Nicknames:
Yoshi

Date of Birth:
15 August

Current Age:

Orientation:
Homosexual.

Basic Appearance:
Short black spiky hair, nice green/blue eyes.

Personality:
Austiin is an enthusiastic and adventurous, he loves to talk about anything and everything, he enjoys travelling and visiting his family and friends, Austiin is a friendly and open person though he won't tell you his whole life story if he just met you, unless he has had a few drinks. Austiin enjoys a night out with friends and enjoys meeting new people, he also has a passion for reading, photography and calligraphy
Austiin is fast on his feet and can be quite predictable.

Family:
Austiin has one younger sister, he lost contact with his family years ago, Austiin also has one son he recently adopted.
Sister: Abbigale Jayde Hayes, 22, Abbigale prefers to be called Abby, so Austiin calls her Smurf, as she is considerably shorter than himself.
Tommy Hayes: Adopted son, Tommy is 4 years old and is a little cutie, he originally lived in England and has a cute English accent, Tommy was abused by his father and so doesnt like Austiin much, this breaks Austiin's heart but he is determined for Tommy to like him so he does everything he can to make him happy, but has yet to succeed.

Pets:
Austiin has a fish named Fishy, he is a purple fighting fish.

Area of Residence:
Austiin is currently living with his sister Abby, Cameron his close friend, Speed and Stephanie.

Blood Status:
Half Blood.

Heritage:
American.

Special Abilities:
Making people comfortable around him.

Interests or Hobbies:
Austiin enjoys bowling, when he was younger he won the 'In your face' award, he also enjoys reading, photography and calligraphy.

Additional Skills:
Austiin is a wizard. :p

Strengths:
Austiin is a very balanced person, he can take a mental, physical and emotional hit, his uniqueness, his sense of humour, Friends, Family and his pet fish are his strengths.

Weaknesses:
Austiin can be a little too friendly and can be used, sometimes he can be a little too expecting of people, he also doesn't like to admit if he likes someone and can be a bit oblivious to the obvious, he also hates being wrong.

Describe your character in three words:
Friendly, comforting and enthusiastic.

Favourite place to be:
Austiin loves to sit on the bench in his kitchen apartment with a good book, or camera, looking at his fish.

Friends:
Abby Hayes, Abby can be a little insufferable but Austiin still loves her.
Cameron Freedman, Austiin has known Cameron for years and Austiin was the one who introduced him to Abby.
Speed and Stephanie, Austiin does not know much about these two yet, but he already calls them family as they are now living with him and he thinks they are adorable.
Alexa Mckenna, Alex is a woman that Austiin has known for many years and he has grown to trust her dearly, they have a lot in common and Austiin loves her because she puts up with all his little problems and complaints without smacking him.

Hogwarts House:
Austiin went to Beauxbatons.

Best school subjects:
Austiin was very good at muggle studies, he always passed because of his muggle mother, he was so good that he could sleep through the whole class and still pass, he was also good at Flying as he is well balanced on a broom, he was also good at transfiguration, Austiin was not too bad in DADA as well.

Worst school subjects:
Potions, Herbology, Arithmancy, Astronomy and History of magic... ect.

Current Year:
Graduated

Current Job:
Austiin is a muggle photographer, he loves his job and never misses a day.

Plans for your future:
Austiin would love to get married one day, if he could find the right guy.

Your Patronus:
Austiin's Patronus would be a fish, fast and predictable.

Your Patronus memory:
Austiin's Patronus memory would be when he sat down alone and truly thought about what he wanted in life and who he was, he learnt alot about himself that day and has been much happier since, Or when he adopted his first child, a son, Tommy Hayes.

Your Boggart:
The death of his sister and son.

Your Animagus:
Austiin's Animagus would probably be a horse, as he is fast and hardworking, or a Lion, as they say 'Heart of a Lion'

Mirror of Erised:
"Everyone being seen as equal."
A page from your diary:

15 September 2019.

Dear Diary.

I am now In my 6th year, its morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing but I am so tired, thank god I have muggle studies first, I really need more sleep but it’s not my fault, I spent the whole night thinking about where I want to go and what I actually want to do In life, I must admit I found out alot of things about myself I never knew, for instance I now have a huge craving for bananas, I never realised how nice they are the smell always turned me off but they are really nice, I also want to be a photographer.

I didn’t write anything yesterday so I am going to write what happened now.
So I went to class and it was OK, but when I got out is the interesting bit, my sister is dating my best friend, so I introduced them and thought they would be adorable, it does not mean he could actually date her, Im going to be keeping my eyes on those two.

See yeah.

Hey there, just a few questions for you :)

Why is Austiin's nickname Yoshi?
Why are there two 'i's' in Austiin's name?
When did Austiin discover he was gay?
If Austiin went to Hogwarts, what house would he be in?
What characteristics does Austiin look for in a guy?

That's all I can think of for now! ^_^
Donna

Thanks for the questions :D

Why is Austiin's nickname Yoshi?
When Austiin was little he used to play a game called Yoshi's Island, and his favourite character was Yoshi, so his little sister called him Yoshi lover, later on she changed it to Yoshi and it stuck.

Why are there two 'i's' in Austiin's name?
When Austiin was born and his parents were giving him a name, they choose Austin, but when writing it down his mother accidently wrote Austiin. (ooc- I accidently pressed ‘I’ twice :p )

When did Austiin discover he was gay?
Austiin was in his 5th year of Beauxbatons when he started liking guys, but didn’t put it together till he was in his 6th year and at first he freaked, but now he’s completely comfortable.

If Austiin went to Hogwarts, what house would he be in?
He would either be in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw, He is nice and loyal to all but he is a tad overly hard working sometimes.

What characteristics does Austiin look for in a guy?
The guy has to be shorter, he doesn’t like having to look up, he needs to be nice and gentle and has to love big families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back