Asking for the ultimate prayer

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
My beloved HNZ friends. It has come to my intention that I must inform you of what has been happening. I ask for prayers for this very reason: my father has been falsely accused of something that didn't even happen. At approximately 6:10 am on Friday August 20th, the police were at my door almost knocking the door of the hinges. I woke up agitated only to find out my day would get worse. The cops said that a warrant was out for my father. They wouldn't specify the reason but my father barely had any time to get things sorted out. We called the layer and mum spoke to him. As for what happened in the conversation is unknown to me.

We were supposed to get a call back from James (the lawyer) but we haven't received anything yet and its now :cry:12 pm). the accusation was cleared but its seems that someone doesn't want to get out of this alive. The housing authorities have full rights to kick me and my family out of the house we living in now. Because of this, I soon may just be living on the street and I won't have access to much. that includes my internet, my phones since this is the 3rd week in a row that I've had no hours for work, television, the works. My family and I are trying to figure out a plan to save us but things just seem to get progressively worse. We really can't afford to move all of our belongings at one time especially with my dad not around. We don't know how long he's even going to stay at the local police station. For all we know he could be there for the day, till the weekend is over, weeks, months, maybe even years if he does time.

With my mom really having the only true source of income for money, we are in a very tight situation. We can't even trust anyone because of whats going on. May mighty powers prevent my father from going to jail. I don't even what to began to think what the other inmates would do to him if word got out as to why he was there. This truly is the worst moment in time for my family. I can't seem to understand why we simply keep getting into things like this. We're so nice to everyone but I guess that's not enough to get through this life. I don't know if we'll be able to make it all. We were in the process of moving to a new storage unit since it cost less and today was the last day. don't know whats going to happen about that.

We do have an option or two of where to go until everything clears up but who knows how long that will take. So its either my family minus my father living at a friends house, staying at my grandmothers house, or if housing allows us to stay we're going to leave my youngest sister (age 10) with my grandmother for a year and I'll be here with my other sister (age 13) and my mom. But if my father isn't around, this is only going to make matters worse. I pray that somewhere deep down that this will all clear really fast. I know I said I wanted to move out of the area I live in...but not at this expense.

This is where I ask everyone from HNZ even those I don't know, please keep myself and my family in your prayers. Help us get through all of this so my family and I can go back to living the way we should have been living before all of this nonsense started. I thank you all for reading and replying if anyone decides to reply.

I truly thank you all and I hope that you are all behind me in this epic struggle. :console:

Will keep you in my prayers Luis. So sorry to see you go through loads of problems. :hug: Not easy having a relative or love one taken away from you in that way :( Hope, Really Hope things will get better for you.

Madz ♥

holy wow, Luis.

I'm not religious but I'm definately thinking of you, if you want to talk or anything feel free to PM me on Abathyn Dalmoir.

I really sincerely hope things will get better, so sorry your family and you are in such a horrible situation.

Olivia xx

Wow Luis. That's a lot going on in your life right now. :( :(

Defiantly going to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, rest assured. Hope everything turns out well for you.

Im so sorry Luis :( Im sure everything will turn out in the end..

May our goddess watch over you and hold you close to her heart (L)

This is such a hard situation you are going through. I am really sorry that this is happening! Will definitely pray for you Luis. Keep us updated when you can. God bless!
Donna x

I am really sad for you Luis.
You and your family will be in my prayers.
Be strong and you'll get through it.
May god bless you.

Nishma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back