Back to New York

Amber Moss

Amber fluffed her hair as she looked in the mirror. She had just finished blow drying her crazy hair from the eventful morning that she had. First Amber had been at Antonio's and now he was coming over to her house. She was so excited that he was going to see her place; it was only fair since she had seen his. Amber had been slaving all day on her cheesecake and the food that she prepared. It wasn't too hard to make but it was a lot of effort. Finally finished from taking all of the food out, the petite woman sat on her couch, waiting for Antonio to arrive.

Antonio hadn't been totally sure of how to dress for this dinner date at Amber's. Was it smart, or casual? Or even inbetween? But Ant had decided that he either had to go the full-hog, or look a scruff, so a full on suit it was. And my didn't Antonio scrub up well, and boy did he know it. Ant knocked on the door of Amber's house as he put the finishing touches to his spiky hair.

Amber fanned herself with a magazine that was near her, the house had gotten a little warm with all the activity that had been going on. Amber was exhausted from cooking and the night before because the two barely got any sleep. She hoped on her feet, which hurt but she was still going to wear heels, and ran to the door. Having a huge smile she opened the door and winked at Antonio, " Well I guess I ordered a batch of hotness tonight."

Ant was so fussed over how his hair looked, that it took Amber's voice to make him pay attention and realize that she had actually answered the door. "Well I guess you did." He replied to her with a vain smile as he loosened his tie a little. Ant stepped up into the house to be at Amber's height before he wrapped his arms around her waist, joining his hands together at the back, his fingers entwining into one another. "And I guess my customer that I am delivering to is just as hot.....well.....I hope she is.....'cause I wouldn't want to be disappointed." Ant said cheekily with a mischievous laugh before he leaned in and kissed Amber passionately on the lips. "You look gorgeous." He told her softly in his strong Italian Accent.

Amber laughed, she couldn't help but chuckle; he made her laugh 24/7. She was so glad that he made it all the way out here in New York so that they could spend some time together. " Oh you're customer is waiting to recieve her package." She smiled, leaning up to kiss him on the lips. " Well you knocked my socks off." She looked down at her heels, showing that there were no socks on.

Ant chuckled at Amber's reply, he was glad that she seemed to have a very similar sense of humor to him. "Well the package is delivered for free, it's just what's inside the package that costs." He told her cheekily as he started moving into the house before turning round to face Amber again, taking both of her hands and smiling at her. "But, seeing as you're looking so beautiful tonight, I think your payment can come in kisses.....the sort of kisses that will completely cover the cost." He said seductively before kissing Amber once more. He then listened to her next comment and looked down at her feet. "Well I do hope you don't get cold-feet.....not that your feet will have the time to be cold tonight. He said to her as his hands travelled to below her arm-pits and rested there as he kissed her once again.

The blonde woman laughed, she moved into the house so that the neighbors wouldn't have enough time to pull up chairs and eat popcorn. " Who said this package was for free?" Amber winked at him, putting her arms around his neck. " That's a better payment than Visa or MasterCard." The blonde laughed at herself. " Well at the rate this house is going, I'm gunna have to put the AC on which means socks for me!" She laughed before pulling in to give Antonio a kiss.

Antonio laughed at Amber's comments. She was one funny girl, something that Antonio loved about Amber. At the moment, the pair of them were just having a bit of fun together, but something was telling Antonio that this fun was going to turn into a proper relationship eventually.....well.....that's what he hoped would happen anyway. "I think you'll find the delivery man said that this package was for free." He told her cheekily as he held her closely.

"Hmm I agree." He replied as she finished her next comment. "And it's okay.....I can deal with some.....heat, we can leave the air-con for a little while longer yet." He told her seductively as he began to lean in towards her lips, his warm-breath exhaling out onto her neck. Antonio then kissed Amber back, putting every inch of passion and energy that he had into it. He span the pair of them around as he did so, so that he was now facing into the corridor, instead of towards the door. Ant wanted to find his bearings a little, so he could enjoy himself later on without getting himself lost in this gigantic house.

Amber smiled, he always knew how to make her day. She always felt that she could be her goofy self with him, even though she did make them fall out of the bed the night before. The blonde woman could handle a joke and so could Antonio and that's what she loved about him. Could she see this going into a relationship? Of course she could, she really did like Antonio.

The blonde forced her lips to keep on working on his. It's like their lips were meant to be attached together. " So Mr. Antonio, are you ready to try the meal that I made tonight?" She laughed as she took his hand and lead him to the dining area. " I'm sure that you'll love it." Amber took out her wand to bring the food onto the table. " Viola!" She exclaimed.

