Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella Chaos was feeling less than happy this February, especially with Valentines day fast approaching. Her heart was aching with longing but her mind was stubbornly telling her to get a move on or make up her mind. First, Aiden, the guy she was head over heels for, had moved away to Durmstrang again, last year had been torture enough, but she had Steph to help her get through the tough time, now she wasn't talking to Steph so she couldn't do that again. Then there were here feeling for Mike, she was still in denial about them, yet she found herself wanting to talk to him more. She didn't want to tell anyone because she didn't want people to think it was like the Theo/Aiden situation all over again.

Bella slumped down on a bench outside her common room, wearing a green dress. She saw her cat Gracie hanging around as usual, and picked her up, careful not to push too hard around her pregnant belly. She wanted to get her homework done but her mind was too fogged with stupid boy problems to think clearly.

Harri strolled down to the dungeons, for some reason she had found her self coming her more and more often. She used to hate the place, but she found the peace and quiet quite inviting now. This time she had come more appropriatly dressed, not looking as good as usual, but comfortable in a slouchy grey jumper jeans and a beanie.
As she walked through the dungeons she spotted someone sitting on a bench a little further up, she walked over, "Bella?" she said sitting besides her, "Are you okay?" she asked, tipping her head on the side slightly. She seemed kind of confused, or upset.

Isabella had been softly stroking Gracie when she heard someone address her. She looked up and saw Harri, an older Gryffindor she had seemed to run into a lot this year. Well, at least when she was friends with Steph and she and Aiden were still together. Ever since she hadn't been talking to those two it seemed she hadn't seen Harri anymore either.

"Hey Harri!" she said with a weak smile on her calm face. She sighed once Harri noticed there was something wrong with her, so it was painfully obvious then. She smiled weakly at Harri and said, "Aiden's gone, to Durmstrang again. Without a note." She shrugged as if it didn't matter to her that Aiden hadn't bothered to say goodbye but it did hurt her. She thought that he would care about her enough to say goodbye at least. "How are you?" she asked in return, trying to get the subject off of her.

Harri smiled at Isabella briefly before her face fell, "What?!" she siad, genuinly shocked, "Aidens gone to Durmstrang?! Well it was nice of him to say bye," she said shaking her head. "I'm fine," she said dismissivly.
"How are you?" she asked, she knew Aiden and Isabella weren't offically together anymore but she always thought they looked great together. They had always seemed so happy and smitten she had been suprised when they broke up.

Isabella gave Harri a look that said 'I know right?!' when Harri said it was nice of Aiden to say goodbye, of course she was being sarcastic. Harri asked her how she was and knew she meant how was she holding up with Aiden gone. Isabella wanted to lie to her and seem strong like she did around everyone else, like she didn't need or want Aiden around. But something about Harri was trusting, and Isabella felt like they were becoming better friends, at least more than acquaintances, and felt like she could tell her how she really felt.

"Pathetic," she admitted with a sigh. She tucked a strand of short brown hair behind her ear and kicking the air lightly in frustration. "It just makes me feel worthless that he didn't even say bye," she said, finally voicing what she had been thinking the entire time. "But it's just wishful thinking. I always liked him more than he liked me," she added with a dismissive eye roll and a scowl. She always broke her own rules and made herself weak and vulnerable when it came to Aiden. What was it about him that made her go soft?

Harri looked at Isabella fondly, glad that she had chosen to tell her. "Did he say goodbye to anyone?" she asked, shaking her head in disapproval. "No he always liked you loads. I think he still does," she siad gently, smiling at her. "Do you still like him?" she asked gently, her green eyes were wider then usual with understanding.
She knew how much boys could play girls, not that it couldnt be the other way around either but... She knew how much they hda the power to hurt them. She couldn't understand why Aiden hadnt said goodbye, she knew he still liked Bella so why would he treat her like that? She sighed gently in fustration.

Isabella was glad that Harri thought of Aiden as a friend, otherwise she would've gotten the same 'You don't need him' responses from everyone else who didn't seem to like Aiden. But Harri was different, she knew how much they liked each other since she had seen them together a lot. She smiled appreciatively at Harri, glad that she was very understanding.

Then Harri asked if she still liked Aiden, Bella bit her lip. "Of course I do!" she replied right away but she looked down at her feet as she thought of something, or someone else. Of course she still liked Aiden, very much so, but him getting together with Steph had really hurt her and driven her closer to Mike instead and now that he was gone, she seemed to turn to Mike more often. She didn't know if she was ready to actually say out loud that she was beginning to like Mike.

Harri smiled as Isabella said she still liked Aiden, "I knew it," she said softly.
"Wait, didnt you go to the ball with Mike?" she asked, her mind flicking back slightly. "Does he like you?!" she asked, with a slightly comical gasp. Her eyes widened slightly, did Aiden know? And if he did she wondered what he would say. "Wait, do you like him?"she asked, her green eyes even wider now.

Isabella immediately bit her lip in anxiety when Harri asked about Mike. "Yeah we went to the ball together," she said while nodding her head slowly. At that time she hadn't liked Mike yet, in fact she still disliked him a lot and was wondering why he had asked her to the ball. She then remembered when they were dancing and he had asked her if he was her boyfriend and when Isabella had said it was too soon, he stormed off. "Well..." she began hesitantly with a nervous smile towards Harri. "Yeah he likes me," she decided to answer as she remembered the confrontation between Mike and Aiden by the Gryffindor common room on the day she had gotten back to school. Bella ran her fingers through her hair as she stalled on the last question. She was going to say 'No I hate him!' but she had taken too long on stalling so instead she quietly said, "Would it be horrible if I said yes?" It wasn't just that Mike was a former enemy that she was afraid of admitting she liked him, it was the fact that she was still completely smitten with Aiden, so liking someone else confused the young Slytherin girl.

Harri shook her head, "Of course you wouldn't be!" she said gently.
"So you like both of them?" she tryed to state but it came out as a quesiton. "Thats happened to me before," she said truthfully, when she had been going out with Kevin she had found that she liked Alex, she hadn't been able to decide who she liked more. Finally she had realised that things with Kevin just werent working. "Do you know who you like more?" she asked, "I know its a horrible question but if you know your one step closer!" she said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back