Bad boys 13+ wanted to corrupt 2nd year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessame Rose Trewelly

OOC First Name
Emmapants
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
Ok, I've been away, but now I'm back and I have ideas!

Jessame Rose (J.R.) left Hogwarts half way through her first year (she hated it and hates magic) but is about to come back because the magic won't leave her alone and it's screwing up her life. She wants to learn how to control it and is going to work really hard on it. She will also have a personality change. From being paranoid and having zero social skills, she's changing to cold and calculating, but she is still very (VERY) vulnerable under this mask.

She is suddenly boy crazy and desperate for a boyfriend. She will do anything (ANYTHING) for a boy to like her. I want someone (possibly older?) who will take advantage of this. She's nearly 13.

Let me know if you're interested.

----------------

I also have Beau, who's just 12 and is really nice and really enthusiastic about everything. I don't have a lot of ideas for him so if anyone needs a 12 year old boy to be a part of their plots, PM him. (Beaumont Karhunlappi)

They're both Puffs, but J.R. doesn't really fit that very well. Beau wanted to be a Gryff, but got Puff instead. He's now figured out that 'puffs aren't all soft like he'd been led to believe. He's always up for fun.

I can offer you Tohoru Koshiba. He was in love with Eden Koshiba his second and third year but they have since broken up and she is now engaged to Chase Blade. So after Eden, he went after Lilith who was stolen from him by Alex Blade the younger brother of the boy who stole his true love. After that time He has kissed a lot of girls counting a mermaid. Check banner for list of girls that is on he has been close to. So he would be more than game to lead her on and make her do all kinds of crazy things. All for the sake of the love of a heartless boy.

Sounds great! Can you start a topic and we'll see where it leads?

To anyone else who's interested, do still let me know. There doesn't have to be just one. And someone to treat her nice (later on) wouldn't hurt, either. :)

We might have a slight opps. Tohoru is now dating Heldi but they will be broken up after Yule Ball can Tohoru crush your heart after that? He can still lead her on and maybe get caught alone with her by Heldi and thats the reason those two break up.

Sounds great to me!

I'm still looking for a guy (or string of guys) to be horrible to JR in relationships. My goal is to get her pregnant by the age of 15, maybe have the guy deny any responsibility and claim he never slept with her and that she's making it all up. General unhappiness. Any meanies out there?

Oh gracious, truly? :o

Unfortunately I don't have any boys like that (I don't even have a Slytherin :erm: ) but, however, I thought it might be a fine idea for Sam to become involved. If you wish it, of course. Only I've not roleplayed with you in gracious knows how long. So I am offering him as the steady sidekick. I daresay dear JR might need it, especially around the age of fifteen. (Truth to be told I've not rp'd with him in about the same amount of time. I miss playing Sam very much). Would you like to?

(And what I mean by steady sidekick is boy-who-will-put-up-with-a-truckload-of-bollocks-just-to-see-his-friend-on-the-straight-and-narrow. You know, kid-who-will-help-with-supposed-future-child?)

Sam is too lovely! We definitely need to RP more. I saw Rowan at the pool a while ago and she sounded like she wouldn't be coming back to HNZ, and I know Lita is busy with Teacher's College, and I imagine if Rowan's not coming on, neither will Lita. I don't know for sure though, that's just the impression I got. Hope the lack of Sephora doesn't mess Sam up too much. He totally doesn't deserve it.

Let's do it. I'll make a post and PM you on Art's account when it's ready for Sam. Sound good?

Lita will come back I think. Shes just sorting stuff out :) I'm on a new character roll atm and am planning someone to transfer to hogwarts? He could lead her on etc etc.
Youlike?

Lead away... :Evil grin:

Meet Xavier =)) hes mean but protective of 'his possesions', he's a bit of a trickster sometimes, and he comes from the land of Australia. Anything else can be fitted in later :)

Hey Emma did you want me to make a topic in Brightstone or shall it wait?

Hi Olivia!

