Back to Basics.

Leo Shephard

Having not long got back from America with Chloe, Leo was completely shattered, and was led on the sofa, waiting for Chloe to pop round, as they had arranged. He had missed her in the time they had been home. It was difficult having to go back home for Leo, and be alone again, having just spent 100% of his time away, in a hot country, with the one he loved. So Leo was thoroughly looking forward to seeing his girlfriend again.

Leo's eyes began to close as he thought about Chloe. He had considered proposing to her in the past. But he wasn't sure, Leo had always taken his time to make his mind up about things. He hated rushing into things, and as much as he loved Chloe, he didn't feel ready to make that commitment just yet. Having just turned 19, Leo thought that maybe it wouldn't be to long until he grew out of feeling like a teenager. As Leo's thoughts continued to spin around in his head, Leo began to drift off to sleep, he hoped he wouldn't miss Chloe's knock.

Chloe apparated outside Leo's appartment building. They had planned on meeting today and Chloe had the intentions of staying with him until it was time for her to return to Europe for another photoshoot. She only had a few days break but she wanted to spend the time that she did have with Leo. Chloe loved her boyfriend more than words could express. He was one of the only people in the world that could warm Chloe's cold heart.

Over the years, Chloe Livingstone had learned to be tough and strong. It was the only way she could make sure that she got what she wanted, which was the most important thing in her opinion. Leo had managed to squeeze himself into her life for good it seemed. The brunette tapped lightly on the door before simply letting herself in. She saw the man she loved sprauled out on the sofa and a smirk came across her face. "Tired baby?" she asked.

Leo didn't hear Chloe's tap on the door, but smiled to himself as he heard Chloe's voice. Leo stretched as he let out a big yawn, then sat up. "Just a bit my sweet." He said, slowly rising to his feet, then drowsily walking over to Chloe and kissing her lips before hugging her tightly. "I've missed you." He said gently, as he began to wake-up a little, taking Chloe's hand and smiling at her.

Leo really had missed Chloe, the couple had a lot of fun when they were able to be together. But Leo understood that Chloe's modelling career, meant that she had to be away a lot. But their time apart made the time they spent together even more precious, and their love was kept strong by it, so Leo always looked forward to having his girl home. "And how are you? Can I get you a drink or something?" He asked, walking, hand-in-hand with Chloe towards the sofa.

Chloe grinned at the heaviness of sleep in Leo's voice. She found it amusing as well as adorable. She closed the door behind her as Leo crossed the room to her. The brunette kissed him back before he wrapped her up in a bear hug. Chloe had to admit that she would never grow tired of these greetings. She smiled slyly at him. "well you know I missed you love. " she told him, a twinkle in her blue eyes.

"Sure." Chloe said answering his question. "What do you have to drink?" she asked with a smile. Chloe entered farther into the familiar apartment, making her way over to the sofa. She crossed her legs.

Leo stretched out as he left Chloe on the sofa and headed towards the kitchen. "Urm...fire-whiskey.....butter-beer....Martini...etc...etc..." Leo trailed off with a tired giggle as he poured himself a fire-whiskey then left it on the side as he went to hear Chloe's reply. Leo walked out of the kitchen and over to Chloe, he leaned over the back of the sofa next to Chloe and kissed her cheek. "Mmmwaaa." He joked, giggling a little femininely as he put his hands on the sofa, then leaped over, planting himself next to Chloe. "So what can I get you my love?" He asked his beautiful girlfriend as he looked her lovingly in the eyes with a sweet smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back