Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene knew he should be studying, but the sun was out, the flowers were in full bloom, so of course he wouldn't be indoors with his noise in a book. He was sitting on his cloak and he had his books in front of him to study but he was playing his guitar, letting his fingers softly move across the chords. He wasn't heading home again this year, he didn't want to, he knew it was easier for his cousin if was just at school. But he did miss being around family for christmas, he missed seeing her face as she opened her present, but he'd see his cousin over the break. He was playing a slightly melancholy tune as he sat enjoying the warmth of the sun. He had gotten a note from Elizabella and was sure that she'd come join him, which he was looking forward to. She was cool.

Elizabella was doing wery good her assistant job and she can wait learned more about herbology and she wanted make her Sea bealog in real. Bella was taking some cupcakes what she was made in the kichen and some snacks. She was glad that she have Hufflepuff friens to and he seemed nice and she was glad that she find him. Bella walkes with snacks Hogwarts garden. "Hey, i bring some cupcake, chips and drink, some skittles to." Bella smiled him.

Eugene looked up as he spotted Bella making her way over to him with snacks. He waved excited at her and played a more upbeat tunes on his guitar as she walked over to him. "Thanks Bella!" he didn't think she needed to bring so much out but he paused his playing took some skittles and ate them. "How are you cuz?" he asked as he barely finished his mouthful of skittles.

''Ur welcome, Gene'' Bella smiled him and take some skitles to and eated. ''Well, i am good and to much alredy and slower learned exams. Just woried. You? Cuz? That my nickname? I like.'' She smiled and looked to his guitar. Her brother Parker was guitar and she know something play but she was a little shy show others.'' What song you play?'' She asked.

Eugene nodded as she began explaining how she was before picking at the nickname, or well, fond name he used. "Nah, it means like cousin, or friend, you're my friend, so you're my cuz," he explained, knowing the words came out rather poorly. "I'm sure you'll do great on your exams Bella, but like exams aren't everything," he said. He looked down at his guitar and smile. "Nothing in particularly, just playing a little nameless tune," he told her.

''You realy think? I just wanna be later Healer to St. Mango our just be a Sea bealog.'' She seemed woried a little and best grades was more important from her. She just wanted make her dream come true and be like her mother. '' Can you show me some playing melody?'' She gave him choclate cupcake and then she find strawbery cupcake and started eat.

Eugene nodded, "Course, I mean if you wanna be a healer, you'll need exams, and I don't know what a sea bealog is, but you'd need specific grades for that," Eugene said, "But like, it's not the end of the world if you don't do well bro," he said this as someone who did work hard for his grades, who worked hard because he knew he wouldn't succeed if he didn't put the worl in and he needed to put the work in. "I can play you a melody," he said. He gave the guitar a little strum and tuned it slightly. "Okay, so I'll call this song Bella is my friend," he told her with a wide smile. He began playing, strumming a simple melody, making it up as he went along, letting his hands move along the strat with practiced ease.

''Well, i try not be woried about exams and i last time all get O. What you will do when shcool end?'' HSe gave him a cupcake another and she take strawbery cupcake and ated. ''Mayby you right, Gene!'' She finished her cupcake. ''Aww, thanky!'' She apriciated that he do that for her. It was her first time that how her friend play a song. It was realy nice of him and Bella apriciated.

Eugene was playing his little tune, making the next section up as he went along, humming along softly and every so often singing, Bella is my friend. And after a few minutes, as long as a song would go on for he finished playing. "What did you think?" he asked with an excited tone.

Bella started a little cry from her happines and he definetly know what can make girl cry. She listened amaizing song and no was matter what others was thinking. '' Thanky, you know how make girl cry.'' She told him.

Eugene frowned a little in alarm as it appeared Bella had started to cry. "Oh no!" he spluttered with a little confusion and a little panic, it hadn't been his intention. "I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry Bella," He apologised, he wasn't sure if she'd just found the song sad or if these were happy tears but he hoped they were the latter.

''It's happy tears and sounds amaizing. Thanky'' She smiled her friend. Song was realy nice and she never hear from anyone like that sing for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back