Back to the start

A true grin broke across Kiera's face at Alex's words. "Really?" she asked him, hoping this all wasn't a cruel joke to get back at her. She really did like Alex. "I would really like that." she said sincerely. She leaned in carefully to hug him. She had caught the wince on his face the last time. He had obviously been hurt more than he was letting on to Kiera.

Alex nodded as she said she would like that. By now, he was beginning to trust her again. Hoping to God it wasn't a sick joke, he gave a warm smile before returning the hug. He didn't care it made him in pain. As long as he was getting to hug the third closest person to him, he was happy. There was only a few more but at least two of them, he would never see again.
He gave her a warm look before looking over at the view again. 'You were right by the way. It is quite nice here for the quietness,' he told her, looking over. He didn't know what to do though. Moving things too fast in his mind would be a big mistake.

Kiera snuggled up to Alex. She was in heaven right now. He had agreed to forgive her. How lucky could she get? She was happy just to be close to him. He was a much better person than he gave himself credit for. Kiera looked up warmly at Alex as he quoted her. She laughed slightly. "I can't believe you remembered that." Kiera said, touched. "Is that why you came here? To think?" she asked him curiously. She didn't blame him for wanted to think at all. Kiera timidly looked up at Alex. She carefully gave him a kiss on the cheek. Not wanting to rush anything.

Alex smiled a bit smug as she couldn't believe he had remembered that. He had an excellent memory when wanted and he knew it. When it came to things that had no interest, he didn't manage to remember the stuff as well and hence it was thrown out of his space by other more important things.
He chuckled slightly as she guessed what he was doing. 'Guess you caught me out of that one fast,' he told her, shrugging. His cheeks blushed slightly as Kiera kissed his cheek. It felt nice to have her back, knowing she hadn't lost her habits after all. He looked down at her before rolling his eyes.
'Typical,' he commented jokingly, feeling the need for some competitive spirit to take their mind off things.

Kiera laughed as he said she caught on quickly. Kiera nodded her head. "Of course I did." she said smugly. She was pleased that she knew him so well. She was glad things still felt the same between the two of them. She really had missed him. Kiera laughed as he rolled his eyes at her and called her typical. She put a smirk on her face. "What do you mean typical?" she asked him. "Is this typical?" she asked him softly. She leaned in close and kissed him full on his lips.

Alex nodded not bothering to feel the need to reply to the comment. He would let her bathe in her own smugness.
He rolled his eyes back to her when she rolled hers. 'Just typical. The word typical means exhibiting the qualities or characteristics that identify a group of things,' he told her smartly. He had been reading up on things for sure.
He was slightly surprised as Kiera kissed him on the lips. Holding back at first, he slowly melted back into her, kissing her very gently back. He had missed this a lot. He just hoped she didn't mind them moving to fast again.

Kiera hadn't been sure of what Alex's reaction to her kiss was going to be. Her fear was the he would push her away and say he had changed his mind. He didn't want her. Instead, the opposite seemed to happen. He was kissing her back, in a sweet and gentle way. Kiera had almost forgotten how much she really loved his kisses. Kiera's heart seemed to be mending itself, with the help of Alex. She knew she never wanted to hurt him again, not that she had wanted to in the first place. Kiera wrapped her arms around Alex. Their kiss seemed to go on forever. When Kiera finally broke apart, she only moved inches from his face. "Typical?" she asked him with a smile on her face.

Alex was enjoying the kiss so much that when they pull apart, he felt slightly said. 'Yep,' he told her before smiling. 'You never did keep yourself to yourself much,' he teased her, though he was glad she didn't. He enjoyed it a lot. He gave her a quick kiss before she replied.
It seemed though that he couldn't keep himself to himself much either when it was connected to his girlfriend. A crooked smile came onto his features at that thought. Hypocrite came into his mind slightly and to him he found it amusing.

Kiera rolled her eyes at Alex as he said her kissing was typical. Before she could reply, Alex kissed Kiera once more. She melted into him. She wanted to be closer than she already was. "And you mind that?" she asked, teasingly. "Would you like me to go over there then? and keep myself to myself?" she asked him, completely joking. She began to pull away from him. Kiera hoped he would stop her but wasn't completely sure that he would. Kiera knew he was teasing. By the way he kissed her, she could tell that he still liked her. The thought warmed her insides.

