your siblings like (5 words to decribe each of them) Ben: Funny, hyper, friendly, talkative and nice.
Bridget: Strict, job orientated, serious, argumentative and moody.
Brendan: Cute, happy, funny, friendly and loveable.

5. What houses were you parents and older siblings in? Dad; Hufflepuff
Mom; Ravenclaw
Ben; Hufflepuff
Bridget; Slytherin

6. Does you older siblings have a job now they have left school. If so what? Yes, Bridget also works at the ministry. Ben is between jobs, he does lots of little jobs that people need doing, he does not have a stable career yet.

7. Why are you travelling so far to go to school and not attend Hogwarts in England? Bea's parents thought that it would be a great adventure for Bea as she is quite adventurous.

8. What house do you think you are best suited for/not best suited for? I think that Bea is best suited for Hufflepuff because she takes after her older brother and dad. I think that she is not suited for slytherin as she has no qualities that would make her a slytherin. She is a complete opposite of her older sister.

9. What house do you want to get into? Bea would want to be in Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

10. What house do you not want to get into? Bea would not like to go into slytherin.

11. What subjects are you looking forward too/not looking forward too? Bea is looking forward to practical subjects, subjects where she can use her wand like Charms. Bea is not looking forward to lessons that require a lot of writing, History of Magic for instance.

12. What subjects do you think you will be good at/not good at? I think Bea would be good at Charms and maybe potions. I also think Bea will not be good at History of Magic or Astronomy.

13. Is their any other reasons why a dove would be your patronus/animagus Bea also likes the beauty of the animal.

14. Is they any particular memory you have of bones that led you to disliking their appearance so much? When she was very young her brother Ben was involved in an injury which involved one of his bones breaking in his arm and Bea could see the broken bone and since then she has hated them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back