Atticus Tyler

Atticus Tyler

ATTICUSChristianTYLER
tumblr_inline_n15mdkm6Kz1qgp297.gif

| CHILDISH| SPONTANEOUS | INDECISIVE |
Now I'm a grown man, With a child of my own, And I swear,
I'll never let her know, All the pain I have known

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME: Atticus Christian Tyler

NICKNAMES: Atty (select few call him this)

KNOWN ALIASES: Atticus

D.O.B.: February 29th, 2013

ORIENTATION: Straight - often considered metrosexual

PROFESSION: Atticus claims his profession is Rockstar, however his band only plays mid-sized gig, so vocalist and guitarist are better descriptions for what he does. He's also been known to do some odd jobs here and there as long as it involves instruments, such as guitar lessons and tuning instruments.

BLOOD STATUS Mixed blood

tumblr_lj7q32ZioT1qb6x6z.gif

father of mine, take me back to the day
WHEN I WAS STILL YOUR GOLDEN BOY, BEFORE YOU WENT AWAY

SCHOOL ATTENDED Hogwarts Scotland; Slytherin

BEST CLASSES Muggle studies, arithmancy (when he could pay attention)

WORST CLASSES Potions, Herbology, History of Magic

GRADUATION YEAR 2030

tumblr_n3mmj0rUTx1t1labpo1_500.gif

i remember blue skies, walking 'roud the block
I LOVED IT WHEN YOU HELD ME HIGH, LOVED TO HEAR YOU TALK

HAIR COLOR: Atticus is pretty well known for dying his hair. Even at 25 he still has the habit of adding color to his hair. He often has it dyed black or blonde as a base - his natural hair color being brown. He doesn't like the way it looks when it's one solid color unless it's blonde, but will often add blue to either hair color as he feels it makes his eyes pop a little more against his cream skin tone. His hair is almost always cut short now as it gets much to hot when he's playing on stage when it's long. Atticus likes his hair spiked the best, and slicks it back when he wears dress clothing.

EYE COLOR: Atticus has mid-sized eyes that are considered down turned. The irises are blue, consisting of a shade lighter around the pupil than what is on the outer ring. The pattern of the lighter color is called flower pattern, giving a "cracked" appearance to the iris, and is fairly common in blue and green eyes.

HEIGHT: 6'1"

BODY TYPE: Mid-sized, non-athletic

PLAYBY: Joshua Ramsay

GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Atticus is a fairly averaged sized man with a little extra height to his body. Due to his hair being neatly taken care of and enchanting eyes, he's often considered attractive. Though he spends time practicing and on stage he could still be considered someone with a little extra cushion, though he minds little about it. Being that he finds himself attractive, he shapes much of his attire around what flatters him, and could be considered rather fashion savvy. He often wears denim paired with a button up/down, pending on what he things looks best.

tumblr_n99dxbPLHp1ttms3ko7_500.gif

[enter]you would take me to the movies, you would take me to the beach
ITAKE ME TO A PLACE INSIDE THAT WAS SO HARD TO REACH

LIKES/LOVES: Atticus loves to sing, and often times does so even if he's pretending to be terrible at it. He loves ice creams and sweets, and really prefers gummy over hard candies. He enjoys taking walks to clear his mind, and his favorite time of day is when the sun is either setting or rising - he claims it gives him his best inspiration

DISLIKES/HATES: He hates bugs, and missing out on a shower every day, he dislikes girls who are taller than him, and hates his father.

STRENGTHS: More intelligent than he appears (loves muggle studies), is a talented vocalist and guitarist, and is great with kids

WEAKNESSES: Alcohol, can be pretty moody if he hasn't had his coffee, often drunk dials, and is apt to through temper tantrums if he's sick

SPECIAL SKILLS: Can play guitar both left and right handed, can do a handstand, and has the first 100 countries alphabetically memorized.

