I won't go to my grave until a difference is made

</SIZE>
Character Name
<i>
</i>
Austiin's full name:
Austiin Jaydin Hayes
Reason or meaning of name:
Austiin was named after a family friend, while Jaydin was the name of a male nurse at the hospital he was born at. Hayes is of English origin, meaning Hedged Land. Austiin, too, is of English origin, meaning Great, while Jaydin is apparently of Hebrew, meaning To be Thankful.
Austiin's nickname:
Aussie, Aus
Reason for nickname:
Aussie and Aus are corruptions of his first name, Austiin. He harbours neutral feelings towards these names. But prefers people he knows to shorten his name, not strangers.
Birth date:
The Fifteenth of August, two-thousand. He was born at ten o'clock in the morning.

<SIZE size="50">I'll be the one you won't forget
Running out of air, buried in a sadness
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"></B>
Physical appearance
<i>
</i>
Weight:
153 pounds
Height:
Around 6'3, nearly 6'4
Body build:
Slim. He is not a muscular man, but does keep himself physically fit and healthy.
Shape of face:
Austiin's cheekbones and jawline are strong and sharp, thus creating the majority of his face shape.
Eye color:
Teal. Austiin's eyes are a deep mix of green and blue, but not quite to the extent of making his eyes aqua. The dominate colour is however, blue and from a distance, they appear a bright blue.
Glasses or contacts:
Austiin has perfect 20/20 vision.
Skin tone:
Austiin has pale skin that easily burns. He has some freckles on his arms, but the majority of his face is a very pale tone.
Hair color:
Dark brown, virtually black.
Type of hair:
Austiin's hair is quite thick, but does not knot often because of it's length. It is healthy, with a pleasant sheen. He takes good care of it, mostly from vanity.
Hairstyle:
Austiin loathes having his hair hang in his face. Therefore, he keeps it relatively short and styled upwards.
Voice:
Austiin speaks confidently, but quietly. He makes sure to pronounce each and every word clearly to assure there is no misunderstanding, and he tends to speak with a New Zealander accent, however he can change this back to his old American, and many other accents.
Physical disabilities:
None.
Usual fashion of dress:
Austiin loves to dress smart-casual. He likes looking nice and clean, while also relaxed. He will often wear vests and comfortable dress shirts, or waistcoat and jacket with jeans and dress shoes. However, he has been known to grab the closest thing and leave, he does try to look his best to show others that he is confident and classy. He usually wears black with a splash of well appointed colour.
Jewellery or accessories:
Austiin loves to wear jewellery - though not too much that it becomes ridiculous. He also enjoys a well chosen scarf, belt or hat to help accentuate his outfits.
Blood Status:
Pure Blood
Blood Type:
AB Negative

Swing your partner round and round
A dire need for change as we fight for better days
<i>
</i>
Favourites
<i>
</i>
Color:
Cobalt blue.
Least favorite color:
Periwinkle.
Music:
Austiin prefers uplifting music that he can dance to and feel running through his veins.
Food:
Austiin prefers pasta's.
Literature:
Austiin usually reads old manuscripts and tomes, some in languages the average reader would not understand. These are usually based around Necromancy and other forms of magic. However, he does enjoy adventure novels, as well.
Form of entertainment:
Reading.
Expressions:
Austiin writes quite a bit, and enjoys duelling.
Mode of transportation:
Apparation and port key, sometimes private vehicle.
Most prized possession:
Austiin loves his books, however one of his more important possessions (though not quite prized) is his Scitorari ring, which he rarely wears because of the need for secrecy, but he does admire it from time to time and keeps it safe and secure.

Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane.
Holding in a cry for love, abandoned and afraid
<i>
</i>
Traits
<i>
</i>
Optimist or pessimist?
Optimist.
Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert, however when reading he can be very quiet and subdued.
Daredevil or cautious?
Cautious.
Logical or emotional?
Logical, although outwardly Austiin behaves quite emotional, he keeps his emotions in check internally.
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?
Methodical and neat.
Prefers working or relaxing?
Relaxing.
Confident or unsure?
Confident.
Animal lover?
Depends on the animal.

End of the night, it's going down
The hurt and the pain cut deep like a razor blade
<i>
</i>
Habits
<i>
</i>
Hobbies:
Austiin enjoys reading, running around in his animagus form, and brewing potions. He also enjoys travelling, and spending time with the people in his life.
Plays a musical instrument?
No. Austiin plays no instruments.
Plays a sport?
Austiin flies, but that is it.
How would Austiin spend a rainy day:
Austiin would spend his time reading and learning, or spending the day with his partner and children.
Nervous tics:
Austiin touches his neck when nervous.
Usual body posture:
Chest wide, eyes bright and a straight back. This exudes confidence and control.
Mannerisms:
Austiin is very animated in his movements. As he speaks, his hands move and his eyes are expressive. However, if he is tired or disinterested, his movements stop and he is strikingly less animated.

