At the Zhefarovich Manor

Chavdar Zhefarovich

Wand
Poisonwood 14 3/4" Core of Basilisk Fang and Ebony 14" Core of Chimera Scale
ddc2fe0a.jpg

Chavdar led Rosaline, Avrille, Azerail, and Hadan down a dark, twisted dirt path. Eerie lights floated around. It was day, and yet, it was still dark. Chavdar murmured, "Hopefully, the family hasn't arrived yet. For Azerail's sake." Chavdar bit his lip slightly. Rarely has anyone been to this manor, except for Jaken's friends. The willow trees hung over as if they were depressed. It wasn't along before they had arrived at a pond filled with clear water, which looked black, and in front of it stood the ancient Manor. Chavdar turned to the group, "This place may look eerie, but really, it is a pretty house... Or used to be." Chavdar made his way to the steps and climbed them. He took out his wand, and murmured a few spells. The large black door came open. The inside of the manor was indeed breath-taking. Not only was it huge, but it had that ancient glow about it. Everything was clean, and smelt nice. Chavdar used his wand to make the suitcases and such float up the stairs and into their proper rooms. All the bedrooms were labeled to the person residing there currently. Hadan was still mad at him. And Azerail, well, he was just nervous around his new family. Who can blame him? Nataliia had some things to take care of, so she wasn't going to be here until tomorrow. "All right, where to?"

Technically, Azerail is supposed to be with Chavdar, so I am going to have him do a really small post.

Hadan thought it was going to be forever until they were actually inside the house itself. Hadan's crimson eyes were in awe at the place. Hadan watched her bag up up the stairs, and well, she was supposed to be doing her training soon. Dietrich would be over here in a a matter of weeks, and she needed help. She was happy to finally have contact with him. Hadan glanced at Chavdar, and she simply shrugged, "I don't know, dad. I wouldn't mind just going to the living room and talking." Her glares were aimed at him. She had not spared a glance in Rosaline's way. She was carrying her future siblings. Ones that will probably end up dead anyway. Hadan walked toward a hall, and hopefully toward the living room.

Azerail had not said a word since his departure. He has a girlfriend, and smiled at the thought of her. Although, Azerail could not help but be slightly afraid of the place. Who on earth was his dad? Azerail did not know the women either, and thought that the albino girl was in his house, house of Slytherin. Azerail bit his lip and entered. Though the inside looked a lot better than the outside. Azerail made sure to keep a tab on his things when they went up the stairs. He murmured to Chavdar, "I think I'm just going to go upstairs and to my room, until I can get used to everything." With that, he headed up the stairs, and found himself in a rather large hallway. He found his name on one of the doors, and entered it to his bedroom for the summer.

Rosaline followed Chavdar, Hadan, Azerial and Avrille to the Zhefarovich Manor, she had her wand gripped tightly in her hand as this reminded her a lot of the Zchechaf Mansion and several people had gotten missing on the way to it. As they entered it she smiled lightheartedly, it was exactly what she had expected. When Chav asked them what they wanted to do she looked at the children, she liked Hadan's idea, but stayed silent, and listened to what Avrille was saying.

Avrille stayed silent as she walked behind the goths and in front of her Mama. As they entered her harlequin green eyes widened in awe. She looked over at Chavdar and said, "I agree with... Hadan." She had to fight to say her name instead of the girl with blood eyes. Avrille had always given people dumb names like that and it was hard to beat her out of the habit.

Chavdar tried to ignore Hadan's glares at him. He shrugged, and responded, "Okay then. Since none of you have been here before, I guess I'll lead the way." He past Hadan, making sure that he was actually ahead so she wouldn't end up in one of the dangerous rooms. This house had multiple living rooms. The one he had led them too had no windows in it, and it was completely private as well. He opened the double doors, expecting the others to follow. Walking down a narrow hall, it lead to the room. It was quite odd, for how modern it appeared. Chavdar took a seat on the large couch, and once everyone was inside, he sighed, "Okay, Hadan, I know what you want to talk about."

Hadan rolled her eyes when Chavdar passed her, then realized that she was about to lead them past the room that they were heading for. She followed Chavdar, and upon entering the room, she found it rather small compared to the rest of the house. Well, this had to be one of the private rooms. She did not sit down upon the white couch, but rather a chair in front of the couch. There was another chair beside her own. Hadan folded her arms across her chest, and glared at Chavdar. She muttered, "How can you honestly be so stupid, dad?" She completely ignored Avrille and Rosaline. This was aimed only for him. Surely, Avrille much be feeling somewhat the same as her. "You know what I have been through, and yet, this happens. You promised that it was just going to be you and me."

Rosaline followed everyone into a small sitting room, and took a seat on the couch beside Chavdar, but not so close as to make Hadan feel any more uncomfortable then she already was with the situation. She placed her hands on hre small baby bump, it seemed like a reflex to her now. Aside from the nausea, tiredness and dizzyness she was feeling very comfortable being pregnant now.

Avrille sat beside her Mama, and watched eagerly as the girl with blood eyes began complaining about the pregnancy. Her green eyes twinkled with amusement, she really enjoyed this girls aura and how completely blunt she was about the whole thing. She wished that she ahd been that way when she heard about the situation as well.

Well Avrille and Rosaline are pretty silent aren't they *rolls eyes*

Chavdar stared at his daughter, completely shocked with what she said. Yeah, he had promised that, but that was before he and Rosaline got together. Chavdar simply stared at his daughter. His gaze went to the ground, as the guilt washed over him once more. He closed his eyes, and put his hands on his forehead, concealing the majority of his face. "Hadan... I'm sorry that I broke a promise. But things cannot be undone." He stared up at her, his stormy eyes naturally hurt. "I want to say that I'm sorry, but half of me isn't. I know what you have been through, but I will also be around more too. Just accept the new brother or sister, and maybe, we will just be a happy family." His chin rested on his hands, and his elbows were propped on his knees. He almost regretted saying what he did. But he too was blunt, just not as much as her.

Hadan heard her father speak, and sneered, "How can you possibly be around with two jobs? And I refuse to be apart of the family. Losing one in a lifetime is enough for me. Dad, I'm going to bed, and I honestly don't want your excuses anymore." She got up and finally spared Rosaline a glance. Her eyes gazed at the tummy, and rolled her eyes in disgust. Hadan turned to Avrille, and offered, "Want to go upstairs to my room or something? I don't want to be around here anymore. Not with them." Hadan knew that one day, she would be getting over it, but for now, she just wanted to be mad. Without another word, she exited the private room, and headed to the stairs and into her room.

Rosaline looked at Chavdar, as Hadan left and placed her hand on his shoulder soothingly, she understood his frustration with this all, she had her own private talk with her daughter, and basically got the same treatment. She sighed softly, trying her hardest to ignore the guilt that enveloped her, but she lost that battle and placed her hand back on her stomach. "Are you alright Chav?" she asked him gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back