Bacon is good....

Danielle Warbeck

OOC First Name
James {Main}
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Running down towards The Great Hall, Danielle was excited. She was really hungry, and was ready for some food. IT was a bout 9:30 Am, and most students weren't there yet, THe most there was, was at the Ravenclaw table, and even they only had about 30. Running over to the Gryffindor table, she sat herself, next to a 5th and 6th year boys, arguing over Quidditch. "Noah. Noah. NOAH!" The 6th year turned to him. "What Danielle?" he said. "Pass me the Bacon and Eggs, alright." Danielle told him. Noah smiled and handed her the platter of Bacon and eggs. She nodded, and he went back to his conversation. She started eating right away, stuffing her face. Wiping her face with a napkin she laughed.

Kate walked down towards the Great Hall for breakfast.It was a beautiful morning and they're wasn't a lot of people around.It was one of her favorite times of the day.She was enjoying life at the moment things were good as they could ever be.She walked into the hall and looked around at the small amount of people eating their breakfast.She breifly looked over at the Gryffindor table and smiled when she saw Danielle laughing.She was glad her little brother was in a relationship with her.Danielle was good for him.She walked over to her own table and sat down beside some fourth years.The smiled at her as a sign of hello and Kate returned the gesture.She got her breakfast and started eating heartily.

As Danielle finished her plate, or rather her 3rd plate, she noticed the crowd in the Great Hall was larger, the Slytherins seemed to have the most people now. While looking around she barely heard a voice talking to her. It was Noah. "Hey Err....Danielle? Would you mind moving, we sorta wanna, talk to our friends on the right of you, do you mind?" Danielle didn't say anything, for a moment thinking of where she could sit, but she noticed Kate Moon, and smiled. "Sure, No problem. Let me just get my plate." She took her plate and went off for Kate. After passing the Ravenclaws, she went to the Hufflepuff table, where she saw Kate next to a few other Hufflepuffs. She sat by her. "This Bacon is so good right?" she asked Kate, a bit loudly.

Kate was just finished her breakfast and was drinking a cup of tea when she heard a familiar voice beside her.She turned around and smiled "Only the best"She said smiling glad for the pleasant normal conversation.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry Its so short.I need to go now!

When Kate turned to her, she smiled. "Of course, just amazing isn't it?" Danielle laughed. She stayed quiet for a second then hugged Kate so hard, she almost spilled her tea. "KATE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! BEING SICK SUCKS!" She yelled so that the entire Great Hall heard her. Noticing this she let go of Kate, "Sorry." She whimpered. Everybody shrugged and went back to eating and conversing. "So great to see you. How are you?" Danielle asked as if nothing happened.

Kate looked at Danielle and couldn't help but smile.This girl was everything Ryan needed and she could see they really liked each other.Sara had always been wary of Danielle but Kate had always liked her.She was so hyper and brave it was hard not to like her.Kate remembered the last time they had met,the reason for the meeting being that Kate had been a complete jerk to Danielle the last time they had met.Kate was brought back to the present when she was given a fierce hug.She was surprised at first but soon returned the hug though not as tight.Kate winced a small bit when Danielle shouted.She couldn't help the embarresed blush come to her cheeks.But she soon regained her natural colour after Danielle apologized. "Things are good"She said smiling and taking a sip of her tea.In truth things weren't that good but all in all they weren't that bad either. "How are you?"She asked her blue eyes shining brightly.

Smiling, she thought about Ryan. He was the best thing that happened to her. Seeing Kate, she was reminded of her love. They were very much alike. Kate was kind, as was Ryan, they were both pretty, (Handsome in Ryan's case.) and were both Amazing people. Her face would light up with gladness thinking about them. Even, if Ryan were to break he rheart, she would stay friends, with Kate and Ryan. Becuase they would still be great people. "Thats Awesome!" Danielle grinned widely. Smirking, she put up her legs, and wrapped her arms around them. "I'm doing great!" Danielle laughed.

Kate looked around the rest of the hall and smiled.It was full of happy laughing people who had nothing at the moment to worry about.She wished she could feel the same way but there was something nagging at her.It was like a song she could sing on her head but not remember the name of.She didn't know what it was but she had a good guess that it was about Willow.She was really worrying Kate especially after their last meeting but Kate had decided to keep it to herself and sh guessed that was what was annoying her.There was also another little thing but she had long ago put that aside back at the very back of her brain she didn't want to worry about anything so she tried to keep thing on about Danielle.. "So hows it going with you and Ryan?"Kate asked grinning.She loved the two of them as a couple but even if they broke up Kate would try to be still friends with Danielle,she loved her personality and as far as Kate thought was a great friend.

The hall was slowly filling up with more and more students. Some were laughing happily while, some more of the shy ones sat alone and ate. Feeling a bit bad, she turned back to Kate, to answer her question. "Actually, its going better then, ever! We are planning to go to Yule Ball together!" Danielle grinned, truthfully, and laughed. She really love Ryan, with all her heart, and will continue to. Deciding to bring it, to a different subject, she asked about, school. "What new classes did you take?" Danielle asked happily.

Kate looked around as more people came into the hall.The morning was moving on though Kate was content to sit her and talk to Danielle.She enjoyed the girls company and she was great craic. Kate smiled when Danielle spoke again "That's great..I hope ye have a lovely time"Kate said thinking about what she was doing for the Yule Ball.She hadn't any plans at the moment but things could change and Kate hoped they would. Kate smiled "Amm all the subjects for an auror I think"Kate said twisting her mouth.She couldn't remember she just went with the flow. "So hows school?"Kate asked taking a bit of an apple that she had taken from the fruit bowl.

Danielle Warbeck smiled at the happy faces in the crowd of people in the Great Hall now. She was certainly one of those happy faces, and she assumed Kate was one too. They were great friends, Danielle and Kate. Danielle knew that at Danielle's wedding, Kate would be a Bridesmaid. And Danielle knew that at Kate's wedding, she would be a Bridesmaid. They were both great people. "Ohh! Do you want to be an auror, because I do!" Danielle smiled gleefully at her, as though to say, 'Aurors are awesome!' "Good. Good, can't complain - and you?"

Kate started twirling her hair.Her thoughts drifting to Stefan which they did often these days.Things were good between the twp completely different to this time last year,for that she was glad.She smiled at Danielle "Amm yeah I think that's the job for me"Kate said smiling. She was almost sure that that's what she would become but she would also look into a musical career. "That's great"Kate said grinning she hoped Danielle would get the job as she would be a brilliant auror. "Sure,things are never better"Kate said laughing.Her teachers had been concerned about her progress last year but she was slowly making up for it this year and she and her parents were glad of this. "So any news?"Kate asked taking another bit of her apple

Danielle Warbeck laughed as Kate twirled her hair. That was a habit, Danielle had also done. She mimicked Kate, and laughed at her. "You'll be awesome." Danielle told Kate. Its true that Kate would be an amazing Auror. She would be different from Danielle, as she is a bit more shy, but woukld still be great. "Thanks!" Danielle grinned towards Kate. They were amazing friends. "Thats really great to - er, I mean, thats really, grand to hear." Danielle laughed, trying to impersonate Kate. That was one of Kate's signature, words. "Well, I have been searching for a prank to play on the school. But the best I can do right now is to set a snake on the Claws." Danielle laughed, looking over to them. One closeby, at the Hufflepuff table, gave Danielle a dirty look and ran to her table, and whispered to her friends. Smirking, Danielle told Kate, "I think the Claws will fear me after that one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back