JR is currently head over heels in love with the evil Tohoru, but he's gonna break her heart at the Yule Ball. After that nothing is certain, though there might already be something organised. But as I mentioned before, JR is going to go through a whole string of boys, so there will definitely be opportunities in the future! Thanks a bunch. Ill keep Zavier in mind for later.

-Emma

Pregnant by 15?! Wow O_O Not trying to be a backseat mod but did you get that approved? :erm:

Also I don't have any guys I could offer unless Like WAAAAAY later [JR in her early/mid twenties] she would get drunkenly [or so I'd assume] involved with my only adult male character, a 60ish [Well, would be by that time] year old muggle. It would be so screwed up xD

But the real reason for my post, she'll probably need a female friend to lean on through this. I'll offer Anita if you wish? Though if we did actually go through with the former plot Anita wouldn't be too happy about JR getting with her father O_O

Hey Kels, yeah, I was just thinking that. I might have to make it 16 so it's legal (in NZ).

Definitely, it'd be good for Anita and JR to meet again. She'll need some solid friends.

And who knows, maybe after all of this JR will be sick of idiots her own age and want someone more mature? haha... although I think drunken hookups might be against board rules, too. They should be against all rules! Haha - no good can come of that!

Jessame Rose Trewelly said:
Hey Kels, yeah, I was just thinking that. I might have to make it 16 so it's legal (in NZ).

Definitely, it'd be good for Anita and JR to meet again. She'll need some solid friends.

And who knows, maybe after all of this JR will be sick of idiots her own age and want someone more mature? haha... although I think drunken hookups might be against board rules, too. They should be against all rules! Haha - no good can come of that!
Anita needs friends too, She has... Well, her siblings and probably Damian at some point XD

Also the last part was mainly a joke but it would add some drama :o I know Russel wouldn't mind xD

Anita and JR will be total dating opposites, I'm gonna keep Anita single until 5th/6th year.

Sounds good. Man, Anita will get so frustrated with Jess, though. She'll be a good influence, but Jess will resist it!

Jessame Rose Trewelly said:
Sounds good. Man, Anita will get so frustrated with Jess, though. She'll be a good influence, but Jess will resist it!
I can imagine it now.

Anita: "God JR! Why are you with that guy? He is such an ass to you!"
JR: "Thats not true! He loves me, he treats me no worse than any of my other boyfriends..."
Anita: "They were all asses too though, remember that."
JR: "He's different!"
Anita: "Erm, How exactly? You're only Fourteen anyways, too young to be in a relationship!"
JR: "Oh sure, you and Damian probably sneak around all the time, friends I really believe that."
Anita: o_O "It's Damian!" -facepalm- "I give up." :grim:

I imagine them the friends who get in arguments a lot yet manage to stay super close anyways some how. If I'm making any sense at all, how should they meet up again?

BAAAAHAHAHA! xD

Let's do it in the school somewhere - then we're not restricted by Brightstone weekend closing on us unexpectedly :p

Ooh, I'll have an idea. I'll set it up now.
Here you go Kels: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7274352/1/#new :D
Sorry for uber-long postage. :doh:

JR is now 13 years old - officially a teenager (!) and has just had her heart broken by Tohoru <_<

Who's next?

I have callum yarn, a 3rd year, but he's a nice Slytherin Ravenclaw :p , so he's probably not the best enemy. I think he would suit her :D

Hey Claire! A nice guy? I don't think I want JR to experience that yet (what a meanie I am!) Thanks for the offer though.

Well now you know you have Eden to lean on. I was thinking if you ever decide its time for JR to be with a nice guy Tohoru is now broken and has learned not to play with girls like that. So maybe when JR is at her lowest Tohrou can come back and be everything she needs. That and I think that JR and Tohoru is just the cutest thing ever.

haha! Yusss, I broke him! :shifty: I mean, um... :r

Well, we never know what may happen... :shifty: xD

Haha - Victor is a sweetie! d'aww!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back