Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Aurora was waited her best friend Louis and she hoped he will be there. It was halloween and they defffinetly needed some fun tonight and why not enyoi the time with a friend?

@Louis Vernier

Louis was very excited to wear his costume during the Halloween Feast. His older brother had helped him prepare it before the semester even started, and he couldn't wait to see the look on people's faces when they saw him. He entered the Great Hall, instantly feeling like everyone was looking at him as he began to look for Elizabella. He wanted to hang out with her, he thought she was really nice, and couldn't help but be excited. When he spotted her, he beamed. "Hey Bella, do you like my costume?" he asked, standing back a bit so she could see it.

Bella was a little scared that some dinosor was walking to her but she remember that definetly was Louis and she calm down. Bella hoped that her brother Parker will be going to ball and get more candie not sit all night in coomon and make hungry more. ''Hey, it's nice costume! What you think of mine? I am Aurora.'' She smiled him.

Louis smiled as Bella complimented his costume. He knew it was good and just liked getting compliments to make himself feel a little better. As Bella said she dressed up as something called 'Aurora', he furrowed his brows, a little confused as to what that meant. "Did you say you're an Auror? Or is this some muggle reference I don't understand?" he chuckled, knowing that Bella was a muggle-born and it would be no surprise if it was something to do with muggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back