Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy Sith

OOC First Name
Cole
I would like Anyone to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Galaxy Sith
Banner Type: It can be either a Standard or a Complex (A blend might be too hard to do)
*Banner Size: 500X300, please
Celebrity you're using: Ariana Grande
Images on banner: From Photoshoot
*Background Image: Either the one that's there, or if you feel creative and have a muse, whatever you'd like ^.^
*House Crest/Dark Mark: None, thank you.
Text on banner: Galaxy Sith and 'I awake you're not there I get to wondering
Where have you got to while I was a slumbering
Look around you're not there and all my keys are gone
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?'
*Fonts on banner: For her Name I was thinking something curly, i couldn't really find one that i think would look right, but i trust you to get something good.
For the Lyric text i want something plain, smaller, and not as curvy, not comic sans though, please! Haha.
*Colour Scheme: Pink and light blue; pastels mostly.
*Border colour/size: Small and black, or none at all =)
*Other: If you choose one of her pictures that her hair is brown in, could you change it to make it more red? I would love you forever! thank you so much ahead of time.

Character Name: Galaxy Sith
Image(s): This one! ---> XXXXX
Text (if any): Maybe galaxy, if not, then none
*Font The same one used in the banner.
*Font Colour: White, or pink
*Border think and black
*Other: Thank you so mmuch ahead of time!

This is what I've come up with, the quote is pretty big so I trouble trying to figure where to put it, lol

gal1.png

gal2.png

gal3.png

galin.png

Yeah, the quote is a little big. But that song is love to me <3
Steph I really like your attempts, so i'll probably put them in my spoiler? They are good though.
Anyways, Mintzy, i really like the first one that you have for her, but can you possibly darken the text just a little bit and remove the two dots on her face? the text is hard to read where it hits her arm.
i hope it's not too much trouble to ask =/

So, there were a number of times I almost threw my laptop out the window because of this, but, here,

galazy.png

And with a border
galazywb.png

And

galaxy2.png

And with a border
galaxy2wb.png

And the avatar

galaxyava2.png

And with a border
galaxyava2wb.png

So, I've not put text on the banner, simply because I'd prefer to not have text on avatars

All of these are so wonderful! :woot: I don't know how I'm going to choose! i want to make a note with everyone that i have to correct teh quote. it's I'm. I'm sorry about that. Emzies, just like the others, i was wondering if you might try and darken up the text just a little. Other than that, as always, it's pretty much perfect xD And just for you, your smiley face :emzies:

Okies, so I'll be honest, I may not have an unflattened version which means I might not be able to change anything but I may. In any case, what's wrong with quote? Where does the correction need to be?

So to be through I checked back here and noticed your post and just like with Emzies I don't have an unflattened of the ones up above so I just restarted with an image I had started before but never finished so here you go!

gal17.png

gal16.png

gal13.png

gal15.png

gal14.png

gal12.png

gal11.png

Wow, you guys really make it tough to Decide. i want to wait and hear back from Em to see if she has an unflattened version. If not, i may take her mistaked one, i may not. they are really all so beautiful!
Emzie, the mistake is in the first "I" it's supposed to be "i'm"

Also, i am using Emzies Avatar once all is said and done. i just llove waht she did with the lighting, and it's the perfect size too.

Okay, so you were in luck! Well, some luck. I was able to edit the font, and make it darker. However, if you wanted the first version, well, I wasn't able to remember the combination of colouring that I had for it, but I tried and made three other versions

galaxy4.png

And with a border
galaxy4b.png

or

galaxy3.png

and with a border
galaxy3b.png

or

galaxy2-1.png

And with a border
galaxy2b.png

and I almost forgot one,

galaxy5.png

And with a border
galaxy5b.png

You guys make all of this so difficult.
Emzies, you'll have the place as my first banner
and Steph, I'm going to use a spoiler for yours =)
it was a really hard decision to make, honestly.

Awesome! Can this be closed now?

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back