OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Cliffs location part of the school Jake neglected to see when he first transfer to Hogwarts. A part he would often see at a distant but never taking the advantage to actually intake the enticing view he heard so much about around school. Many been here, many enjoyed what the cliff's had to offer. Anything can be done except cliff diving. That's what Jake wanted to when he went there, but the signs were clear for him to read in view. No jumping allowed, damn it. He scorn in a selfish mood, he had almost forgotten he was meeting Kat this afternoon. That the wanting to jump feeling soon dissolved out of his mind. Yeah, his girlfriend. He'd ask to just hang out with her today. To enjoy the last bit of Autum Before the blister cold winter came in matter of times. It felt like it was coming just as he thought about it, his light black jacket hug his upper torso enough for him to stay warm. The jacket cover his newly cut duo, when he had done during brighstone weekend.
Jake figure it was about time for a new cut. If he hadn't, he would've had a bit to much hair to call it clean. Besides he imagine himself with long hair and it didn't look pretty. To much the wavey style, not enough to be straight. His sister had that type of hair, thick forelocks often let down instead of up. He couldn't deal with it, no matter if he had magic. Magic help, when your good at it and can think of a spell to tame a wild craze hair. Jake black Tims, kick the ground before him. The walk to the cliff took less than twenty minutes. Now he was standing there, his jacket open at the top. The breezy air cooling him down after being stuff in the castle all day. He needed something like this, maybe the air right now would be perfect to play qudditch. Man, he missed that the most. Hogwarts been unsatisfying with providing qudditch this year, if he would've been inform he would've stayed in Drumstrang. Yet the more he thought about it, the more Kathryn came into mind. In all honesty she had been one of the reasons he came to Hogwarts. Jake didn't regret it all the much.

Katheryn Kingsley was on her way down to the cliffs to meet her boyfriend, Jake Holland. This past year had been amazingly different from the past few years at Hogwarts. Kat had been overjoyed when Jake had decided to surprise her by following her back to school. Sure, they had their ups and downs but overall there were tons of ups with only one major down. Kat loved Jacob and was nervous about leaving him in only a short few weeks. The redhead couldn't help but wonder if their relationship would be able to handle the distance or if they would have a repeat of the Yule Ball.

It would be a strain on both of them with Kat in New York pursuing a muggle dream as Jake played for a professional quidditch team. He would be surrounded by adoring fan girls. Kiera had told Kat how that was with James and knew it would be the same for Jake. It made her worry about what would happen. Would they have any time to be with each other? Katheryn loved Jacob with her whole heart but would it be enough?

Her ocean blue eyes scanned the cliffs as she reached them, searching desperately for her handsome boyfriend. She spotted him looking very distracted. She took her chance to sneak up on him. She wrapped her arms around his waist, reaching up to kiss his cheek. "Hey you!" she greeted him with a dazzling smile. "What's up?"

Jake felt Kat’s kiss gaze his umber complexion, nothing felt better than feel her lips against his skin. It sometimes made his skin prickle with delight; he wouldn’t be able to put in words how she made him feel. ‘I love you” would compare it more, but it never sounds fulfilling in his mind. Not enough for Jake to express the words he meant. He simply accepts it for now, it was still brand new to them. It took time to really mean what you felt sometimes, he understood. ”Now why do you have to sneak up on me like that?” hr grin cheekily, turning to face Kat now that she’s arrived.

”Nothing really, just needed sometimes out of the castle. Summer’s gone. We have just a little time to enjoy the rest of our days here. Right? I mean your going to New York, me in Boston. Not that faraway, but still. I want to spend as much time with you till were done here...” he smiled wrapping his arms around her small waistline. He leans forward to place an adoring kiss on her small sweet pout. He swear the more he kissed her, the more he could say he’s kissed paradise. Being with Kat the best thing in his life right now, he didn’t want to ever ruin it again.

Katheryn grinned back up at Jacob as he turned to face her. He teased her with a question and she just laughed, a light, beautiful sound. "It's more fun that way." she told him confidently. "Where's the fun in surprising you by just waltzing up?" she questioned him back. No, her way was definitely better. She wrapped her tiny arms around Jake, just wanting to be close to him while she still could be. Kat smiled as he followed suit. Katheryn listened to Jacob talk, feeling better about the seperation but not much better. It would be difficult with them both having very public lives.

Kat didn't want Jake to be dwelling on unhappy thoughts even if she was herself. She wanted her boyfriend to be happy. She grinned up at him. "Oh but you're forgetting, it will be summer when we get to the states. We get to have a whole other season of it, skipping right past winter." she said brightly. Katheryn did not take kindly to the cold weather. Her heart skipped a beat as he planted a kiss on her lips. She held him tighter, kissing him back. Kat didn't believe she would ever get tired of moments like this. A sigh escaped her lips. "You are right though. I am going to miss seeing this face everyday." she said, pouting slightly.

