Batters Up'

Victor Crimson

OOC First Name
Madz
Victor was estatic that the weather was finally picking up. I mean New Zealand in the winters is not that bad he thought to himself, but man did he missed the sun being out. Its been a while since he felt the sun rays bounce against his thick curly afro hair. Or the grass underneath his skater shoes, today though he was wearing regular nike shoes. Kind of worn out but he didn't care, the purpose for coming out in the first place was to play a little baseball. Victor grabbed his bat, gloves and ball and heading straight for the pitch. It would make sense to play near the lawn, but Victor saw if no games were being played might as well put the pitch in good use. Setting his bat upon his arrival, Victor tossed the ball up in the air, in hopes to find anyone that's willing to play a little baseball.

It had been some time since Derrik had stepped foot into the Quidditch Field. It had been a while since Derrik hopped on a broom and flew around. He figured why not walk around the field. With is Hufflepuff school shirt on, he made his way to the pitch. Upon arrival he found someone in the field. "Who could that be?" he thought to himself. Being the odd, random yet nice person that Derrik is, he walked up to the boy.

"Um..hi."
[color]

Victor was still tossing the ball into the air, when he caughted it just in time to hear someone new out of the blue approach him. "Oh Hey" Victor grin as he continue to tossed the ball once again, till he stop for a little while. "Puff right?" Victor asked, he wasn't wearing his uniform but he did have his gryffindor sweater on. Even if the weather was pleasant, he still felt the wind blowing a little. Which is why Victor ball kept going everywhere, that's why he stop tossing it around. "My names Victor, I think ..." he stop because Arias did say this boy was name Derrick, she had pointed him out once but he wasn't sure. "Do you know Arias dude?"

"I figured as much" It was Victor, the Gryffindor that Arisa was going out with.
"Why yes I do know her." This would be Derrik's first time meeting Victor. He seemed alright. Not a bad kid at all.
"I'm guessing your the Victor that she keeps mentioning?" Derrik ruffled his hair. That habit would never go away. It was a little thing he picked up and it always reminded him of Tala now. Derrik almost smiled.

Hoshi was wind-boarding when she saw the pair on the ground. She had a year before the curse had settled in on her to perfect the art now she was not a master at it but was good enough to make it look easy. One was her long since ex Victor who she had feelings for as anything other than a friend and the other was an Derrik who in Hoshi's opinion should have been a girl. And that wasn't meaning any to disrespect. She made the broom dip at the end of her deep green boots and smiled wide. "Hey you two." She said as her green tipped hair fluttered slightly in the wind.

"The one and only" Victor grin as he slipped out a hand to give Derrick a dap. "I was hoping to meet you one day. Its just that..." Victor lowered his voice, "I'm sort of worried about Arias..." but Victor stopped when he recognise the familiar of another voice, it was Hoshi, Victor ex-girlfriend from a few years back. Victor dropped the subject immediately, he didn't want to talk about his girlfriend problems in front of his ex-girlfriend, its way to personal either way. "Hey Hoshi long time no see? How you been?" Victor looked up with a friendly smile.

Derrik threw out his hand and shook Victor's. Derrik's ears perked up when Victor had said that he was worried about Arisa. of course this was a tad normal but maybe this time it was something different. As Victor was about to talk about the problem, Hoshi appeared from above.
"Hey Hoshi".

Hoshi heard the name Arisa and kept the grin to herself. She didn't know what was happening with 'Risa-chan' but Hoshi was one of the secrets she was keeping. Hoshi had aproced Arisa not too long ago and asked her if she wanted to be part of her new prankster group. Arisa now took on the aspect of Lust. Hoshi was going to stir up trouble in the school and it would be a long time before people found out it was her. "Yo Agile-kun, Haven't talked to you since forever how have you been?" She asked as she jumped down to now sit on her broom side saddle. Some people would have though she was using magic to stay on her broom but she wasn't it was just balance.

Victor looked at Hoshi stranged than shrugged picking up his bat from the ground. Victor was a little taken back that Hoshi was flirting with him and that she actually knew Derrick. He seemed like a kind of guy Victor would totally hang out with, but for Hoshi to act that way, hmmm Victor just brush the thought away. Only coming to the conclusion that they had class together, right he said almost rolling his eyes. How could Victor forget, wielding the bat in his grip, Victor tossed the ball up and began to swing his metal bad. At a good distant he hit the ball towards the other side of the pitch, already breaking out into a run, Victor ran to retrieve the ball. He kept at it till they conversated for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back