Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
She didn't stir, lying there and still as stone, almost no move ment at all the only movement visible is the slow movement of the chest as breath past through her body, she was sleeping, she was silent, she was as silent for the first time in her whole life.
her eyes were shut her body was still her movement was her little, and her mind was blank, not a thought wentto her head, not a dream nor a nightmare.

Kida was at peace.​
<i>
</i>

Remus came strolling down through the halls and entered the Library where he looked for Kida, She was meant to have come to his office and checked in with him to ensure everything was alright. He walked to the spot he had found Kida earlier today and she remained there, fast asleep. Remus walked over staring at her face as he awaited her to wake up 'She kind of looks, Dead?' he thought to himself before looking around the Library, 'She's actually shut up... For once!' he exclaimed to himself, having a bit of a conversation in his mind.

Silence, Silence, All total Silence, her mind was at rest, her body was at rest, she was silent.
But not for long, the potion was wearing off.

Kida felt her mind wake up, she stirred for a moment, making a slight groaning sound as she came back into focus. her eyes opened slightly and she saw someone looking around the library, her eyes shut again, she came around for a bit more and saw Professor Firn looking around "professor" she said quietly as she lifted her head up slightly rubbing her eyes.

Remus looked at her as she woke up and chuckled a little bit, "Evening." He said as he watched her wake up, "How much of that stuff did you have?" he questioned as he looked at her, she was out as if she had been shot by a horse Tranquilizer. Remus sat onto the seat opposite Kida before he awaited her answer.

Kida pulled herself up a bit more rubbing her eyes. Kida looked at her watch, 11:47pm she let out a slight groan "uhmm well i err" she said looking at the cup, "look at the marking on the cup" she said as she rubbed her head. trying to fix up her hair.

Remus glanced at the cup, and sighed about how much she had taken. "Good Job." he chuckled as he looked at her and placed his hands onto the table, he knew Kida was going to go a little of her head when he told her what he needed to, "Kida... I need you to stay very clam for me, okay?" He asked before he continued to tell her what he was going to, "Me and... Miss Kanti... Are seeing ..." he paused, he knew she wouldn't give him time to finish any way.

Kida knew what he was about to say. "YOU" she said and didn't even bother to finish her own sentance, Kida turned to her bag and pulled out the bottle of potion "Wake me when you have come to your senses" she said spinning the lid off the bottle.

Remus looked at the Bottle, as it flew from her hands and landed onto the table the Librarian was sitting on, before the Lid followed it and sealed itself. "Kida... Come to your senses... Not everything is about you..." He said slowly looking at her, "The fact of the matter Kida, I'm not your family... And I'm not here to look out for you all the time, so what does it matter?" he questioned looking at her.

Kida snarled when the bottle flew out of her hands, she stood up from the table and began to make her way down to the librarian's desk. "Someone as Decent as you CAN'T POSSIBLEY like someone as pathetic and stupid as Her" she said as she walked.

Remus stood from his chair and grabbed Kida's hand as she moved off, he didn't want them to drift apart after she grew up knowing him to be some what like a 'Father' figure. "Come Kida... Be Reasonable." he said to her in a pleading voice as his face showed how sorry he was to have to do this to her.

Kida pulled her hand away and turned pulling out her wand and digging it into his gut hard, "Don't! you dare try and stop me" she said digging her wand in a bit further. she wasn't about to let someone come inbetween what she wanted again, she always almost gave in to what others wanted but not this time.

Remus felt the wand dig up into his stomach, "You wouldn't..." He spoke looking at her, and then down to her wand, "After everything i have understood from your perspective and now you cant understand this..." He stated looking at her, "The Potion helped didn't it... That proves how much she wants to help you..." He groaned, "Now if you're so Confident in Stupefying me... Then go right ahead, I wont follow it up." He said looking at her, "An Opportunity to Stupefy a Professor... And Friend, so go for it.." He spoke.

Kida stood back for a moment and looked down, before she looked up at him and gave a strong flick of her wand "Flipendo" she uttered as she turned around and ran over tot he librarian's desk and grabbed the bottle, uncapping it quickly and drinking it.

Remus wasn't expecting her do actually do it, when his body went gliding into the air and flipped onto the table, his wand fell from his pocket and hit the table, before bouncing off to the floor. Remus regained his feet as he jumped of the table and grabbed his wand aiming it over to the Bottle in Kida's hand, "Expelliarmus!" he said firmly, as the bottle was hit from her hand.

Kida felt the bottle fly out of her hand. Kida hadn't manage to drink it all but the ammount she drinked would knock her out for a good half an hour, Kida felt the ground come crashing towards her, she hit the ground and was out of it again, Silent and still as stone.

Remus grabbed Kida and picked her up, jogging her up to the Medical bay, where he placed her onto the bed, "Pearl!" he called out frantically, It had taken them at least a good fifteen minutes to get to the Medical bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back