Not open for further replies.

Isabella Fedele

OOC First Name
Annie
Hey guys,
So I've been gone for a few months do to technical issues :(
But I'm back now and my characters are in serious need for Rp's

I have:
Isabella here a first year ravenclaw, she's really nice and talented in dance and music, she sings and plays a little guitar and piano but nothing too difficult. She is determined to make something of herself and is very loyal. Since she moved here from Italy to attend school she could use some friends, also a love interest would be nice.

Rebecca Gemstone: A second year slytherin, she was really quite mean for a while. She was trying to get over her parents death and attending a new school, but has since taken a turn for the better. She could really use some close girlfriends and a long term relationship through school would be cool.

Paul Gemstone: Much like his little sister was very anti-social and deppressed through his first two years of school. But now a third year slytherin he is starting to come out of his shell and could really use just about anything frinds, enemies, girlfriend. I'm open to ideas. He is really into the outdoors, chess, and quidditch, watching not playing. He is also intrested in astronomy and mythology.

So if you have any ideas, or had a previous RP you would like to go on from let me know here or feel free to PM me on any of my accounts. Thanks guys :D
~Annie

Annie! :hug:

Welcome back to HNZ. If you remember, I once offered Alliyah Jackson here to be a bestfriend for Isabella. Alliyah here is not really talented for now, but she is willing to jump into any challenge and new things that she can discover. With Isabella as a friend, maybe both of them could explore and be really good friends that will sooner bloom into a bestie relationship.

So, again, do tell me on what you think. Alliyah here is in need for a bestie. :r

Hey ^_^
I do remember that we had something planned, but I don't remember if we had started a topic or not? But I still think that they would make really good friends. So should we start something then? :D

Yes, we did start a topic. But I cannot recall what it was named. I'm just to lazy to search for it. Anyways, I'm glad you agreed. Seeing that Alliyah and Bella have already met, I think it's possible for them to see each other and talk again. Maybe several meetings for them would be awesome until they would become bestfriends and often meet in their second year.

I took a look at Bella's biography and would you like Alliyah to introduce Bella in photography? Ally loves photography and she'd be glad to let Bella try snapping some photos at random stuff.

How's that? :tut:

I have Morrigan here who can come off as mean and rude but really she's just too smart for her own good and can't understand that sometimes telling the truth can hurt people. She hates stupid people but since she's really, really smart Morrigan thinks mostly everyone is an idiot. We can rp the two and see how they get along with each other.

For Paul, if he's not too pushy he can get along with Lola who is nice to EVERYONE. She loves life in general so it would be easy for her to make friends with even the loneliest of people.

Hi Annie!

I have two Hufflepuffs that could be friends for Isabella. I have JazzyMae here who is really happy and positive once you get talking to her a bit. It is hard for her to keep conversation though because she is usually sitting quietly in a corner. Then I have Angie Vanderbilt and she is energetic and into girly things. She would be very interested in learning something new from Isabella. Tell me what you think. :)

Alliyah: I really like the photography idea. I'm sure they are going to make great besties :) would you like to start?

Morrigan: Yeah we can see how it goes with you and Isabella, and as for Lola and Paul I think she might be just the thing to lighten his mood a bit. If you start the one for Isabella I'll start the one for Paul?

JazzyMae: I think it would be interesting for Isabella to meet Angie. She sounds like the kind of person that Isabella might take under her wing and show her things. So do you want to start? Or should I?

Can you start please?

Hello Annie!

I can offer Andrea Kelize here. She's a first year Gryffindor as you see and is very friendly. She can be a little moody sometimes but she is a good friend. I think she and Isabella will work out as close friends. Andrea loves sports and is obsessed with basketball. She's also brave and a loyal person. Tell me what you think.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back