Not open for further replies.

Astoria Vyhnal

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Blood
</COLOR>

<COLOR color="black">•that's what you get
LIKE BLOODi'm in the business of misery, let's take it from the top. she's got a body like an hourglass
PRACTICALLY FAMILYit's ticking like a clock. it's a matter of time before we all run out. when i thought
INSEPARABLEhe was mine she caught him by the mouth. i waited eight longs months, she finally set
OTHER HALFhim free. i told him i couldn't lie he was the only one for me. two weeks and we caught on
ATTACHED AT THE HIPfire, she's got it out for me, but i wear the biggest smile. whoa, i never meant
INNER CLIQUEto brag but i got him where i want him now. whoa, it was never my intention to brag to
BEST GIRL FRIENDsteal it all away from you now. but god does it feel so good, cause i got him where
BEST GUY FRIENDi want him now. and if you could then you know you would. cause it's just gonna
BEST FRIENDSfeel so... it just feels so good. second chances they don't ever matter, people never
CHILDHOOD FRIENDSchange. once a ***** you're nothing more, i'm sorry, that'll never change and
CLOSE FRIENDSabout forgiveness, we're both supposed ti have exchanged. i'm sorry honey, but i
GOOD FRIENDSpassed it up, now look this way. well there's a million other girls who do it just like
PARTY FRIENDSyou. looking as innocent as possible to get to who, they want what they like it's easy
DRINKING PALSif you do it right. well i refuse, i refuse, i refuse! whoa, i never meant to brag but i
JUST FRIENDSgot him where i want him now. whoa, it was never my intention to brag to steal it all
FRENEMIESaway from you now. but god does it feel so good, cause i got him where i want him
NOT CLOSE FRIENDSnow. and if you could then you know you would. it's gonna just feel so... it
SAME CLIQUEjust feels so good. i watched his wildest dreams come true not one of them involving
SCHOOL BUDDIESyou just watch my wildest dreams come true not one of them involving... whoa, i
ENEMIES TURNED FRIENDSnever meant to brag but i got him where i want him now. whoa, it was
OUTER CLIQUEnever my intention to brag to steal it all away from you now. but god does it feel
ACQUAINTANCESso good cause i got him where i want him now and if you could then you know
FIRST NAMEyou would cause god it just feels so good cause i got him where i want him now
JUST METand if you could then you know you would. it's gonna just feel... it just feels so good.

•newport living
GO DIEi got birds in my ear and a devil on my shoulder and a phone to the other i can't get a
HARDCORE HATEhold of her. and what's a crush to do? and what's a crush to do when he can't
I HATE YOUthrough. medically speaking you're adorable and from what i hear you're quite
YOU HATE MEaffordable but i like them pricy so exaggerate and t-t-t-t-t-t-trick me pretty
I'LL TAKE YOU DOWNplease just trick me pretty please i got birds in my ear and a devil on
MUTUAL DISLIKEmy shoulder and a phone to the other and i can't get a hold of her and what's
I DISLIKE YOUa crush to do? and what's a crush to do when he can't get through? i'm obsessed
YOU DISLIKE MEwith this mess i can't think of things to write down, to type down, to write down and
SERIOUS RIVALSthese fingertips are moving faster than these lips so you can only imagine now how
FRIENDLY RIVALSjealous my mouth is so you can only imagine now how jealous my mouth is i got birds
CATFIGHTin my ear and a devil on my shoulder and a phone to the other and i can't get a hold of her. and
CHEATED ONwhat's a crush to do? what's a crush to do? i got birds in my ear (birds in my ear) and a devil
CHEATED WITHon my shoulder (devil on my shoulder) and what's a crush to do? what's a crush to do?
BACKSTABBEDahhh... i'll turn on a dime, spin you 'round so you can shine, shine right now we'd even
BACKSTABBERhave a crowed we'll make this purchase count medically speaking you're adoarable
IRRITATIONand from what i hear you're quite affordable but i like them pricy so exaggerate and
ANNOYANCEt-t-t-t-t-t-trick me i got birds in my ear (birds in my ear) and a devil on my shoulder
CHILDHOOD ENEMIES(devil on my shoulder) and what's a crush to do? what's a crush to do?
AVOIDANCEi got birds in my ear (birds in my ear) and a devil on my shoulder (and a devil on
FRUSTRATIONmy shoulder) and what's a lush to do? i got birds in my ear (birds in my ear)
TOLERANCE and a devil on my shoulder (and a devil on my shoulder) and what's a
SILENT TREATMENTcrush and what's a lush to do, when he can't get through
</FONT><i></i>

