Micah
</COLOR></B></FONT>
Aurelia Itzel Cashlin Darkhart;
<i>
</i>
tumblr_ogv0fcxCzz1v97nwho6_540.png
</SIZE></COLOR>
I don't know why I feed on emotion there's a stomach inside my brain
Oh, oh, oh oh, here we go walkin', talkin' like you know I want your pretty little psycho
<i>
</i>
[name] Aurelia Itzel Cashlin Darkhart.
[etymology]
Aurelia [aw-REEL-ya] Aurelia is feminine form of Aurelius, a Roman name denoting a member of the distinguished Aurelii family. Aurelia/us is commonly accepted as deriving from the Latin aurum "gold" via aureolus "golden." There is an alternate theory that suggests Aurelia/us could derive from diminutive form of auris "ear," starting out as a nickname meaning 'little ears'. On the other hand, if the name derives from aurum, it could also have started out as a descriptive nickname for a person with golden hair.
Itzel [eet-SEHL] A common female name in Mesoamerica of indigenous origin. Itzel is derived from Ix Chel, an important moon goddess. As such, "Moon Goddess" and "She of the Rainbow" appear to be the most frequent translations in common literature. This is, however, inaccurate. Upon closer inspection, it becomes apparent that "Star", or "Estrella" en Español, is much more accurate of an translation. Itzel is borrowed from Nahualá K'iche', an independent dialect of the Quiché Maya language spoken in Northern Guatemala. Nomenclatural variants of Itzel, such as Itzehl (Huastecan, Poqom) and Itsehl (Yucatecan, Quichean) appear in Southern Mexico. They differ in meaning. Itzehl translates to "Moon Goddess". Itsehl translates to "She of the Rainbow". However, Itzel, which translates to "Star", is used without discretion as an interchangeable synonym with it's aforementioned variants, thus obscuring Itzel's true meaning.
Cashlin [cas-hlin] In English, the name Cashlin means - vain. In Irish, the name means - little castle. Her Grand-Mother's name.
Darkhart Of English and German roots, 'dark' a nickname for someone with dark hair or a dark complexion, from Middle English darke, Old English deorc 'dark.' 'Hart' from a personal name or nickname meaning 'stag', Middle English hert, Middle Low German hërte, harte.
[nicknames] Aurelia doesn't really have any nicknames that are derived from her name as her name is hard to shorten. She occasionally goes by 'Lia' when she's being teased by her mother. Other nicknames include: 'Missy,' 'Madam' & 'Trouble' due to her nature.
[age] 10 years old.
[birthday] 19th July 2032.
[gender] Female.
[sexual orientation] Too young to know.
[dialects] Aurelia spent most of her years travelling with her mother around the world. She speaks English and a small amount of French but having picked up the pronunciation of words from different dialects of English so sometimes the accent she uses to pronounce certain words can be different from the kiwi accent that she predominantly she has learnt from her mother. Its just dependent on where and who she learnt the word from.
[hometown] Aurelia was born in Valletta, Malta but has never called it home. She only spent 6 months there before she was traveling Europe with her mother. She calls Levin, New Zealand home since moving there when she was 10 as her family are planning to stay long term.
[residency] Aurelia currently resides in Levin, New Zealand in a small cozy family home.
[heritage] Aurelia is one quarter English one eighth Australian and one eighth Scottish. As her biological father is unknown the rest of her heritage is also unknown.
[blood status] Mixed blood.
[blood type] A Positive. The A positive blood type is actually the second most common blood type. This blood type is present in 1 out of 3 individuals. This means approximately 35.7% of the population has an A positive blood. However, not all of the ethnic groups share the same proportions of A positive blood types. This blood type is present in about 33% in Caucasians, 24% in African American, 29% in Hispanic, and 27% in Asian.
[wand] Too young to own one.
[occupation] N/A
[health status] healthy.
[allergies] Aurelia is allergic to Penicillin and dust mites.
[pet] Aurelia currently doesn't own any pets but would love to get some in the future.

I don't wanna be heard I want to be listened to
Pretty little psycho I'm ready to go, I'm taking chances
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">

[five words] guarded, headstrong, volatile, loyal, intuitive
[personality] Aurelia is a fiercely loyal individual, to the point that she can get very vicious with it. She is hot-heated is i quick to snap and get angry when things don't get her way. At the same time this loud explosive behaviour is a safe guard against others seeing her inner feelings and insecurities. She is very quick witted and smart and can easily lie to get around a situation she doesn't want to be in. She can also turn on the charm and innocence when she wants to use it to her advantage.
[fears] Aurelia is afraid clowns and spiders. She is also afraid of losing her mother and sister as they are the only family she has.
[likes] Aurelia likes reading, acting, directing and getting up to mischief.
[dislikes] Aurelia dislikes being told what to do, vegetables and sports.
[good habits] Aurelia is very neat and tidy.
[bad habits] Aurelia bites her nails, often forgets to use her indoor voice and is often found up after bed time.
[strengths] Aurelia's strengths are that she is a natural born leader and isn't afraid to try new things.
[weaknesses] Aurelia is very vulnerable to criticism, not that she lets anyone know that. She tends to take a lot of things to heart and often her bad tempers are actually her trying to deflect her insecurities about herself.
[loyalties] Aurelia is fiercely loyal to her family.
[magical talents] Unknown
[other talents] She is a good actor and liar.
[patronus form] unknown
[annoyances] Aurelia is annoyed by messes, indecision and ironically lying.

