Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The sixth floor was a good choice - it was warmer and brighter than the lower floors, but there were not too many griffins running over him. Of course it wasn't bad to run into griffins or any other towers, but a little too much was too much. So it was better if she was away from everyone. She didn't really go to the library, so she jumped on one of the wooden benches to sit down. It was nice to come home from New Yourk and she enjoyed her last vacation while working and then school will start very soon. Jenna enjoyed her loneliness on the sixth floor.

Simon was glad to be back at school. Home was tense as usual and with Caleb getting excited about coming to school next year, it was a lot to deal with. And now that he was back, he was starting to appreciate the different quite corridors around the castle. He had made it all the way up to the sixth floor when he spotted a familiar face. "Hey!" he called out to Jenna, and waved. "How are you?" he asked with a smile.

Jenna missed her home and she missed a lot spend time with her brother Thomas but they both has something change and he don't wanted spend time with her sister and home was the same. She spend lot of time with her lovely dog Bella and her puppies. They was so cute together. But still she tryed be strong and when she lost ze zone to think somoune ask her and Jenna looked at him and waved warmaly. "Hey, Simon!" She smiled him and hoped that she forgot her problems with brother. "It's fine, i guess and you?" She asked him.

Simon liked talking to Jenna, he found it amazing that someone could be so nice and genuine all the time. It made him worry that there was a screw loose in his brain somewhere. “Just fine?” he asked curiously. “Did you go anywhere interesting?” he asked, remembering she had mentioned having family in New York. “Oh, I’m fine.” he said with a shrug, not wanting to talk about himself much right now. “Glad to be back but not looking forward to homework.” he said with a practiced smile.

"Yeah, it's nothing" She can do things with her self and she don't wanted bothered him. "Well, i had a lot of time fun New yourk and it was amaizing ice skating with my friends. I realy mised them and how about you? Do you get a grate holiday?" Remember her home she feeled lot of better and she try forgot her problems with brother. " Me to and i missed Hufflepuff coomon room and there is so cozy. I hate to homework." She smiled Simon and it was nice talk to him it was long time go not see him.

Her answer wasn't very convincing but Simon didn't push the subject farther, not wanting to potentially upset her. If anything it made her more interesting. "Ice skating its fun! It's been a long time since I've tried it. Was never very good at it." he said smiling. "My holiday was good. My family just stayed in New Zealand, so not very exciting." he explained. "I do miss the cold weather for Christmas. We have some family in France we might visit next year." he added. It wasn't exactly true, he had no idea what his family would be doing next year but that also meant it wasn't a lie. "Oh yeah? What classes are you taking this semester?" he asked, glad to know he wasn't alone in his dislike for school work.

"Why it was long time? It's realy easy. Mayby you need somoune who can teach you and you will be fine." Jenna smiled Simon and she was try be nice to him. "But that is to cool and celebrate New Year her and probably it was amaizing. " Jenna never was celebrate New Zealand and she was happy that others did. "France? That cool and wish you good luck next time" Jenna smiled the Slytherin boy. "Only muggle studies and astronomy. You?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back