back again

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna walked up to the apartment hoping that it wouldn't turn out like last time but who knew she came to dread the place and wanted to turn and run but she was being strong for her cousin was coming to live with her.

James was at his apartment in hope that Luna was on her way here. He hadn't seen her since they had briefly made-up last time, and kind of got back together. But James wasn't sure. As he saw Luna walk up through the window, he went to greet her at the door. "Hello..." He said a little awkwardly, but with a smile on his face. "Come on in..." He said, holding the door open for her.

Luna walked up and smiled as she walked in, "hi James so where ben?" she asked, looking around and hoping he was there because she had missed her baby.

Luna took his hand and smiled at him, "yeah lets go please because i missed my baby so much" she said, walking up stairs and seeing him and just picking him up and holding him close.

James smiled as Luna picked little Ben up. "He beautiful, just like his mummy." James said as he stood behind Luna. James slid his arms around Luna, letting his hands rest on her tummy. "So are you back for good?" James asked, kissing Luna on the cheek.

Luna smiled, "yes of course i said i take you back and i am wearing your ring you gave me" she said, looking at him and smiling as she turned to ben. "and if you need a break just tell me" she said, kissing his lips and putting an arm round his waist.

James smiled as he saw that she was wearing his ring. "Good, and I won't ever need a break from you again, I love you, and you're gonna be my wife." He said sweetly, before kissing her back. "How about we let Ben sleep for a bit and go downstairs, we need to catch up, it's been ages." James suggested, as he put his hand on the back of Luna's head, before pulling her in close and kissing her fore-head.

Luna smiled, "yeah i think it time you meet my cousin who might live with us" she said, looking at him.

Luna looked at him, "Kitty Strouss is her name and she muggle born because my aunt was a muggle and her dad was a muggle so it's like she was muggle born but a witch." she said, smiling at him and enjoying his hand.

James turned to Luna and smiled as they reached the bottom of the stairs. "She sounds great, but lets hope she doesn't get here to soon, I mean I'd love to meet her, but you know I enjoy our...'alone time.' James said jokingly as he laughed. He then slid his arms around on Luna's waist, and kissed her on the lips, before heading towards the living-room, and lieing on the sofa. "Come Here." He said, patting his lap, for Luna to join him.

Luna smiled as she sat on his lap and kissed his lips, "she gets in to town tomorrow" she said, kissing him hard.

James kissed Luna back, before gently pulling her down so that she was led on top of him. "I can't wait to meet her...but tomorrow can wait...for now, Ben's asleep, and it's just you and me..." He said with a cheeky smile, before continuing to kiss Luna. "I've missed this." He said, before kissing her again.

LUna smiled, "i missed you James" she said, running her fingeres through his hair and kissing his lips as she smiled at him.

"I missed you to." James replied. "That girl, she's nothing now, I love you and Ben alone, yeah that girl may have been good, but she was nowhere near as good as being with you...I love you..." He said softly, before kissing her again, as he reached up and placed his hands on either side of Luna's neck. James gently pulled Luna in closer to him and continued to kiss her. The kiss lasted for a while this time, just like old times.

Luna smiled as she melted into the kiss and James' arms and soon she was getting to hot wearing clothes.

An Hour Later and James was led on the floor cuddling Luna. "Why does that always happen?" James asked with a cute, but slightly feminine giggle. "I love you." He said happily before kissing Luna on the lips again.

Luna looked at him, "no idea what you are talking about" she said, giggling at him.

Luna smiled as she threw her clothes back on in time to hear ben cry, "oh sounds like ben is up" she said, going to grab him and bring him down her hair all brushed out now.

Luna brought Ben back down and smiled at James as she sat close to him and kissed his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back