OOC First Name
Pheeb
Wand
Oak 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather & Cedar
I would like anyone to fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Peyton Marvelli
Banner Type: (Standard/Blend/Complex/Linked) Any
*Banner Size: (You may leave this to banner maker's discretion)
Celebrity you're using: Kyla La Grange
Images on banner: (For blends please include at least four images) Any - I would like it please to be quite complex just because her life is quite chaotic at the moment. Also if possible can it be quite modern/girly because that's who she's trying to come across as. Since she is trans and trying to become physically female, being very feminine is important so that those who knew her younger are broken from the original perspective of her.
*Background Image: Any
*House Crest/Dark Mark: Nope
Text on banner: (Be sure to specify if you want your character's name on it or not) Just her name, and could you make a second just with an extra "Almost who I need to be" since I'm not sure if I want that on there or not.. hmm
*Fonts on banner: (from http://www.dafont.com/ ) Anything girly
*Colour Scheme: Girly
*Border colour/size:
Links:(Only for linked banners - enter a maximum of five links and what you would like them to say on the banner)
*Other: Thank you!!

Nice :D Could you make the text a little bigger though please? And make the saying so that you can see it rather than kinda hiding? ;p Thank you

So I gave this a little try, had a background I'd made that I wanted to use. The colouring isn't great, over all it's not a great banner, but mehh,

pm_zps3d07fd52.png

And Bordered
pmb_zpsa0612303.png

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back