Alex laughed. He thought she was joking before she pulled away from him. 'Where do you think you're going?' he asked her, joking. His arm snaked behind her and he kissed her again. Theirs bodies moved slowly until Alex was now on top of Kiera kissing her and her back was against the ground.
'I never said I didn't mind it,' he whispered to her, due to the fact that his face was only inches from her. He liked how their kissing seemed to have grown to a new level after this. He could only think was due to two reasons ; they were trying harder to keep their relationship alive or that they had really just missed each other.

(sorry for the god mod. I would of linked a video to help describe my awful image in my head but i couldn't find one. :p it's always on the films though if that helps any. :p )

No worries! I know what your trying to say!

Kiera's pulse quickened as he stopped her. She didn't have time to answer. He began kissing her again, only this time something was different. Soon enough, she was laying on the ground. It was if she had been away from him for months rather than just a few weeks. Kiera wasn't about to complain. She enjoyed this new kind of kissing. She kissed Alex back passionately. Kiera was breathless as he pulled his face away from hers. Her smile was dazzling as she looked up at him. "I missed you very much." she told him, her voice barely audible.

Alex smiled at Kiera. 'I bet you did,' he joked with her. 'I still missed you more,' he told her before kissing her again. He was going to enjoy the moment in case it was just another dream he was having. Which he senseroly hoped not.
He didn't want to wake up finding he still needed to mend his status with Kiera. Though if it did however turn up like this he wasn't about to complain at all. He pulled apart, enjoying the scent she was sending to him. 'We really need to get a new hobby soon,' he joked to her, amusement touching his features.

Kiera nodded her head, wondering if he thought that she hadn't missed him. She smiled at him again. "That's not possible." she replied before going back to kissing him. She wondered why his kisses still made her head spin. She had never felt the same way about anyone like she did about Alex. Kiera ran her fingers through Alex's hair as she kissed him. As he pulled away once more, Kiera pouted. "What if I don't want a new hobby?" she asked him. "I like this one just fine thanks." Kiera said.

Alex laughed at Kiera's stubbornness. 'Because I've no doubt you'll be becoming head girl next year and kissing your boyfriend all the time is certainly not going to be a very good thing for the younger students to see,' he told her wisely before grinning at her. He gave her another longing kiss, one of his hands in her hair and the other slowly making it's way down to her lower back. As the pulled away once more he thought of something else to say.
'Mind you, from what I saw in the gossip magazine, they don't half seem to find trouble in that category already,' he joked with her smiling.

Kiera laughed as he said she would become head girl. "Yeah right. I don't know why they would give me head girl." she said shaking her head. "And even if I do, I am not giving up this hobby. We will just have to be sneakier." she said, grinning at him. She had shivers down her spine as he trailed his hand along it. Kiera kissed him back fully. It was definitely her favorite hobby. She blushed as he mentioned the Gossip magazine. Kiera hoped he hadn't seen her name mentioned in it. She laughed with him though. "See so I can still kiss you." she said happily.

Alex shook his head. Unbelievable. he thought o himself, not even wanting to know where she got that idea from. 'Maybe I shouldn't of said that after all,' he thought aloud before laughing. 'Nope, 'specially when the future Head Girl's about,' he added. He looked back at her smiling. 'Hmm, Though, even as 7th years, we should find a newer hobby. I'm already a bad influence as it is,' he joked with her, sticking his tongue out.

Kiera laughed with Alex. She didn't know where he kept getting this head girl nonsense. She was not expecting to be Head Girl at all. Kiera shook her head. "Why do you want a newer hobby?" she asked, not getting it. "Do you really want to give up this?" she asked, leaning in to kiss him. She ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him thoroughly. Kiera pulled away, breathless. "You don't want to do that when we become 7th years?" she asked, thinking he would change his mind.

Alex paused thinking as Kiera put up a question to him. He actually had no idea why he had said that now. It just seemed logical in the midst of it all. Maybe it was so that when they finally did break up, they would have a back up plan to retreat too so they could settle down more. 'No, I guess I-' he started saying before she leaned in to kiss him.
He forgot what he was saying and ended up happy as larry kissing the girl in front of him. Pulling away finally, he let a smirk hint upon his feautures. 'Maybe not. We're fine with this hobby at the moment,' he agreed chuckling before kissing her thoroughly back.

Kiera grinned at Alex they broke apart. She was pleased he finally gave up on trying to make her get a new hobby. She didn't want a new hobby when she just got this one back. "Me too." she told him before he began to kiss her again.
It seemed as if the time they had spent apart was nonexistent. Kiera's heart raced as she kissed Alex. This was different than their previous kisses, though she couldn't describe exactly what it was. Kiera thought it must be because of how much they had missed each other. This was definitely a pleasant reuniting. Kiera hoped they were officially back together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back