Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Rosewood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Clara was dissapointed her self that she say Lumio what she don't wanted say. She made mistake for her words from gay and she wanted say a guy. She take deep breath and Clara lost her best friend and mayby that was best for both them. Clara know she alredy made mistake and some time be alone and she was thinking about leaving shcool but then she stoped and she will be fine stay here. She just needed some time to forgot her anger. Her face was sad and she take a sit Brigshstone Village. Clara opened choclet frog and looked to the new card.

After getting his new glasses, Ryan had found himself more and more interested in testing his newly repaired sight. How long had he been squinting at everything more than a few metres away without realizing? Unfortunately, there were only so many things he could look while inside, and Nicole had told him he wasn't allow to 'stand in the yard and be weird' for more than an hour, so he'd happily tagged along when his mother had offered to take him with her to Brightstone.

He was rather regretting that choice now, as he'd quickly run out of interesting things to stare at from a distance and had taken to random wandering down the town streets instead. "Careful, the frogs can be slippery," he said, spotting Clara sitting nearby with a chocolate frog. "I accidentally lost like 10 of them on the lawn last year. They're very fast." It had been an unfortunate end to an experiment and Ryan was rather still upset about it.

"Realy that happen? I just for today not the mood. I made some mistake with my friend and i lose him. It's so hard all the time. I'm sorry" Clara don't wanted started cry and she take deep breath. She needed some time calm down and be fine.

Ryan hadn't been expecting his comment to upset Clara, though he realized a little belatedly maybe it wasn't the chocolate frogs she was upset about. "You lost him? What happened?" he asked, more curious about who Clara was talking about and what she meant. He hadn't heard about anything too dramatic happening last year, besides whatever had happened to Nicole, but maybe he'd missed something exciting.

"I not sure if i said right words. But he came to me and told that i never enyone can tell. You know i never told enyone his sicrets and that make me a little mad our feel realy bad i didn't see him for long time and i mis my friend and i felted so alone at Hogwarts. I say words soma gay not some guy and i made mistake words. I just felt so angry to him and he spend so small time with me and he find boyfriend. I always was happy for him. I never jugde." She told him that she felt awfull and she was thinking about left shcool and she wanted forgot this weird feeling.

"I'm so sorry. I think best go home." She was lot of emotion right now and she felt bad tell him all this. Mayby he to will then that she is bad person.

Ryan tried to listen as Clara explained what she was talking about. Or at least he guessed she was explaining. He still really wasn't sure who she was talking about but apparently she'd had a falling out with someone over saying the wrong thing about a boyfriend. Was there anyone at school who wasn't engrossed in relationship drama? Nicole had spent half the winter break already moping around the house complaining about her own. "Oh, okay," Ryan blinked when Clara announced she needed to go home. "Sorry about your... Troubles?" he offered her, forehead creasing as he tried to decide if that was the right thing to say. "My sister says you should eat ice cream when you're upset," he added, suddenly remembering one of the many bits of advice Nicole tended to throw around. This one seemed actually applicable for once, so Ryan hoped it helped.

"Thanky so much, for cheer me up. I realy apriciate! What your name?" Clara didn't know his name and he was try cheer up and she felt lot of better and she know that she mayby will sty here. She felt little better and she know that she will be fine without friendship Lumio. Mayby it was realy better without him. "Your sister is right. Ice cream is realy good and mayby you wanna go with me right now and by one?" Clara didn't wanted go alone and she hoped that he will be say yes.

@Ryan Fisk

Ryan blinked, surprised Clara didn't know who he was. He didn't exactly make an effort to befriend his classmates, but he figured people at least knew who he was in passing. "I'm Ryan. We've been housemates for like... three years?" he said, suddenly unsure if he'd accidentally mixed this girl up with someone from school by mistake. It wouldn't be the first time. "Oh, so you're not going home?" Ryan said when she asked about ice cream. Girls were confusing, maybe Ryan should stop trying to keep up, he mused. But ice cream sounded pretty good... "Okay, I guess I could come," he said with a shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back