"Well you know what I mean" he picked up her slightly off the ground. In a sudden burst of impulse, he twirled around in place, the autumn wind blowing her raven red hair out of place. He laughed when he twirl her, he kissed her when he pause to make up for what he just did right now. After regaining a bit of control, he continued to twirl her around one more time, before their body pressed against each other in pure flirtatious for his girlfriend. "Not going to be the same is what I meant" he smiled more than he could ever can, but he did sounded down. New Zealand been his home for a long time when he wasn't back in Drumstrang. After so many times of moving around, his father finally made up his mind to stay in New Zealand. Not just New Zealand though, they came back to unite two families, and what a family have they've become. Lila, Ben, Kasey, everyone just been great. But now they're moving on, Kasey in France, Jon in America, Maddiie in Hawaii. It won't be the same anymore, Jake definitely was doubting his future. It scared him to grow up and find his rightful place in the world. But he guess he had to do what's right, if not, what will happen to him than? What will go wrong if he didn't do anything? What's ifs came swamping in the back of his mind, questions he hated to answer and it was so hard to ignore. Jake just have to accept life and accept what's coming to him. Good or bad he had too, one way or another. He would have to grow up and become a man.

Katheryn was caught off guard as Jake grabbed her right off the ground. She should have gotten used to his abrupt behavior but she still hadn't. "Oh!" Kat gasped before she realized she was being swung in circles. It was exhilirating, much like everyday with Jake was. Laughter bubbled forth from her lips as he swung her. He paused for a moment, only letting her feet rest on the ground for a second before she was flying again. Laughter kept coming as she held tightly to his neck. Finally he sat her down for good. She smiled up at him but didn't move away. Her hands stayed behind his neck, twisting through his hair. Kat could dectect the sadness in his tone. Though he was completely right. She nodded her head. "I know. Not the same at all." she agreed. "You won't have much time for me at all." Katheryn said, her blue eyes revealing the sadness she felt.

"That's not true, I will come visit you like every other day" Jake sat besides her, their view facing the cliff's cut of which face the ocean. The waves below them not crashing, not rushing like having a sense of meaning what he like for his life to do just now. Stop and wait a while, let it drag on for a couple more days, months, one more year at least. Than he wouldn't feel anxiety closing up on him. "Don't forget what we are babe, we have magic and lots of it" he lean more to kiss her soft peddle lips, "Not muggels, but magic" he once more kissed Kathryn holding her soft snow like hands, her skin look so much clear than his umbre skin tone. "You I care about you enough to visit you as much as I can. If it means not sleeping too" he chuckle softly holding her closer to him.

Katheryn sat down beside Jacob, overlooking the cliffs. She could see the water, ebbing and flowing like it was meant to do. She turned her face back to Jake. She loved him more than she ever had anyone outside of her family. She gave him a small smile, hoping that his words were true. "I know that you need your sleep now. You can be rather grumpy without sleep." she teased him lightly. Her ice blue eyes looked back at him, twinkling with amusement and adoration that she felt for her boyfriend. Kat wasn't sure what she would do if she had to endure too many days without him. Katheryn kissed him back enthusiastically, not sure how long it would be before their next set of kisses. She nodded her head. It was true. They had magic on their sides. She looked down, embarassed about what she was about to suggest. Kat wasn't sure how he would react to this, whether it would be good or bad. "Um....Jake?" she asked cautiously. "Have you ever thought it would be easier if we moved in together? I mean after graduation?" she asked, afraid to make eye contact with him.

Jake's arm fell down her slender shoulders, to lace at the elbow. Keeping her close as he did so, the cold air next to cliff quickly rise out of nowhere. It will happen when you lease expected, regardless of the mellow waves. "Hey! I'm not that grumpy? Am I?" his bright teeth were displayed in between his smirk. Yeah he did get grumpy, just when he stayed up all night. That's when he got real grumpy and emotional too. Sleep very important to Jake, when he has to get up in the morning. He laughed, "Shouldn't be talking miss sleepy beauty. Wasn't I the one that caught you sleeping, in Transfiguration class last week?" he bit his smooth lips, to hold in another chuckle. Yeah he could've sworn it was her, or else who else he sneak a kiss to another red haired girl with dazzling blue eyes. "Are you serious about this? You really want to live...together?" his eyes widen when she mention this, he had to really think about that. Moving in with Kat some serious stuff, she would know a lot about him than he regularly reveal to her on daily basics. He couldn't decid now, yet it sounded a little tempting at one hand. "I don't know about that, would have to give it some serious thoughts you know" he pulled her in by resting his hand behind her back and kissed her some more. At a close range from her lips, he asked in a flirtatious way, "What do you think? You like that idea?" his lips twisted sideways, in a mocking way.

Katheryn shuttered as a cold gust of wind passed through the air. The red head snuggled into his side, wanting to be as close to him as he would allow. She laughed at her boyfriend. "Yes, you are grumpy in the mornings." she teased him. Kat stuck her tongue out at Jake as he teased her. "Hey! I wasn't asleep! I concentrate better with my eyes shut." she said matter of factly. Katheryn let out a small breath as he told her he wanted to think about it. She had figured she would get an answer like that but she wished he hadn't. She sighed. "Yes, I have thought about it. A lot." she admitted sheepishly. "I just figured I would get to see you more that way." Katheryn said, wanting very much for him to just agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back