Antonio was glad that Amber had mentioned about the food. All that excitement from earlier had made Antonio hungry, and he had been so busy getting ready for tonight, that he just hadn't had the time to eat anything. "Sounds great to me." He told her as the kiss finished and he was lead into the dining-room. "Nice place I must say." He told her as the food appeared on the table.

Antonio snuck behind Amber then wrapped his arms around her stomach, joining them together at her front. He peered his head over her left-shoulder then kissed her cheek. "The food looks gorgeous." He told her happily before he slowly slid his hands back around to her waist as he lead her over to the table like a true-gentlemen would do, despite it being Amber's house and not his. Ant took a seat to the left of Amber, he was happy that the two of them would finally get the chance to talk about which direction this relationship was heading. Were they just going to have a bit of fun together, then leave? Or was this going to turn into something more serious? Ant lovingly kissed Amber on the cheek before he loosened his tie a little more, then began to dig into the delicious food that Amber had prepared for the tow of them.

Amber smiled when he said that she had a nice place. She had tried really hard to get every piece of furniture to match, it took her a few months but she finally did it from top to bottom. " Thank you, but you're place was quite delicious." The blue eyed woman winked at him. The blonde took a seat, casted that the forks and knives were brought to them and began to un cover some of the food. " So I was thinking.. maybe we should talk about where this is going." She gave him a small smile as she put a piece of bread on her plate. They seemed to really like eachother and get along, but she wanted to know if there was going to be more. She wanted more though.

OOCOut of Character:
I'm not too creative tonight :( Sorry! xx

Antonio smiled as she complimented his place. "Well thanks, Doctor's Wages pay well you know....." He told her cheekily, showing off how rich he was. As the knives and forks arrived at the table, Ant was dying for his first-bite, when Amber spoke, and he could hardly chomp away whilst she was speaking, that'd be rude, so Antonio waited patiently and listened to what Amber had to say as she spoke. "Well this food is going into my stomach." He told her mischievously before getting to the point, in a more serious, Italian voice. "I mean, I don't know, where do you want us to go?" He asked Amber. As much as Antonio wanted to be with Amber, he wasn't sure whether he'd be able to keep up the strong commitment that being in a relationship had with it.

Amber softly pushed his shoulder and laughed. Her job did pay pretty well too, but once she made it to president she would for sure buy a helicopter.. Ok maybe not but still it was an idea. The petite blonde poured wine into their cups, making sure she didn't pour too much. She picked up her glass and twirled it. " I really like you, so I was hoping that we could take this one step forward." She replied, hopng that he would feel the same.

Antonio took a sip of his wine as the girl spoke. He had to think about he request to take this relationship one-step further. He loved her alright, but he didn't know how good a boyfriend he'd make. Swallowing the strong-taste of the wine, Ant prepared his answer for Amber. "And I really like you too Amber." He began in his strong Italian-Accent. "And I would love to take things into a proper-relationship with you. But I can tell you now sweetheart, I'd be a rubbish boyfriend." He said sadly, before pausing for a second or two to gather himself our of his depressed state-of-mind. "But that isn't a no....." He told her, hoping she'd respond with something encouraging.

Amber held her cup tightly as she waited for his answer. " But tell me this, how can you be a rubbish boyfriend if you've been an amazing lover so far?" Amber turned her head to face him, it didnt make sense. " I think you'd be an amazing boyfriend." She gave him an encouraging smile.

Antonio shot Amber a grateful smile as she complimented him. "Well thank-you." He told her, his Italian-accent showing through his saddened-voice. After a couple of seconds of silence, Antonio soon brightened up a bit and decided that he wouldn't know unless he tried, so this relationship was at-least worth trying out. "Alright, maybe we could try things out, and if they go well, then we can make this more official." He told her with a now genuinely-happy-smile.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry about being late, schools driving me insane!

Amber put her fork back onto the plate, she was done her thirty second scarfing down meal. The blonde nodded, if things didn't work out then they could always go back to being friends, it wasn't a huge deal. " Sounds good to me, but let's take it slow so we can get to know eachother through out this whole process." She winked at him. The blonde picked up her wand and sent her dirty dishes into the dish washer, no way was she going to clean it by hand. She sighed and put her arm on his shoulder, " I think that we're going to get along though. I'm not crazy so that's a plus." Amber laughed.

Antonio smiled as he felt Amber's arm on his shoulder. He laughed as she told-him that she wasn't crazy. "You? Not-Crazy? As-If." He said as he turned-around in his seat to look-at-Amber. He then moved her hand that was on his shoulder into his own hand and smiled at her. "Don't worry darlin', I like you and your crazyness, it's cute." Antonio complimented-her, before he leaned-up towards-her and kissed-her on the lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back