One more shot, another round
When the night is cold and you feel like no-one knows
<i>
</i>
Past
<i>
</i>
Hometown:
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Type of childhood:
Austiin had a difficult childhood. The first son and second child of Bishop and Jessamine Hayes, he had certain expectations placed upon him before he was a year old. His household was one of strict rules and regulations. He rarely saw his mother and father, as they were too busy to find the time for him and his siblings. This lonely childhood inspired his love of reading, but also caused him to act out, seeking the attention of his parents. He did this by antagonising the house elves, his older sister, and causing damages to household objects. When he was of school age, he was a serious and dedicated student, eager to learn all he could. His thirst to prove himself led him to become an animagus, as his parents were never happy with any decision he made. It was a toxic home for a growing child, but he feels he came out of it better than what could have happened.
Pets:
None.
First memory:
When he was three. He asked his mother whether she would read him a story, however he was met with a cold glare and her demanding he go to sleep. He decided to teach himself to read and from then on read himself to sleep.
Most important childhood memory:
When Austiin was fifteen, he told his parents he had an interest in a boy. Being conservative, his parents were less then pleased and reacted horribly to the news, virtually disowning him and refusing to behave as if he were their son.
Why:
This affected how Austiin acted around people. In his younger years he wore his heart more-or-less on his sleeve. Nowadays he is more guarded in his behaviour and protects himself more, emotionally.
Childhood hero:
Albus Dumbledore.
Dream job:
When a child, Austiin wanted to be a Healer. This grew into his affinity for necromancy.
Education:
Austiin attended Beauxbatons in France and graduated in 2017. He became prefect, then later Head Boy and was top of his Transfiguration class.

Live in hotels, swing on planes
You can make it to the sunrise.
<i>
</i>
Present
<i>
</i>
Current location:
Obsidian Harbour, New Zealand
Currently living with:
His wife, Celeste Hayes, his children, Svetlana Altukhova, Imogen Nightingale, Tomas Hayes, Ellington Hayes, Keye Hayes, Leander Hayes, Ruben Hayes, Clara Hayes, and his grandson, Nikolay Altukova, and a son by his wife, Aaric Hayes.
Austiin is a member of the Scitorari movement, specifically, the branch of Necromancy. He brushes up on his reading and as a secret archive of knowledge. However, his 'face job' is mortician, which he greatly enjoys. He enjoys practising the many ways of rejuvenating a corpse, and finds great pleasure in making some of the most nasty of patients able to be looked upon. This is also a sound cover for his more illegal activities.

You better move, you better dance
Want a way out of this paralyzing world
<i>
</i>
Goals
<i>
</i>
Drives and motivations:
One of Austiin's drives and motivations is his instinctive curiosity, and the necessity to know what he doesn't. He wishes to do as he pleases, because he knows he can. He hates being told what to do, and being forced into boxes - and he feels that people are still trying to chain him down and force him to do as they please. His drive is a thirst for power and freedom.
Immediate goals:
Have a proper family.
Long term goals:
To understand the concept of death and unlock hidden knowledge.
How the character plans to accomplish these goals:
Austiin joined the Scitorari for his long term goal.
How other characters will be affected:
One of the goals of the Scitorari is to conquer the Ministry and discover/use hidden, and often forbidden magic. It could potentially change a lot of characters, if he were to succeed.

