OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Evangeline was completely done with the loud noices in the common room from Slytherin, so she decided to go to her favorite place in this school. Ofcourse that was the Library, were it was peacefull and quiet, mostly! Because sometimes there were some crazy monkeys from Gryffindor that seem to have fun with screaming through the Library. Evangeline than wondered if she was so grown up or that they were so childish. She didn't knew yet what it exactly was. So when she entered the Library she listened to the most beautiful sound in the world: Silence. The Slytherin walked to her favorite spot and settled down. It was a free spot so nobody was around her and she enjoyed that. She took out some books from her bag, about History of Magic and Potions. She wasn't really out of it which one she would start with. So with a frowned face she looked at the two books, History of Magic was interesting you need to know the past if you wanted to move on in the future so.. but Potions was also interesting you had so many potions and they all had a different effect. Evangeline rubbed her eyes, still didn't knew which one she would pick.

Hayden did his best to stifle a yawn as he made his way into the library. The Slytherin did not like early mornings, he figured that living in your school would mean you could just roll out of bed and into class. What Hayden hadn't counted on was the need to get up early so he could keep up with all his work, something he was keen to do. So far his grades were not as good as he hoped they would be and something would need to change. He made his way inside the library and looked for a place to sit, the library was quite busy considering the time of day. Hayden spotted a fairly empty section over in the corner where a girl was sat on her own. He decided to approach her. "Hey there, do you mind if I sit here, I really need some quite and the library is well...busy," He shrugged. Normally he would dare disturb someone, he understood more than most people that when you found the perfect spot to study the last thing you wanted was company, but Hayden desperately needed to be away from the busy corners of the library.

Evangeline was looking at the two books that were on the table in front of her. The young Slytherin was ambitious for her future so she had no problem with studying or reading books. It was actually a bit of a hobby for her. Evangeline didn't had much things that she liked to do, she wasn't a type that went on adventure with friends. Because she had no friends, and she didn't cared much about that. She looked out for herself and not for others. Evangeline choose for the History of magic book and sheaf the other book a bit from her away. When she wanted to start with her book she heard someone asking something and because of she was the only person sitting in this area. The brown haired girl looked up and saw a boy, that she didn't knew. Obviously because she didn't knew anybody. She never paid attention in the lessons to other students only the lecture. The girl was afraid that he wanted to start a whole converstation but was glad that he just asked if he could sit.
'' You can sit here. I really like the silence in here so I want to keep that also.'' She said with her normal face expression. She was a bit suprised, this was the first person that also seem to like things quiet and silence. It was better than all those Hufflepuff students that wanted to chat with her and kept on talking and talking.

Hayden got the distinct impression from the girl that he was interrupting her solitude, which was something he could relate too as he much preferred to spend his study time alone as well. "Don't worry, I'm just here to study, you won't even know I'm here," He said and began unloading his books as quietly as he could so as to not disturb the girl at the table. Hayden sat in the chair furthest away from her, the Slytherin was determined not to disturb her, he was not there to make a friend, he was there study like he promised her. "Name's Hayden by the way, in case you were wondering," He added before sitting down, and with that he opened up his books and began to study his potions textbook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back