Back to plotting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wand
Curved 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Alder Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Sooooo school's going to start soon and I finally seem to have time again to post on here. I still have some topics I have to reply to so I apologize to those people for being so late with that but I'll be getting back to those this week. Other than that I've got three of my students I'd like to get to roleplaying with some more and I'd love to hear some ideas!

</COLOR>
n2d3zr.gif

Katherine McVanough//16//Half Blood//Gryffindor//Bio
So this here is my darling Kath. Ever since I made her I haven't really done a lot with her, but I'm very eager to get to roleplaying with her a lot more! She's a very adventurous kind of person who loves to spend her time being outside, instead of being inside surrounded by books and homework. She's a very confident person in what she does and loves to be around others and socialize, but can sometimes lose her confidence around certain people and it can take a while for her to get it back in that kind of situations. She's also very trustworthy and needs people she can trust as well. Kath is in desperate need of anything really, but mostly friends and maybe some who could be something more. She needs people who will ignore schoolwork with her and do fun stuff, but also someone who will make her understand that she needs to do her work because it's important.
<i></i>​
<i></i>
<i>
</i>
290pkif.gif

Avery Marshall//12//Mixed Blood//Slytherin//Bio
This right here is Avery. She's my new second year Slytherin and she's a friendly, spontaneous girl who will often stay friendly when the favour is returned. When it's not however she is very well able to stand up for herself and she won't take any nonsense. Avery likes to get things done right and in her eyes she's often right, resulting in her being a bit bossy from time to time. She has a very clear opinion which will not easily be changed unless she realises that the other person actually has great arguments. She can also get rather hot-headed and selfish at times, but she always tries to not give in to these bad qualities of her. Avery alreay has a few friends but she can use some more! When it comes to her I'm open for anything really and I'd like to see how things work out with her.​
<i>
</i>
<COLOR color="#000">
2z6gw2e.jpg

Christian Marshall//11//Mixed Blood//Gryffindor//Bio
Lastly we've got my new first year Christian! He's a very friendly and cheerful person. He's very outgoing and social kid who usually makes friends very easy. Chris will never think of himself as better than others and doesn't work very well under pressure, something that doesn't go well with his clumsiness. He adores Quidditch and everything about it, but he'll never see himself trying out for the team because he knows he'll be nervous and won't do well. Christian is a very helpful person, but is also someone who thinks honesty is a very important thing, he's not one to lie easily. As he's new he needs anything you can think of really, so I'm open for anything when it comes to him as well!​
<i>
</i>

I'm just throwing it out there, but what about Silus for a friend and possible future love interest for Avery? He's cold and brooding most of the time, but a girl might eventually open him up a little bit.

ooo I've been waiting for a chance to rp with Avery. I want to rp her with my third year Ravenclaw Felix Warrick who has been woefully under used by me its sad. Now he is a year older than Avery but I think they would be good friends because she would challenge him, he can be quite lazy at times and she would keep him on his toes. A little about Felix, he's loyal, intuitive, clever and he likes his sports, more importantly he likes people who play sports especially Quidditch. Now I think they would be good friends so I'd like to see them rp together but I also think they could be more than friends in future. Obviously their both young but Avery is Felix's type so there would be an attraction on his side so maybe that could develop. Let me know what you think.

I have Madeline Walden for Christian to RP with. They're in the same house so it's possible they would see each other a lot and start a friendship from there? I don't mind what direction you want to take the relationship in ^_^

Sounds great! I think it'll be fun for Avery to get some friends and see what will happen when they get older! I think for Silus and Avery it might take some time before she'd see that he might not be as bad as she thinks, but after that they'd probably slowly become friends and he might open up a bit more?

As for Felix and Avery I think that's going to be fun! Avery often focusses on getting her work done and doing it well, so not only will she keep him on his toes, he might sometimes be able to get her to relax a bit more instead of always immediately doing the work she has to do. I think they'd work good together!

I think Madeline and Christian sounds good, obviously as a first year it's important for him to make a lot of friends inside and outside of his own House and to see which friendships will last as they get older, so I'm in for that!

I have twins that I can suggest for your first and second years, Amy and Daniel Rosemary.

Daniel Rosemary: I think Daniel is a really good match for Avery if she needs a friend, their personalities aren't that different and Daniel gets quite protective over his friends, depending on who it is and if he's close to them. He's a first year Slytherin so if you want to RP with Daniel and Avery let me know. They're in the same house, it might be easier for them to get to know each other. If they decide to stay friends or become more than friends, that's completely up to you, I'm fine with just being friends too xD I figured it'd be good for Daniel to make some friends in his first year while he's at it.

Amy Rosemary on the other hand will most probably get along really well with Christian, they're also pretty similar in personality so it wouldn't hurt getting to know each other. She's always up for meeting new people and she's quite outgoing. She's also honest (sometimes a little too much :p ) but I figured she could make friends with someone she would be able to trust during her education at Hogwarts. Whether they stay friends or more is also up to you for this character, I don't mind. They can definitely become close as friends though, think it would be best for Amy to make friends with someone who's friendly.

Let me know what you think!

Awesome! I don't think I've got anything to add to that at the moment. Perhaps we can both start one? Or we just start off with either one of them and we can get to the other later it's up to you! ^_^

Hey, do you wanna start a topic for Avery and Felix or should I?

If you want to do it that's fine! Otherwise I won't mind giving it a try.

Go for it I'm at work at the moment anyway so shouldn't even be here.

Christian Marshall said:
Awesome! I don't think I've got anything to add to that at the moment. Perhaps we can both start one? Or we just start off with either one of them and we can get to the other later it's up to you! ^_^
I can try to start working on something, is there any specific place where you want them to meet or is anywhere fine? It might help to start the RP going along. Maybe the first RP could be Amy/Christian meeting and the second one could be Dan/Avery meeting a bit later than the first two? If I understood correctly ^_^ Or we could have Amy start something, and then Avery starting something at the same time? How does that sound?

Edit: I've got an idea for Amy and Christian! What about the Forbidden Forest? :D

I'll have one for Avery and Felix up today or tomorrow!

I think it's a good idea to start with the one for Amy&Christian and get to the other rp a bit later on as you said. The Forbiden Forrest sounds like a lot of fun so if you'd like to get that up that'll be great! ^_^

Oh, I forgot to ask xD Should we make it part of OSW or a closed RP?

Either of them is fine with me, it's your choice! :)

Maybe a closed one would make them get to know each other a little, as OSW is coming to an end, at least I think.

I'll give you the link once I've started it ^_^

Edit: here's the link: Click Me

The topic for Avery and Felix can be found here, sorry it's not much.

I like it. My characters always seem to meet people by the lake. :D

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back