Back And Forth.

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Carlisle looked around brightstone for a while before pulling himself up onto the roof. Now this wasn't just out of habit of doing things odd, he was searching for a nice place to write a letter. His eyes scowered the town before spotting a nice park with the perfect tree to lean against. With a smile he started moving from one house roof to another, slowly making his way along to the park. He made it to the edge and flipped down from the roof he was currently on to land neatly on the soft grass beneath. His eyes flickered for a moment to find the tree he had seen before moving over and sitting by it. Setting himself down he pulled out some parchment, a quill and some ink before taking a deep breath and releasing it as a sigh as he thought. He dipped the quill in the ink before touching it to the parchment and beginning to write about whatever came to mind. When he had finished Carlisle ended it with;
Dear Andromeda

I miss you already, Your scent still lingers in the streets. I hope you are enjoying Hogwarts.. Tell me what classes you had? Things are pretty boring down here and I am so sorely missing the sound of your voice among the many that I hear now. I will be needing to do some shopping around soon and hopefully I might even need to get my equipment for Hogwarts later on if my application be accepted. You shall have to fill me in on the Quidditch matches that happen... if any do.. I got alot of odd glances for walking down the street on my hands.. I wonder why... Anyway.. Here's something I was thinking about;

Although its light is wide and great, the Moon is
reflected in a puddle one inch wide. And so the whole Moon
and the entire sky could reflected in those beautiful amber eyes.

Your for now and for Always, Carlisle.

He looked it over a few times before calling out to Kazoo, An owl he had borrowed from his farther. Carlisle waited till the bird made it down to his arm and he sealed his letter. He handed it to the bird and said quietly, "Make sure this Gets to Andromeda safely". The owl nodded once before taking to the air and soaring over in the direction of the Castle.

Carlisle told kazoo to fly around the park whenever he had a letter. Kazoo rather liked the idea because there was plenty to eat and the fact that he only had to look out for Carlisle he would come, once a day.
Carlisle moved out to the park with an apple in hand. He took a bite out of it while breathing in the fresh air. He saw Kazzo fly from the playing with the bird around to him and he held out his arm. Kazoo happily landed on his arm and held out his leg with a letter attached. Carlisle took it before thanking kazoo and saying he could have a fly around until called.

Carlisle sat against the tree he had before and took a bite out of his apple while looking over the letter, it was from Andy. His heart soared and the lightest feeling came over him like he was going to float away. He calmed himself enough to open the letter and read;

Dear Carlisle,

I got your letter and it made me so happy. Already things seem so pear shaped without you close by, I don't think I ever got to tell you much about my life here at the school or that I once upon a time had two best friends. Well I did up until the day after I left you. One of which is not talking to me now, as I told you my 'secret' and attempted to fix both he and Zazuka up together. I guess I just wanted everyone to be as happy as me. I don't think that will ever be the case with him. I once actually thought I loved him, but after being with you I can see it wasn't love at all. Love shouldn't hurt or insult, or wound or demean a person. And that is what I was under him... sometimes I think he always knew the effect he had on me and used it to his advantage. It feels so good now though - to know that love isn't about any of that.

That it is good and kind, gentle and tender. Funny and wonderful and I wanted to say thank you.

I would never have known that kind, our kind of love if it wasn't for you. I know I never said it when I left you, I guess a huge part of me was still confused by how quickly we seemed to have melded. But I do... love you that is.

School is cranking up a bit now as exams are just around the corner, so it is basically head down and hit the books hard. The only silver lining here is that quidditch training has started up again, which will help the time pass quickly till I get to see you again. I hope you're not too bored out there beyond those gates. I know its only been a few days but I miss you already. Is that silly?
I hope not...

I'm no longer afraid of the moon... or at least Moonlight.

My heart,
Andy

He gave a contented sigh and sat there for a while... How he missed her. He drew a breath and could smell traces of her scent on the parchment. That wonderful smell... He wasn't sure he how was going to make the near month until they met again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back