Aww, you're child is cute too!

Roxanna Quinn

OOC First Name
Summer
Roxanna was sat on a bench, baby stroller and bags at her feet, bouncing little megan on her knee. She smiled as she heard her little girls' laughter and couldn't help but join in. Though she knew if she continued Megan would surely throw up she really couldn't bring herself to stop until the laughter stopped.

When the laughter did stop, Roxanna placed Megan back into her push chair, picked up her bags, and went to get up. Of course, as she had become clumsy lately, she almost walked into another woman with a child. "Sorry." She said, rubbing her eyes. "I've been a bit tired lately, it's making me clumsy." Surely the other woman would understand. While Roxanna was happy she had kept Megan that didn't help her sanity when she was woken up at horrible hours of the morning.

Maddiie came to a complete stop, but that didn't help Delilah much. As soon as her one month old infant felt the quick motion of her pram coming to a halt, she began to cry her little lungs, disturb from quiet sanctuary. "Sssh ya mami here don't worry precious" she cooed a little and smile before looking up at the woman that had almost cost the collision to happen. "Its okay I understand" Maddiie reassured that there was hardly any damage done. "She just a bit cranky like her father" Maddiie chuckle a little. Even if it weren't complete true, it still was a little cute to say that she acted like her love Alex. "I see someone been keeping you up lately" Maddiie chuckle again. "How is she?"

Delilah didn't like the fast motion of stopping. She started to cry. She listened as her mother spoke to her. She felt reassured and calmed down. She blew a bubble with her mouth. She saw a person who had their own kid. She wondered what this girl was like. But, of course, not being able to speak, she couldn't say anything. Having gotten over the unexpected halt, she gurgled happily. Then she blew another bubble with her mouth.

((Tried my best. I don't remember anything about being a baby, so it couldn't help me much.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back