OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Hudson shifted his weight, he had been up and down the castle twice giving out roses looking for the Professor at the same time. Finally he found the Professor on the 6th floor. He didn't know why the Professor was up here but he knew better than to question it. Plus the Professors often made rounds making sure students weren't getting in trouble. "Hi, Professor Styx, I uh, have a rose for you," Hudson said obviously nervous about it.

Kalif was a little busy walking through the corridors. It completely bypassed him on what day it was. Of course, things like that never meant anything to the professor. A student said his name which made him stop his stroll. Kalif turned around to see a young Ravenclaw saying he had a rose for him. "Toss it. Little things like that don't matter."

Hudson felt odd holding a pink rose out to the Professor. And even more add as the Professor told him to 'toss it'. "Sir, would you like the note at least?" Hudson asked as he moved slightly towards the Professor with the note and rose in hand.

The Ravenclaw asked Kalif to take the note. Sighing, Kalif, though hated this holiday and never expected anything year after year, relectantly would give in to the boy. "Fine. I suppose you are doing your job, at least part of the way." Kalif waited, a little impatiently to get on with his patrol, but waited regardless. Surely, this would not take long.

Hudson didn't understand why his classmates would be scared of Styx. He had a really cool haircut, something Hudson wished he could do, but his hair was always curly. "Alright, here it is, it's not signed, and I don't know who it is from," Hudson said shrugging his shoulders handing over the note but not the rose as the Professor didn't seem to want it.

To my favourite Professor,

You're an inspiration to many, not to mention the most beautiful man in the school.
Keep doing what you're doing, and I'll see you soon.

x
[/font]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back