Blessed to say, money ain't a thing
Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone
<i>
</i>
Personality
<i>
</i>
<B>Good personality traits:
Austiin has a comforting, trustworthy personality. While he can suffer from extreme apathy, generally he exudes comfort and love. He is generally very polite to others, and his loyalty to those he deems worthy is almost unbreakable, but getting it to such a state is difficult. He is open and personable.
Bad personality traits:
Austiin holds high expectations of people, and when they fall short of this he cannot help but feel disappointed. he runs himself strictly, making sure he keeps his walls up and himself composed at all times. When people break this, he grows saddened, and makes sure not to expect so much. He has a problem with committing full-time to his relationship, as he sees a 'proper' relationship differently to others. He rarely explains himself or his views and values, and simply expects others to trust him. Austiin also tends to behave superficially, mostly because he finds this fun.
Most common mood:
Calm, but happy. Austiin is often in quite a happy mood, and is never afraid to relax as his confidence keeps him comfortable.
Sense of humour:
Austiin has a very sarcastic sense of humour. He understands many jokes and often allows insults to roll right off his shoulders, often coming back with similar remarks. He can be witty, but cruel in his humour. He tries to keep this in check when around people he cares about.
Austiin's greatest joy in life:
Austiin's greatest joy in life is living it without restrictions. He enjoys doing as he pleases, with whoever he pleases, for any reason.
Austiin's greatest fear:
Losing his family on a permanent basis.
Why?
Austiin is loyal to his loved ones, and would go through a lot in order to keep them safe. With his current occupation, he knows that they could be in trouble if he were caught, but he believes that if the time ever came, he would be able to protect them enough to allow them to not be harmed or otherwise punished for his misdeeds.
Austiin is most at ease when:
In his library, or going for a run in the wild.
Most ill at ease when:
When near a large group of aurors.
Enraged when:
When someone questions his motives or loyalty.
Priorities:
His family. He hates a good majority of them, but if they are in his life he will protect them, even if they don't realise it. His studies are also very important to him.
Life philosophy:
Family first.
If granted one wish, it would be:
To understand the inevitability of death and was to conquer such a finite situation.
Why?
His interest is Necromancy, and therefore he desires to know all her can.
Austiin's soft spot:
Austiin's soft spot is his partner, and children. He could live with everyone else dying, but not his partner and children. He sees it as his duty to guard and protect them.
Greatest strength:
Austiin's self-confidence stops him from being emotionally hurt, and keep himself calm. He is also a very good liar.
Greatest weakness:
His family. He understand they are a weakness that could be used against him, but he would never give them up.
Biggest regret:
Not killing his parents when he was still young and could claim insanity or at least be young enough to claim Doli Incapax.
Biggest accomplishment:
Becoming an animagus.
Austiin's darkest secret:
He is a member of the Scitorari, and dabbles in necromancy.
Does anyone else know?
No-one, however he is planning to tell his partner.

</SIZE>
tumblr_n1exgnadFM1sr0535o1_400.gif

Really I'm so thankful for the people I meet
Searching for a way to escape the madness

</B></SIZE></FONT></SIZE>
Family
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">
<B>Mother:
Jessamine Elisabeth 'Ainsley' Hayes.
Jessamine's family originated in Scotland. She was, however, born in the United States of America. She was a cold, callous woman. She usually spent time with her socialite friends, and rarely enjoyed the role of being a mother. She was strict, and she and Austiin never had a good relationship, especially as he grew older. She came from a strict family, and so tried to pass this behaviour onto her children.
Relationship with her:
Austiin's relationship with his mother was and is still terrible. They never see eye-to-eye and still wouldn't. He barely speaks with her, and would much rather get a letter telling him of her demise.
Father:
Bishop Maximillian Hayes
Relationship with him:
Horrible. Austiin strongly dislikes his father, to the point of not having spoken to him directly for nearly twenty years.
Siblings:
Allyanna Hayes, born nineteen-ninty-eight. (38)
Aaleighya Hayes, born two-thousand and two. Deceased.
Alodiah Hayes, born two-thousand and two. (34)
Abbigale Hayes, born two-thousand and four. (32)
Anthoney Hayes, born two-thousand and six. (29)
Aemleigh Hayes, born two-thousand and eight. (27)
Alistaire Hayes, born two-thousand and eight. Deceased.
Alfryd 'Alfie' Hayes, born two-thousand and ten. Deceased.
Relationship with them:
Austiin has a strained relationship with all of his siblings. He is difficult to get along with, and left the family at a young age in order to ignore and avoid them. He was once close to his sister Abbigale, but recently had difficulty living with her. He and Allyanna never got along, finding each other to be insufferable. He and Anthoney were much like he and Allyanna, as Anthoney was the favoured child. He and Alistaire, however, had a good relationship, and his death mildly saddened his older brother. While Austiin and Aemleigh have never truly had a proper conversation that did not end in one of them becoming frustrated. He and Alfie, however, had a stable relationship, and he was rather inconsolable for a time at the premature death of his youngest brother. He and Alodiah and Aaleighya had a difficult relationship in their youth. Aaleighya died before this could be rectified, however, but he and Alodiah in recent years have come to an understanding.
Other important family members:
Paisley Hayes-Smith, niece. 11
-
Tomas Hayes, adopted son. 13
Keye Hayes, adopted daughter. 12
Svetlana Altukhova, daughter. (Vera Altukhova) 17
Imogen Nightingale, daughter. (Drucilla Nightingale) 15
Ellington Hayes, daughter. (Merida Brooks) 12
Leander Hayes, son. (Rozanna Benichi) 9
Ruben Hayes, daughter. (Rozanna Benichi) 8
Clara Hayes, daughter. (Rozanna Benichi) 5
Oliver McKenna, son. (Alexia McKenna) 4
Wynter McKenna, daughter. (Alexia McKenna) 4
-
Emily Hayes-Magonus, niece. 11
Nathanial Hayes-Magonus, nephew. 11
-
Lillianah Hayes, niece. 12
-
Celeste Nightray, Partner