QUIRKS: Carries a broken guitar string in his pocket, is often chewing on his nails when nervous, tends to use pick-up lines to start all conversations with anyone.

GOALS/DESIRES: Atticus is too afraid to admit he'd one day want a family, though it is a rather secret desire. He has a goal of becoming world famous

FEARS: He fears becoming like his father and leaving some poor woman with a child; getting both of his hands chopped off, being unable to do music anymore

SECRETS: He doesn't really have any, as he's an open book.

HAMARTIA: His pride is a relatively fatal flaw.

BASIC PERSONALITY: Atticus is a good natured, caring individual, with a taste for hard liquor and beautiful women. He is often considered cheesy, and takes part in one night stands even though he knows he should call the next day. He is great with kids, but refuses to admit he wants them, and has terrible commitment issues from losing his father when he was around seven years of age. While Atticus is a womanizer, he does not view women as worthless. Since his brother left the band their newest member is a girl, and he believes that she gets paid equally for shows and is a valuable member. His conflicting emotions between respect and sex is one of the reasons Atty can come off as confusing or even as dishonest.

On the other side of his personality is his childish and spontaneous way. While he remains indecisive, Atticus likes to get around important decisions by acting like he's still a bit of a child. He takes spontaneous trips and loves to go on vacations. He also loves to hang around the bars and treat women to those trips, so that he can see the smiles on their face. While he often seems a bit of a jerk because of his behaviors with women, once he settles down it will be obvious that he is a kind and wounded soul - with a lot of love to give.

tumblr_m6u6c4uGVN1rsl91l.gif

father of mine, tell me where did you go
YOU HAD THE WORLD INSIDE YOUR HAND, AND DID NOT SEEM TO KNOW
FATHER:

MOTHER: Atticus' mother was the only parent he'd had growing up, and meant the world to him right up until she died two years earlier. She had been a chubbier woman who had many health problems including diabetes, and was in fact the reason that he quit touring, as he wanted to care for her.

BROTHER(S): Atticus has one brother, name Alfie. He and Alfie never seemed to see eye to eye, as their mother wasn't really able to care for him much with her illnesses, and they were often on tour together. Being that Atticus grew up without a father, he often found himself projecting himself as a father onto Alfie, which always ended in arguments. He and Alfie do not talk much anymore for that reason.

MARTIAL STATUS/SIGNIFICANT OTHER: Atticus has no significant others, though did date a woman for a few months named Odette - he found it too painful to continue though as his commitment issues often prevented him from taking the extra step.

CHILDREN: None, though he does want some someday.

OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS/IMPORTANT FIGURES: He has a younger brother, Alfie, whom he loves to death but doesn't see much since their falling out over Alfie's now ex girlfriend.

PLACE OF BIRTH: Wellington, New Zealand

CURRENT RESIDENCE: New York, United States

BIOGRAPHY:

giphy.gif

father of mine, tell me what do you see?
WHEN YOU LOOK BACK ON YOUR WASTED LIFE, AND DON'T SEE ME[ul]
MEMBER GROUP: Family

MEMBER TITLE: ON Profile

OOC NAME/CHAT HANDLE: Cole

OVER 13?: Yes or No

EXPERIENCE: 7 years-ish

CONTACT: You can contact me on any one of my accounts! or over skype at nicky_novacain

EXAMPLE:
[/li][/ul]​
Do not remove quotes
[/size][/font]

tumblr_mmvewpJn9V1rkt1rco1_500.gif

my daddy gave me a name
AND HE WALKED AWAY
[size0]this template was made by CLM[/size] aka CuteLikeMurder of CAUTION 2.0!
© 2012 Cutelikemurder. DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT OR I’LL USE THE POWER TO KILL A YAK FROM 200 YARDS AWAY... WITH MIND BULLETS! THAT'S TELEKINESIS, KYLE.
LYRICS: “Father of Mine” by Everclear
[/center][/center]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back