Wand
Epiphany;
Full Name:
-Baralyth Desalphus Ashula

Date of Birth:
-July 4th, 2016

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Baralyth is tall and slender, yet has well-formed muscles underneath his everyday garb. His skin is slightly tanned, and his eyes are brown with a golden ring circling his pupils. Has short brown hair. Above his right eye is an easily noticeable scar that spans about two inches vertically going over his eyebrow as well. If viewed closely enough you can see a strange scar stretching around his elbow, and down the center of the front of his lower left arm stopping just at his hand. Underneath the skin around his lower left arm is the latest in bionics, as he lost his arm two years ago in a horrible car accident. His parents performed the first surgery with their finished limb research on him, only hoping it would succeed, and it did. Although he belongs to a moderately wealthy family, he doesn't like to strut his stuff, but still wears casual 'men's wear' often. As of now he is obviously going to be clean shaven as he is still yet a child.

Personality:
- Baralyth is a self-respecting, kind, and loyal young man. He would go out of the way for a stranger, and never betray those he cares about. He excels in these parts of his personality, but it's also his downfall as it gives him large flaws. He wouldn't see a deception coming, and he'd needlessly end up hurting himself for another.

Family:
- His mother and father lost contact with his family many years ago. So it is just him, and his parents now, Yasfel and Shianna Ashula.

Pets:
- None as of now.

Area of Residence:
- Wellington, New Zealand

Blood Status:
- Muggle-born

Heritage:
- As far as he knows his family is extremely mixed. His father moved to Wellington from middle Asia to further study his science, and he then met his mother Shianna who was a long time local.

Special Abilities:
-

Interests or Hobbies:
- He enjoys working on bionic parts, a interest brought about by his parents, and giving him enough knowledge to repair his arm. He also enjoys archery, and sitting in trees, relaxing.

Additional Skills:
- A fleeting interest, Baralyth studied martial arts in china for a year, and learned a bit of physical self defense. His archery skills are honed, and regularly practiced. At the time he doesn't have the ability to fly a broom stick.

Strengths:
- Strong willed. Loyal, and noble. Will always help a stranger in need.

Weaknesses:
- Goes beyond his limit, normally causing great repercussions later. He would never see a betrayal coming because of his loyalty, and he often puts himself in harms way by helping people he doesn't know.

Describe your character in three words:

Noble: As he was raised, he was always taught to care about others feelings, and have mercy upon those weaker than himself.

Determined: He as always been this way, but no matter what may come his way, he always tries his hardest to advance forward, even if whatever it is seems impossible to surpass.

Trusting: Almost naturally, Baralyth has tended to trust in people from day one, even if he has only known them a short time. Why this is is beyond him, but is also noted as well, realizing it may be a flaw.

Favourite place to be:
- His parents house lab. He loves to tinker with parts, and see what he can come up with.

Friends:
- None.

Hogwarts House:
- None

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- To graduate with top grades, pretty simple, huh?

Best school subjects:
- None yet.

Worst school subjects:
- None yet.

Extracurricular Activities:
- Plays soccer at the moment, and does archery as a personal interest.

Graduation:
- Not yet.

Current Job:
- Student at a regular school.

Plans for your future:
- Become a teacher at Hogwarts, but not known as to what subject yet.

Your Patronus:
- Panther; A panther is strong, agile, and yet graceful. Much like Baralyth.

Your Patronus memory:
- Despite the pain and suffering he went through, his most dear memory was of his parents performing the surgery on his left arm.

Your Boggart:
- Speeding Semi trucks.

Your Animagus:
- None.

Mirror of Erised:
- An image of his Patronus walking among him as a physical being. He first saw his Patronus at a very young age when he was lost in a forest.

A page from your diary:

Today I sat in class and thought to myself, "Hello me, what would you do if your left arm fell off right 'now'?" Sometimes I fear my mind wanders into places just a tad too bizarre. As the question crossed my mind I fell back in my chair and started somewhat of a domino effect. The teacher howled, the students laughed. Life is good Diary. We'll chat again my old friend.

Hello and Welcome AGAIN! LOL :D

Just a few question I like to ask!

1.What does his parents think about Magic at all? Like their feel to it?
2. What made him so naturally trustful to strangers and those around him? Is there a memoryyou can recall back that made him this way?
3. How do others act when they know about his bionic arm?
4. What house are you hoping for and why?
5. Why didn't his parents just use magic to heal his arm? How serious was this accident?

I think that's about it ^^

Forgive me if some things seem sketchy, Baralyth's path is still slightly a work in progress.

1. He is muggle-born, so it's almost a given that his parents never even knew magic existed, which is the case for him, and he doesn't plan on letting them know unless necessary.
2. It's how he was raised. From day one his mother pounded the belief into him that there's good in everybody. That ideal may change for him, but as of right now that's how it is.
3. Truth is very few know about it. Bara tends to wear long sleeve shirts normally, and thus people don't see the attachment area just after his elbow. His arm is high end technology, and moves and looks almost exactly like the real deal. I made this a part of him to give him a bit more depth, and with the idea that we could possibly have this technology 10-15 years down the line.
4. I like helping people out, and as for my character he's not very competitive. I did add the helpful trait to my character though, and he'd probably hope for the house with the lowest points whichever that may be (and at the moment it appears to be Hufflepuff according to the points at the bottom of the site.).
5. Well, as I confirmed for you, he is muggle-born, and he himself didn't realize magic truly existed despite the feelings at his core about it, so his parents 'couldn't use magic'. That being said, I have a plot in line for the arrival to Hogwarts were his arm will become a useless lump of fake flesh, blood, and technology due to the magic's effect on it. The accident was when he was ten. He was being driven to his tutor's house by his family's driver, and they were hit on the driver's side by a semi going rather fast, and Bara happened to be on that side in the back seat. The driver died, and he was in a coma for a month. In the accident, his seatbelt kept him in place while the metal smashed in around him, and just below his elbow his arm was torn off. I don't really think I can get to graphic about it, but that's the gist of it.

P.S.: His fondest memory is when his parents performed the surgery to give him his bionic arm. This is due to the fact that before that day he'd never seen his parents at the same time, let alone together, doing something for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back