Awesome Title should be placed here. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold Garrison

</COLOR></FONT>
Happy Holidays!

Anyway, So I have this character of mine. He is Harold Garrison, for now he's searching for a job here in the Wizard world. Well here is a summary of his life.

Harold is widowed, his wife Elaine along with his unborn daughter and his son Connor died 3 years ago in a car crash.He is now ready to face life once more and somehow move on from his misery.

Now I am finding for some friends lots of them, I also need some flings or whatever. Most especially I would like Harold to be fall in love and get marry again. In short I need a final for him.

Anyone who's interested just simply reply to this post and to those who have some special ideas ... PM me!

Thank y'all and Godbless us all! ^_^
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Tahoma"><COLOR color="#20B2AA">Enzo

Well blessed be, I think I have just the person.

Consider, say, Deirdre Yearling, 22, eldest daughter of six children and current caretaker of her father, Gregory Yearling Sr.
She's Artemis' older sister and has no further ambitions in life than to get married, have children and spend the rest of her life caring for others as, say, a nurse or suchlike. Several months ago she found herself separated from someone she believed she was going to marry (who turned out to be a candidate for the role of Minister of Magic). Needless to say, it all came to nothing when she couldn't support him with her presence as she was forced to stay and play housemaid for her father, as she had been doing for the past several years. I don't know exactly what kind of witch you're looking to be part of Harold's life, but here's what I can tell you about Deirdre.​
She is four a half feet tall with minuscule features and pointed ears (courtesy of the family's goblin heritage)
She had dark brown curls and fawn coloured ears.
Her dearest ambition is to become a nurse or a child minder.
She currently lives in Great Britain with her father's side of the family while her mother and the rest of her siblings reside in New Zealand.
She needs someone to pull her out of her aimless life that is caring for her father and to sweep her off her feet into a fairytale.
She does not do flings.
She is as shy as she is small but is every bit a Gryffindor and can pull out some major whoop-arse on people threatening those she loves.
That should do to be getting on with. Interested?
Lemme know somewhere, (here or a PM to Art)​
<i>
</i>

Tee hee, that shouldn't be a problem. Well it is in theory, but she's used to everyone being taller than her so it shouldn't be intimidating. I'm happy to start an rp sometime today if that's alright with you. I usually reply once or twice a day so it should move along at a reasonable pace.

Hello there,

Well I have Zaria Love the Heiress to the Love family fortune and future head of the family and Diamond Business. She is extremely ambitous and is looking for a steady/Final. She is single and has never really dated due to her family demands of her. She may/may not potentially be a deatheater the word is still out on that but I feel as though it is rather important to let you know in case she is approved. She is an only child and has no childern of her own as she is required by the family to save her self for marriage. She is also 25 and french.

Deirdre & Harold :
Lets see. :) You can start the RP today, I'll be waiting just send or post the link here. Thanks!

Zaria & Harold :
She sounds quite lovely, may I know her appearance? Thanks! ^_^

A few details to add to all, Harold is adventurous and loves sports which means the girl for her needs to be hmmm, NOT boring maybe? Thanks y'all! ;)

Zaria is 5 foot 11 inches tall and is of a slender to athletic build. She has light brown eyes and dark brown to black hair. She is one fourth african and so she has a carmel color to her skin she is three fourths caucasian.

She is gifted in some sports such as swimming, horseback riding, fencing. Archary. As well as dance. However she has been known to sneak down to the servants qauter to watch american sports such as baseball, football, and boxing.

If you could start that would be wonderful!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back