Does it bother anyone else that someone else has your name?
Sippin' less from champagne glasses gotta have you, I'm movin' closer
<i>
</i>

[chinese year] Year of the Rat. Rat was the first animal in the Chinese zodiac cycle. It is usually considered aggressive, ambitious, suspicious, power-hungry, honest, generous, quick to anger and prone to spend freely. Those born under the sign of Rat are imaginative, charming, and truly generous to the one they love. However, they have a tendency to be hot-tempered and overly critical. They are usually suitable for sales work or work as a writer, critic, or publicist. Rats will get well along with Dragons and Monkeys, however should avoid Horses.
[zodiac sign] The zodiac sign for July 19 is Cancer. The sign of the Crab is influential for those born June 21 - July 22, when the Sun is considered to be in Cancer. It suggests a twofold nature craving for protection and nurture. Its brightest star is Cancri. The Greeks name it Karkinos while the Italians prefer their own Cancro, however the origin of the July 19 zodiac sign, the Crab, is the Latin Cancer. People born on July 19 are emotional and unfailing but they can also be capricious and dramatic. All they need is to feel love, looked after and protect and once they feel so, they are rapid to unravel their own feelings and altruism. They are intuitive and engage in a lot of enterprises in order to fulfill their born curiosity. They are very affected by mockery or not being taken seriously. They can act in a weird way with strangers at the beginning as they feel most comfortable in domestic settings.
Positive traits: The natives in this sign have many unseen abilities and take their creativity from everything that surrounds them because they are very attentive to all transformations. They are highly perceptive and often put their instinct to use as an advantage in front of other people and they often appear as more captivating because of that. With a little more self sureness and less self critic they could be even further in life.
Negative traits: One of the things Cancer needs to learn is to stop dwelling in the past and point out faults and weaknesses. The past is done and mistakes should not neither be repeated or remembered frequently. Those born on this day are manipulative and contradictory. They don't have enough self confidence and this can damage many aspects of their lives and prevent them from enjoying life at its fullest. They are sometimes overly sensitive and way too insecure.
[planet] Moon. This has as symbolism fairness and freedom. It is also said to influence enthusiasm element. Alongside the Sun, the Moon is also referred to as the luminaries.
[element] Water. This element makes things boil in association with fire, it's vaporized by air and models things in combination with earth. Water signs born under the July 19 zodiac sign are flexible, gifted and ingenious.
[birthstone] Pearl is the birthstone that is considered lucky for those Cancer natives with July 19. Pearl presents a precious material that reflects preciousness and purity. This zodiac birthstone should be used in all kinds of jewelry items that are to be worn frequently. Pearls symbolize sensitivity, charity and integrity and reveal once again the connection of Cancer with the Moon and water. Pearls have been used as an adornment for centuries. This gemstone comes in white, grey to black shades. Another gemstone considered influential for Cancer natives is Moonstone. It suggests cleanness and sensibility.

I scream, you scream, we all scream 'cause we're terrified
I won't take no for an answer yYou're lookin' crazy, you're lookin' wrong
<i>
</i>

[martial status] Never married.
[past relationships] N/A
[innocence] innocent
[past sexual partners] N/A
[turn ons] N/A
[turn offs] N/A
[aphrodisiacs] N/A
[the perfect male] N/A
[the perfect date] N/A

Of what's around the corner we stay in place
It looks like we're gonna get along and once I've got you, it's a fact
<i>
</i>

[playby] Landry Bender.
[ages used] ten
[former playby] N/A
[ages used] N/A
[natural hair] Aurelia has natural chocolate brown hair that hangs to her back. She has inherited from her mother very fine straight hair that she often leaves loose or plaits into pigtails.
[eyes] Aurelia has inherited her mother's deep brown eyes.
[height] Aurelia is of average height at 140cm tall or 4ft 5inches.
[weight] Aurelia is average in weight for a 10 year old at about 35kgs or about 77lbs.
[complexion] Aurelia has naturally olive skin that tans easily, she has very clear skin free of freckles or moles.
[scars] Aurelia currently doesn't have any scars.
[birthmark] A small wonky heart shape on her left elbow.
[smile] Aurelia's smile is mischievous. She tends to grin rather than smile and it's usually paired with devilish eyes.
[body build] Aurelia is of average build. She is slender and has rather knobly knees and elbows as is usual for a kid. She has defined calf muscles from roaming around with her mother.
[body modifications] Aurelia has both her ears pierced.
[dominant hand] Aurelia is right handed
[style] Aurelia has an expensive taste in clothes. She loves to sparkle and wear costume jewellery. She loves to wear hats and is always sure to match them with her outfit. She is most comfortable in a nice pair of jeans with a flashy sparkly top and boots.

