Away... most of the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grause Hitchins

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
I've lost that special fuzzy feeling i get when i write roleplays. I'll try to log on and get all the work and such out of the way...
due to classes and current... emotional problems, i wont be online as often if at all

xxxxx i do love you all!!! so dont forget it :)

Jaaaaaaaaay... come back! Don't leave. Please?
=((

I know you're not saying your leaving for good, but knowing you, you'll forget about us and not come back.

I'll buy you Selma's when I'm better if you stay XD. Oh wait, are you allowed in GP yet? What happened with that?

Anyway, you should stay. I haven't seen you online, MSN, HNZ or otherwise, in sooo long. I was looking forwrad to RPing a bit more with you XD

BTW, what classes are you talking about? IRL classes? Didn't you leave school? :unsure:

If you don't like the HNZ classes, you could always make an adult character?

but yeah, you should def. stay.

I agree with Athene.
Don't you dare leave! *grabs your ankle*

My depression has become slightly uncontrollable, im doing course at wintech and i get back home mentally exhausted... in a way i cant explain

im trying to get the mojo back so i can keep chatting to you all but its really hard

I've been away so much myself that I hadn't noticed your absence Drae.
So sorry.
I know you have the strength of mind and heart to pull yourself through this.
I have faith in you.
I'll be here when you get back, I promise.

Andy

Depression and I know each other very well. Hang in there and take care of yourself. We'll still be here when you are better.

Cheers.

depression is a hard thing to overcome and is something that seems to be shared by a great deal of us...i know that it unfortunately a part of my life, but i'm sure that you can pull through this and know that I (as well as the rest of us) are here if ya need an ear or a shoulder!!

take care of yourself and come back to us as soon as you can!!

we'll be missing you!!

Kirsti i wont forget about any of you
seriously
I'm just not in a happy place right now and its being reflected in any RP i try to write.
I'm just waiting to see if time will help heal is all
and then you'll all see the annoying little Vydráel back in action ;)

From personal experience, time will not necessarily heal this wound. When it comes to depression doctors, therapists and / or some good old medication are usually needed. And from having suffered depression for over 4yrs now, time only made things worse for me.

Get better soon,

ok as far as comming back anytime soon... forget i mentioned anything like that
not in a happy place or environment and just got kicked on my ass sick soo...
very sorry :(

time heals some things and talking helps others, im self dependant and im not about to go crawling to others for help with my 'issues'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back