•kiss my sass
<FONT font="verdana">THE ONEsorry. s-c-a-n-d to the a to the l-o-u-s (i) can't handle it, (i) can't handle it. damn that
MARRIEDgirl she's scandalous. s-c-a-n-d to the a to the l-o-u-s (i) can't handle it. (i) can't
ENGAGEDhandle it. damn, that girl she's scandalous. it's time to get a tan, it'd half off if
FINALyou bring a friend with them crazy press on nails. uh-oh, uh-oh. here's the truth: you're
CURRENTkinda hot but when you open up to talk, i can feel i'm going soft, uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh
DEFINITE FUTUREdon't ask me to sign your skin, can't you see these little kids? and you're the
POSSIBLE FUTUREkinda girl i'd take home to mom if my momma was dead. no good, you're up
FORGOTTEN PASTto no good but damn you look good and i'm drunk. now you got me kinda thinking
STILL FEELINGS PASTthat maybe i would so hard to be good. it's so hard to be good s-c-a-n-d to
GOOD PASTthe a to the l-o-u-s. (i) can't handle it, (i) can't handle it, damn that girl she's scandalous
BAD PASTs-c-a-n-d to the a to the l-o-u-s. (i) can't handle it, (i) can't handle it, damn that girl she's
MUTUAL CRUSHscandalous. girl, i dig your fanny pack, riding low, behind your back, give them boys
CRUSH ON YOUa heart attack, uh-oh, uh-oh. but don't come at me with them lips saying you just want a
CRUSH ON MEkiss cause lord only knows where you've been. uh-oh, uh-oh, uh-oh. don't ask me to sign
FLINGyour skin, i'm honestly not interested. and you're the kinda girl i'd take home to mom if my momma
**** BUDDIESwas dead. no good, you're up to no good but damn you look good and i'm drunk. now you
MAKE OUT BUDDIESgot me kinda thinking like maybe i would, so hard to be good, it's so hard to be
ONE NIGHT STANDgood, so hard to be good. this is vip party boys and we got a few things to say to
LUSTyou nasty, trashy, hoes. girl, where'd you get that outfit from? pick `n' pay, your momma picked
SHAMELESS FLIRTINGbut she sure didn't pay (slut hole) i didn't pay money for my body. what are you
SERIOUS FLIRTINGsupposed to be? some sort of long island lolita. honey (lolita?!) are you sure you're
ON AND OFFeven a woman? is that a house arrest bracelet in your pocket or do you got a **** like me? no
SECRETgood, you're up to no good but damn you look good and i'm drunk, so hard to be good
DENIALs-c-a-n-d to the a to the l-o-u-s (i) can't handle it, (i) can't handle it, damn that girl she's scandalous.

•black mamba
PARENTclose the door and take the stairs. up or down? ups and downs. don't pretend you've never
SIBLINGbeen there. you kiss me like an overdramatic actor who's starving for work with one last
CHILDshot to make it happen. you've won the role, you've played your part, you've been cordially
STEP-RELATIVEinvited. but i'm not impressed and i'm definitely not excited cause the film a
AUNT/UNCLEshallow budget and the writer's subject script isn't any deeper. so dive right in...
COUSINhollywood hills and suburban thrills, who are you kidding? i'm not like them, i won't buy in
FUTURE FAMILYhollywood hills and suburban thrills, hey, who are you kidding? don't quit till forty-seven
EMOTIONAL SUPPORTthen we'll turn it up and we'll play it a little faster. take back everything you ever said. you
MUTUAL PROTECTIONnever meant a word of it, you never did. take back everything you said. you never
PROTECTIVE OVER YOUmeant a word of it. you never did. she said alright, alright, slow down, oh no, oh no
PROTECTIVE OVER MEwe won't cause i regret everything that i said. to ever make her feel like she was
RESPECTsomething special or that she ever really mattered. or did she ever really matter?
DORMMATE hollywood hills and suburban thrills, hey, who are you kidding? i'm not like them, i won't
ROOMIEbuy in. hollywood hills and suburban thrills, just don't quit till forty seven. then we'll turn it up and
BANDMATEwe'll play it a little faster. take back everything you ever said, never meant a word of it, you
TRUSTnever did. take back everything you said, never meant a word of it, you never did. i'm not
MENTORsaying that i'm not breaking some hearts tonight, girl. oh... i'm not saying that i'm not breaking
IDOLsome hearts tonight, girl. alright, alright, slow down... take back everything you ever said girl, never
GOOD INFLUENCEmeant a word of it. you never did. take back everything you said, never meant a word
BAD INFLUENCEof it, you never did. hollywood hills and suburban thrills, hey, who are you kidding? i'm
OBSESSION/STALKERnot like them, i won't buy in. hollywood hills and suburban thrills, hey, who
FAKE FRIENDSare you kidding, i'm not like them, i won't buy in, hollywood hills and suburban thrills, hey
PLAYFUL TEASINGwho are you kidding? i'm not like them, i won't buy in, hollywood hills and suburban
OTHER[SPECIFY]thrills, hey, who are you kidding, i'm not like them, i won't buy in

•fueled by ramen
hey, hey, hey, this plot page was made by ANARCHY aka AJ at CAUTION 2.0?. so here's the deal, remove credit and face the wrath of millions of angry llamas, make your plot creative. credit to the lyrics and the titles go to the fueled by ramen bands, paramore, cute is what we aim for, cobra starship and the academy is... oh and if you post on mine, i'll try and post on yours :]
<i>
</i>

Relationship/RoleName
[/td]
Best FriendTaralynn Vyhnal
FriendsTaralynn Vyhnal, Valera Vyhnal, Lily Sawyer,
CrushesJarrett Vyhnal, Tristane Matthias
Boyfriend/GirlfriendTristane Matthias (Fiance)
EnemiesLiliana Chamberlin, Freya Calvaresi
FlingsJarrett Vyhnal
RelativesAntoine Snow, Zoe Snow, Isaac Snow, Azaria Kristensen, Alyssa Chevalier, Theodore Snow, Aphrodite Snow
RolemodelsN/A
[th colspan="2"] Relationships Tracker[/th] [th]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back