'Cause we don't want to lose our lives so let's think of something better.
Baby, there's no turning back make me, make me impressed
<i>
</i>

[pre-magical education]
[school] Aurelia hasn't been anywhere long enough to attend school so has been homeschooled by her mother.

[magical education]
[hogwarts house] N/A
[special titles and awards] N/A
[extracurricular activities] N/A
[favorite subject] N/A
[best subject] N/A
[loathed subject] N/A
[worst subject] N/A
[favorite professor] N/A
[loathed professor] N/A
[graduated] N/A

Down in the forest we'll sing a chorus one that everybody knows
Make me, make me obsessed oh, oh, oh oh, here we go
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">

Odette-Annable-150x150.jpg

<B>Mother
Annalie Gelinda Darkhart
[information] Halfblood, Hogwarts NZ Expelled, Gossip Coloum Writer
[playby] Odette Annabelle
Father
Unknown
images

Half Sister
Mikki Loralai Darkhart
[information] Mixed Blood, Infant
[playby] tbd
3267_rachel_weisz-150x150.jpg

Grandmother
Cashlin Erica Darkhart
[information] Mixed Blood, Beauxbatons, University Lecturer
[playby] Rachel Weisz
150_111633.jpg

Grandfather
Moriarty Darkhart
[information] Half Blood, Hogwarts Scotland, Store owner
[playby] Kristoffer Polaha
Tate_Gif.._zpsdlrvjpqa.gif

Adoptive Uncle
Tate Darkhart
[information] Unknown Blood
aimee.gif

Adoptive Aunt
Aimee Paige Darkhart
[information] Unknown Blood, Hogwarts NZ, Aspiring Author
[playby] Taylor Momsen
First Cousin Once Removed
Sebastian Darkhart
[information] Half Blood
Meighan Darkhart
[information] Half Blood
Rohana Darkhart
[information] Half Blood

<FONT font="Verdana">Hands held higher we'll be on fire singing songs that nobody wrote.
Walkin', talkin' like you know I want your pretty little psycho
<i>
</i>

[history] Aurelia was born on the 19th of July 2032 in Valletta, Malta to single mother Annalie Darkhart. She was the unexpected product of a one night stand between her Annalie and her unknown biological father. She spent the first 6 months of her life in Valletta before she was whisked away to Budapest, Hungary where she lived with her mother until she was 2 years old. In 2034 her mother - a news column writer - got a new job in Lyon, France. Aurelia spent five years in Lyon, in this time she was home schooled by her mother and began learning things about the magical world that her mother had been a part of before she was expelled for fighting. When not being mentored by her mother Aurelia spent a lot of time wandering around the playground of the nearby muggle school outside of school hours trying to make friends with some of the local kids. She succeeded for the most part though her bossy and some times ill-tempered personality meant she struggled to keep them for long periods of time when they got fed up with playing the games she wanted to play. So often she spent a lot of time reading and playing by herself and watching from the sidelines. Worried that her daughter was making too many enemies (and because she had stirred up a lot of trouble with the local gossip column) Annalie decided it was time to move again, so at age seven Aurelia moved to Lancaster, England. At this stage Aurelia was starting to become quite a quiet and introverted person so Annalie in order to boost her daughters confidence and try to use her bossy personality to her advantage enrolled Aurelia in a local muggle drama club. Aurelia flourished in the drama club, she became confident, well spoken and witty. She made several like minded friends and even landed the role of Wendy in the 2040 production of Peter Pan. After spending two wonderful years in Lancaster Annalie fell pregnant again and gave birth to another daughter and Aurelia's sister Mikki, to another one night stand. Not wanting to hang around as the man was married Annalie took up a job in her home country of New Zealand and moved the entire family to Levin, New Zealand, vowing to Aurelia that were going to stay in New Zealand for many years to come. The Darkhart's moved into a modest family house in Levin where for the first time since her baby sister was born Aurelia got her own room.
tbc.

My brain has given up white flags are hoisted I took some food for thought
Oh, oh, oh, oh, here we go baby strike a pose I want your pretty little psycho
<SIZE size="50">

[2042]
The Next Generation
[credits]
[lyrics] forest - twenty one pilots
[lyrics] pretty little psycho - porcelain black​
<i>
</i>​

Users who are viewing this thread