Wand
10¾" Vine Wood, core of Veela Hair
Character Development

Full Name: Avrille Nastia Grinaes
Birth Date: August 14[sup]th[/sup], 2011
Home Town: Krasnokamensk, Russia
Current Area of Residence: New Zealand [Near Obsidian Harbour]
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Basic Appearance: Thin and short black hair, harlequin green eyes, awkward boyish figure, flat chested, stands about 4' 5", sickly pale skin; looks almost like a porceline doll and a poor posture. Avrille is not exceptionally good looking, but is not ugly either, just average.
Biological Parents: Castila [Venik] Grinaes and Helmute Grinaes [Both Desceased]
Adoptive Parents: Rosaline [Mauven] Jenane and Chavdar Zhefarovich [Chavdar didn't choose this]
Biological Siblings: Simone Grinaes [Durmstrang 7[sup]th[/sup] Year]
Adoptive Siblings: Hadan Johnson [Slytherin 3[sup]rd[/sup] Year], Zinada Zhefarovich [Not Born Yet] and Vladimir Zhefarovich [Not Born Yet]

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Favorite Subject: TBA
Least Favorite Subject: TBA
Best Subject: TBA
Worst Subject: TBA

What would their Patronus be? A Snake.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus? TBA
What would their Boggart be? Cars.
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A Raven.
What would your character see if she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Just herself and her Mama and Papa [Biological].

Key Family Members:
Asparuh Zhefarovich - Grandfather through Chavdar's children
Chavdar Zhefarovich - Father to siblings
Rosaline Jenane - Adoptive Mother
Hadan Johnson - Sibling through Chavdar who adopted her
Zinada Zhefarovich - Sibling through Rosaline and Chavdar
Vladimir Zhefarovich - Sibling through Rosaline and Chavdar
Simone Grinaes - Biological Sibling
Kalif Styx - Uncle through Chavdar
Kaleb Styx - Cousin through Chavdar and closest friend

Hello Avrille,

just a few questions -

1. Why is she described as having sickly pale skin - has she been ill?
2. why does she have bad posture?
3. Does she know anything about her parents?
4. Does she get to see her brother much?
5. How is her relationship with her adoptive family?
6. How did she feel about being placed in Ravenclaw?
7. Has she made any friends there?
8. Why would her boggart be a car?
9. What aspirations does she have for the future?

Thanks Linda, I'll try my bestest to answer your questions, if you have any follow up, or if anyone else (please do!) feel free to ask me :D

1. Why is she described as having sickly pale skin - has she been ill?

Avrille has such pale skin because she does not go outside very often, and when she does it is mostly dark, and because she burns easily, so she gets as little sun as humanly possible. She isn't sick exactly, but not having very much sun is unhealthy, as you lack Vitiman C. Does that make sense? In my head it did :p
2. Why does she have bad posture?
Avrille has confidence problems due to constantly being rejected by adoptive and foster families. When ever she would warm up to them they would rush her away, so she became a bit more socially enept then she already was.
3. Does she know anything about her parents?
Yes, as they only died when she was five and she lived with Simone, who had the pleasure of more then one or two memories with their parents (which Avrille was always secretely jealous of) they would be shared when Avrille was in a poor mood.
4. Does she get to see her brother much?
Her brother isn't born yet :p I take it you mean her sister?
Simone and Avrille don't get along very well, in fact the last time they had a full conversation was when Avrille was seven, since then it had been one worded sentances, not that either is a person of many words.

5. How is her relationship with her adoptive family?
Avrille loves Rosaline, vice versa. She hasn't warmed up to Hadan (who she so affectionately calls 'the girl with blood eyes') or Chavdar, as she doesn't want a family, she doesn't want to be hurt again, and Rosaline promised her that it would just be the both of them together, not with any other children or mates.
6. How did she feel about being placed in Ravenclaw?
Avrille hates Hogwarts and wants to be at a respectable school, which she believes is Durmstrang.
7. Has she made any friends there?
I wouldn't say friends, yet, Ai Adlam, she can relate to, and they will become friends in the future, but now they are just room mates.
8. Why would her boggart be a car?
Avrille sees them as dark omens because her parents were in a car when racing towards the hospital to have what was supposed to be her little brother, when they were in a car crash and died. A car also brought her to Tamas Mauven, who hurt her by having her warm up to him, before he sent her away, while keeping her sister with him. That and she doesn't understand how they run.
9. What aspirations does she have for the future?
I think that Avrille would be a decent Herbology or Potions Professor or an author, I really haven't decided this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back