Barry Wats

Barry Wats

( I know my user name is Barry Weasly I wasn't thinking when i wrote it as i ment Wats but i have sent a user name change request so sorry about that.)

Full Name:Barry Bert Wats
- Birth Date:09/03/2011
- Current Age:12
- Basic Appearance:Barry is tall,chubby,blue eyes,dirty brown hair
- Parents:Father:Bert Wats, Mother:Mary Wats
- Siblings, if any:none
- Pets, if any:a male giger cat called Gingy
- Area of Residence:Hamilton
- Blood status:half blood-mum is a muggle born

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why):
- Worst school subjects (And why):

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?cat
- What would their Boggart be?letting a quaffle in through a hoop
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)otter
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? being the best keeper in the wizard world for quidditch
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?when his favourite quidditch team won for the first time in sevral years

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Diary

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeee! Im finally 11 and here i am sitting up in bed, its nearly midnight nd my birthday is nearly over but today my parents just gave me the most amasing presents. I got a new broomsticks (it's not a fast a fast flying firebolt, but still its so kool.) I also a potion cauldren, and I bet yourwondering why I got that. Well I just got the best present of them all... I got a letter from Hogwarts! I'm so excited and I just can't wait to go...

(I hope its ok.. I can add some stuff if needed)

Hey Barry, here are some questions for you.
Answer in character (IC) or out of character (OOC).

~ Your age and birthdate suggest you are 12, but your diary entry is from your 11th birthday. Was there a delay in being able to attend Hogwarts? If so, what was it? How do you feel about it?
~ It seems your mum has told you a fair bit about magic. What is your father's attitude to it?
~ Will Gingy be coming to Hogwarts with you?
~ Where did you learn to play quidditch? Do you know many other magical families that you have been able to play with?
~ Can you please give reasons for your patronus being a cat and your animagus form being an otter?
~ What house do you think you'll be in?
~ Did your mother go to Hogwarts in the UK? What house was she in?
~ Do you wish you had siblings or are you happy being an only child?
~ Aside from quidditch, what are your hobbies? Do you have many friends?

I look forward to your responses
-Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back