Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16 1/2 Inch Flexible Larch Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
If it was one thing that Emma Snow did not learn, it was that what she did at home was not really a custom here at the school. Emma might not ever learn that, but she figured that she would really make someone happy was by greeting them in her very special way. Emma was too excited right now to really think things through, which was why one would catch her in the first floor corridor, looking for someone else to befriend. Someone who was outside of her house. She wanted to have friends in all houses, especially those that her siblings were in. Right now, she needed a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw. So, she was on the hunt for either or right now, before classes began. She did not want to use classes as a way to meet people. It was more fun when she could find them on her own, and make friends that way. Then she would have people she liked to sit next to her! Emma would probably like everyone though. She had a kind heart, like her mother. She lacked the prejudice thoughts though, which was highly unusual due to the mixture of families within her veins.

Emma was painfully aware that the prejudice existed, but here at the school, she was free to do as she pleased, and meet whoever she wanted! No one could take that from her! Her bright eyes finally landed on someone. Judging from the robes, she could see that the girl was a Slytherin. Perfect! She could not wait until she could make a Slytherin friend! She was not that far from her, but Emma started running, and attached herself to the Slytherin. Her arms wrapped around the girl, and she looked at her, "Hi! I'm Emma, a Gryffindor! Let's be friends! Show people that Gryffindors and Slytherins can be together too!" One would call Emma a fool, but another would call her a genius if they knew her heart's intention. Hugging was a tool to show affection, and everyone showed affection.

Stellan had been here less than a week and she was already trying to figure things out. It wasn't that she didn't understand, not completely, but she was still trying to process the fact that all of this was really real. She liked magic as much as the next person, but that had all been fake magic, tricks and illusions. She wasn't stupid. She didn't know how they did them, but she knew there was a trick. Maybe when she was younger she would get taken in by the promise of wonder, but these days she was always looking for the strings and the hidden doors. Of course she never found them, but she was sure that one day she would. Her need to fit in was becoming increasingly self evident and she was trying very hard not to be a freak. She did not grow up like a lot of these other kids and it was beginning to show in the way that she stared at moving pictures and freaked out over stair cases. Of course she was beginning to even anticipate these things now, but still, she was constantly worried that she was going to meet people that wouldn't like her.

Stellan was on her way outside. She liked the fresh air and it was likely a good spot to find somewhere that she could dance. Stellan played with her robes as she walked, careful not to trip over. She wasn't used to wearing robes, skirts and shorts were her thing and she was beginning to realise how difficult it was to do these things in robes. Blowing a puff of air out, Stellan eyes widened as she realised that someone was heading towards her at a run. She squeaked and tried to run, but was eventually wrapped into a hug. Stellan stared wide eyed at the girl as she attached herself to Stellan and proceeded to introduce herself. Stellan blinked for a second before finally grinning and wrapping her arms around the girl in reply. Her first friend! "Hi Emma! I'm Stellan!" This was all terribly exciting and Stellan wondered if this girl was slightly dim. She didn't really understand what was going on, but there seemed to be some sort of rivalry between their two houses. Stellan would be only too happy to help her set things straight! "Yeah! The red and green houses can be together too!" She let go of Emma and grabbed her hand. "Do you know how to dance Emma? I was about to practice!"

What Emma did not know was that she was not supposed to hug everyone as a greeting, since people likely did not enjoy it as much as she did. Did the Gryffindor care? Definitely not. However, Emma just increased her strength, which was pathetic to begin with, and continued to hold the girl in place, determined to make a friend out of her. Her name was Stellan, which was unusual. Emma looked at the girl, before feeling her arms around her own body. Yay! She had someone to hug and be hugged by! She thought that she would have someone at least. She knew that Stellan was a Slytherin, but obviously not as displeasing as some of her siblings like Lucien. But the red and green houses should be together, just as she thought too. Emma felt the girl let her go, so Emma did the same thing, and released her from her grip. She smiled toward Stellan. When asked if she knew how to dance, Emma nodded, "I do! I am pretty good at it though. At least, I think I am." Some people did not tell her that her singing was bad, but once she was enlightened by a Slytherin, she ceased her singing completely.

Emma cocked her head to the side as she thought over what sort of dancing that Stellan would have wanted to do with Emma. Emma was good at dancing, but she did not think she could ever go professional with that sort of thing. Whatever the case, Emma wanted to make a new friend, and she was eager to do what it takes. She smiled toward the girl, and said, "I may not be very good or even professional at dancing. But I like to listen to the music and just let my body flow!" Emma placed her hands upon her hips, and she moved them a little bit, before stopping cause without music, she was not going to succeed very well. She bit her lip and waited for Stellan’s move. She was sure that she was a lot better than Emma. Emma could feel her strength when she hugged her.

Stellan was happy to have a new friend. In fact, since being at the school she had not met that many nice people and she hoped that at least someone would be nice to her. It was good to find this girl, even if she was in a different house, you just never knew. Hugging was good too! Stellan loved hugs and she always hugged people in her family because it was a nice feeling and it made her feel really happy. Her parents were big supporters of the hugging of course so she was no stranger to it in the slightest. They both let go and Stellan was excited to hear that Emma would be happy to practice dancing with her. "Oh that's so good! I've been looking for someone to practice with and no-one will!" To be honest it made her a little sad because she wanted to bond and dancing was the only way she knew how. Of course it didn't matter if they thought that they couldn't dance because there was no such thing as a bad dancer only bad dance moves!

"I believe you! There's no bad dancers only bad moves!" It was a mantra that her teacher had always spoken to them, mostly Stellan thought it was to stop the rich kids parents from having her fired, but it seemed to do well enough to get everyone up and dancing and from Stellan's experience they could always at least keep time. You'd just move the badder ones to the back and the better ones to the front. Stellan grinned at the girl and copied her movement. "See! You're doing it!" She did the move again before jumping around in a circle and twirling. "Body flow is the first lesson in your education in dancing Emma and I give you a complete pass!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back