</SIZE>
I pack my bags and say goodbye
Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

</B></SIZE></FONT></SIZE>
Self-perception
<i>
</i>
How Austiin feels about himself:
Austiin has a small problem with vanity, and putting his needs first. He thinks highly of himself, but also works hard to keep this strength of character. He is confident in his abilities, knows his limitations, and exploits the limitations in others. He is comfortable with who he is, and is unafraid to admit it.
One word Austiin would use to describe himself:
Fabulous.
What does Austiin consider his best personality trait?
Austiin considers his easy-going nature to be his best trait, as it is the one that tends to draw people in.
What does Austiin consider his worst personality trait?
Austiin considers his flirty and playful nature to be his worst trait, especially since it rarely shows its face when with his partner.
What does Austiin consider his best physical characteristic?
His eyes. Austiin quite likes his eyes as they look nice and trustworthy, exactly what he needs.
What does Austiin consider his worst physical characteristic?
His feet. Austiin hates his feet and will at most times wear socks.
How does Austiin think others perceive him?:
Austiin thinks that others see him as superfluous and flashy, unable to get his hands dirty and always dwelling on little, insignificant details. He likes this, because he enjoys being thought of as an idiot.
What would Austiin most like to change about himself?:
His past.
</SIZE>
I pack my bags and say goodbye
Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

Zodiac and Chinese New Year
<i>
</i>
Chinese New Year Sign:
Horse.
About this Chinese New Year Sign:
Horse people are extemporaneous and quick-witted. They are quite intelligent and use their practicality to their advantage in their business and personal lives. Their sharpness makes them quick to pick up new skills and are able to handle many tasks at one time. However, this ambition can be harmful because Horse people often don't finish what they start for fear of missing out on the next big challenge. Horses are trustworthy, friendly and open-minded. They are good friends to have and will always be honest with you. Although they are good confidants, Horse people do enjoy their alone time and are usually independent people. They can struggle with abstinence and self-centeredness, which can lead to a flare of the temper if they don't get their way. Usually, after an episode or temper-tantrum a Horse can feel remorse, yet not all people will be able to forgive their reaction.
Element:
Water.
About this element and the Horse:
Water Horses are quite adaptable. They make the best out of their situations, yet are the most indecisive of the elemental horses. Like the element that characterizes it, the Water Horse moves in many different directions, depending on the flow of the situation and can therefore change his mind several times a day. This can cause confusion with colleagues and partners alike, but most people chalk it up to the horsess adaptable nature and his ability to go with the flow of things. However frustrating it can be, the Water Horse will always cheer you up and be able to get a smile back on your face before you even knew he had upset you.
Zodiac sign:
Leo.
About this Zodiac Sign:
Leo is the second fire sign. "You have been blessed with a strong personality, which can take you places if you so desire. You are logical in your approach to most things but sometimes you get so confused over the small issues. An extrovert, you have many friends and you are a good host. You learn to branch out on your own even if it turns out to be an expensive idea since you are ready to sacrifice much if it benefits in the long run. You are very much a materialistic person; you will find it difficult to do without worldly things. The picture you portray, however, is of the strong silent type. Your plus point is keeping a good relationship with those persons who could be of use to you in some way. You are self-opinionated person though you may behave otherwise. Sometimes you act very superficially and you yourself will not know why. You are quite power-hungry and given to vices any of which could cause you destruction both mentally and physically. You are an out-going person basically and have a wide circle of friends. You are a well-loved person since you speak attractively and have good manners."
Planet:
Sun.
Animal:
Lion
Lucky color:
Orange.
Lucky gemstones:
Ruby and Coral.
Lucky numbers:
1, 4 and 6
I pack my bags and say goodbye</COLOR><i></i>
<COLOR color="#000">Self conscious and scared, held prisoner of war

<FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">Miscellaneous
<i>
</i><SIZE size="50">
<B> Your Animagus:
A white horse with a black horse mane, tail and black sock on the back two legs.
Your Patronus:
Austiin's Patronus is a fighting fish.
Additional Skills:
Austiin is an Animagus. Austiin can also use wandless magic exceptionally, as well as wordless magic.
Languages:
English, French, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Korean to an extent. He can read Latin.
Sexual Orientation:
Austiin pays little attention to gender, instead liking people as a whole. He is, however, currently in a new relationship with Celeste Nightray.

Coding ; Done by Tenilee
Lyrics ; Pitbull - Timber ft Kesha
Memphis May Fire - Miles Away ft Kellin Quinn
& Our Last Night - Sunrise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back