Australian Honeymoon

Lief forced a smile at his daughter, not exactly befitting his usual pale pallor. He let her tug him upstairs. The man didn't hope that he would be forced to play with dolls or something as equally horrible. His blue eyes darted about as he took in the room before him. "So, girls, what was it that you wanted to show me?" If he didn't know better, the man would have sworn that his daughter had springs stuck to the bottom of her shoes. He noticed that Eliza was also trying to get her own daddy in on this- which he then figured to mean Tristan. He smirked, figuring that it if this indeed turned out to be something horrible, at least his older brother would be stuck with him.

Julie cocked her head as she heard her daughter calling for Tristan and Annika calling for Lief. She figured they had conspired a bit and had some sort of game they wanted to play with the men. She knew that Tristan was not going to be in any shape for a while to play, so she would have to go and stop that soon. She rested her chin on his chest, looking up at him.

"Yeah, airplane food has never been known for its taste factor. I would rather have traveled another way, but we muggles just have not perfected apparation yet," she stated with a bit of a giggle and a wink. "The bad food just adds to the fun of jet-lag. You will be fine once you get some rest. I don't know what causes it, but rest cures it. I will make sure the girls don't bug you. Besides, I am pretty sure that you don't want to be involved with whatever they have planned for you."

She stretched up and kissed him fully on the lips, then began to rise from the bed. "Rest baby. I am gonna go downstairs for a bit by Daisy and Lief and get to know the family." Crossing the room, she blew a kiss at her husband before slipping out the door with a huge smile on her face. Never in a million years would she have thought that this would be the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, but Tristan was everything she had ever wanted. Her heart swelled with love for him, and she wandered over to girls room to see what was happening.

Tristan squeezed his eyes shut, knowing that if anyone came bursting into the room he did not want to be subject to a tea party or something equally as horrible. He smirked a bit as he heard his niece calling for Lief- better his brother than him. The large man played absentmindedly with his wife's hair. Everything in his life right now felt just perfect. The empty void that had once been his heart was full to the brim, and he no longer had to dwell in starvation. He had never thought that he would marry anyone- let alone a muggle- but he knew that he never wanted to go back to the way things had been before.

"Well, it's about time you people figured it out," he chuckled, "If you can get a machine that heavy into the air- apparation should be a cinch." He grimaced as his stomach twisted inside of him unpleasantly. "This 'jet-lag' or whatever you call it is worse than getting thrown off a broomstick." He grinned weakly, readjusting his head on the pillow. "I'll be sure to get rest- plenty of rest..." The large man was conked out before his wife had even slipped out the door, allowing slumber to ensnare him.

Wandering down the hall to the girls room, Julie walked into the open door. She saw her daughter and Annika along with Lief there. Crossing the room to her daughter, she dropped to her knees with a smile and hugged Eliza. "Honey, you really must stop screaming for Daddy. He is trying to sleep now. The airplane has left him feeling a bit sick." She looked her in the eyes, then turned to Lief. "I don't think your brother will be moving for a while. He is out cold." She giggled, then as she stood, she spoke to the girls. "Why don't you both play with the one Daddy that is upright at the moment. You have plenty of time to get the other one to play with you while we are here." With a smile on her face, she headed out of the room, telling Lief on her way past that she was going to check on the boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back