Badger, Badger, Badger!

Auden Lefevre

Wand
Black Walnut 12 1/4 Essence of Silver Thistle
Auden Lefevre had settled into her new school well. Hogwarts was an amazing place and Auden was really happy that she had been accepted to go here. All the Professors were really nice and friendly, minus one of them so she enjoyed meeting some of them personally. A majority of the students were really nice too, especially the others in her house. Auden found herself making friends with a lot of them, especially her roommates. It was like one giant sleepover and stuff for her because they got alone so well. But Hufflepuff was only the really house she knew anyone from because she hadn't taken much of a chance to venture out and meet other people. The Hufflepuff Common room was so cozy and inviting that the rest of the school seemed foreign and strange to Auden. Plus there was older students and they intimidated Auden far too much for her liking. The only person she knew from another house was that boy she had met in Brightstone while getting a Smoothie. He was pretty nice but she didn't remember which house he was in or anything. Today was Auden's first outting off the floor that her Common room was on. She was able to visit some of her classrooms that she would be attending soon, she found where the Great Hall was, and now she had somehow ended up all the way up here, in a tower. Auden had no idea why they had such a high tower but it wasn't too bad up here, and the view was absolutely amazing. Platinum blonde hair framed Auden's face as she peered down through the tower window and watched people wander throughout the Castle grounds. It'd be really cool if she made another friend today or something.​
<i></i>

Eliza had decided she loved this place. She had made friends, and no one has been unfriendly to her just yet. As Eliza was taking a stroll around the castle she came upon a girl in the North Tower. Eliza told herself not to bother her she looked like she was deep in thought, but as passed by her. BAM! She ran right into her knocking the girl down. " Oh my..... I'm so sorry. Are you okay? I'm so sorry." Eliza steadily apologized to the girl and then helped her up. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you. I'm so sorry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back