Back home again

Abathyn Dalmoir

((OK, before the trio were in Obsidian for a talk and an icecream (Taking a breather), now they are returning to Abathyn's home.))

With a loud crack, Abathyn looked around and knew she was home. She stepped into the cave, still holding little Jaimee, and opened the small door, checking behind her to ensure that Melodie was following. "So... whaddaya think?" she asked with a large grin. Abathyn was extremely proud of her house, which had originally just been a cave in the middle of nowhere. It had several rooms, and was as warm as any normal house. Plus, it had a muggle repelling charm on it.

"It's lovely..." said Melodie, thinking of her house back home, an old renovated manor with 11 bedrooms. But she sucked it up, because she was no longer at home, she needed to learn to adjust to her new life. She followed along behind Abathyn who was now holding a sleeping Jaimee, icecream dripping to the ground.

"Coffee?" asked Abathyn cheerfully. She carried Jaimee into the small room to the left of the lounge and tucked her into bed gently. "Mumma..." said Jaimee softly before falling into a deep sleep.

Abathyn walked quietly into her lounge and pointed her wand into the fire, where green flames sprung up. She looked sternly at her cousin. "Where are you planning on staying tonight?"

"I'm not quite sure yet..." said Melodie, "I guess I could stay at Toby's..." But even the thought of that made her feel sick. A smelly boys apartment? No thanks, she thought. Melodie looked over at little Jaimee and smiled. She put down her satchel and took a seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back