Back to where he belongs.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
After what had just happened James needed some TLC, and he knew that only Alexa could give that to him right now. He ran after her from Riley's house. Once he had caught up with her, he got himself infront of her, took both of her hands, took a deep breath in, then kissed her on the lips. "I need you back." He said, pulling her into his arms, for a tight hug.

Alexa was surprised, "what about that slut" she asked, him a little.

James sighed when she mentioned Luna, he didn't know what she was getting up to with Riley at the moment. "Um, that boys obviously won her over, I just want us to be together...like we always have been..." He said thinking about the great history they had together, and the amazing future that could be ahead of them. He took both of her hands again, his breathing was still heavy from running so much. "Please Alexa, I need you...it's now or never...yes or no?" He said, resting his forehead against hers.

Alexa smiled, "yeah that why i came back" she said, giving him a kiss then she thought about something, "don't you think it a little weird she knew where he lived?" she asked, smiling at him.

James smiled at her then kissed her back. "Yeah, it is a little weird, but...ah well...she'll learn not to run off eventually..." He said taking Alexa's hands and putting them around his neck, then puttin his hands around her waist and kissing her lips, for what was about 2 Minutes. Alexa tasted good, as his lips continued to be pressed gently against hers. The kiss naturally came to an end, but James kept his forehead rested against Alexa's as he took hold of her hands and brought them down to their sides. "That was...amazing." James said as he sweetly smiled at Alexa.

Alexa felt a little weird, "lets go back to the apartment" she said, as they went Alexa saw the note on the door and ripped it off and read it seeing the tear that marked the page, "James, she still loves you" she said, turning on him and passing him the note and hoping he would say he still loved her.

James smiled then nodded, as he took Alexa's hand, then headed back to his apartment.

He saw Alexa take a note off of the door that had been left there for him to read. "Is that from Luna, what does it say? And how can she still love me after all that she's done to me...She's gonna have to do a heck of a lot to get me off of you." He said, before giving a small laugh. He then gently pulled Alexa into his apartment by her hand, then kissed her lips, whilst shutting the door with his foot, as he constantly kissed her, for about 5/10 Minutes...Non Stop. He knew he was maybe rushing things a little, but right now, he just needed some love...and lots of it.

Alexa stopped him, "James, do you still love her?" she asked, looking at him and coming up with a plan, "because i might have a way of getting her back to you" she said, giving him a look and grinning.

James tilted his head back, then sighed, before looking back at Alexa. "I don't know okay...the fact that she ran to that boys house the minute she saw you kissing me must've meant that she was already interested in another guy...I'm stuck...I love you...I've loved you since childhood...But I still love Luna..." He said, before pulling Alexa in for a great big hug.

Alexa pushed away, "i like you to but as a brother" she said, "and i want you to have Luna beside the guy she got right now looks like a player and she don't deserve that James she deserves you" she said, sitting on the couch.

James joined her on the sofa. "Do you think she'll take me back...could you explain to her that I didn't want to kiss you, you kissed me...because that's the truth...but she won't believe me." He said, wondering what Luna and Riley had been up to, since she had left him for Riley.

(Sorry that was meant to be James...used the wrong character.)

Alexa smiled at her friend, "yeah i will and besides you don't want to date me i'm a player" she said, grinning at him and moving to go out the door to see Luna, "but you have to hide so when she starts to cry you comfort her" she said, grinning at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back