Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Sitting at the shore of the lake, Lexi was reading a baby magazine from the muggle world, she much understand the pregnancy at the muggle world rather than here in the wizarding world. But Lexi just hope that it will be girl because handling a boy is very hard with those crap my mom use to say. And reading baby magazine will make her understand to be a mother and how to treat babies because its her first time and she doesn't want to fail for the first attempt.

Once she is done reading the magazine, Lexi closed it and put it beside her on the ground, she on the other hand lay down onto the grassy ground and starts to hum a tune.

Hiria was walking down by the lakefront, as it was a really nice day. She suddenly noticed her friend Lexi, who she had met last year, was lying down near a tree. Hiria hurried over. "Lexi! Hi!" She said, sitting down next to her.

While enjoying the spring air, Lexi lift up her head a bit as she heard someone familiar called her name. She smiled as she saw Hiria, a current first year but now second year Ravenclaw that she met last year. "Hey, Hiria." Lexi greeted her and sat back. She smiled once Hiria sat down beside her, Lexi gave her a hug, "How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good! How are you?" Hiria asked.

"Same as you but much more happier though." Lexi told Hiria, looking at the vast landscape of the lakefront. "How was your winter vacation?" She asked

"Mine was good. How was yours? What Happened to make you so happy?" Hiria said to Lexi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back