As you ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Eden knew she was in for it as she made her way to Professor Styx's office. Eden did not know what she was going to have to do but knowing her head of house it could not be good. Eden stopped in front of his office and fixed her Slytherin uniform making sure it was neat. Taking a deep breath, Eden closed her eyes and knocked twice before taking a step back.

Grading - and trolling - some essays, Kalif worked behind the desk in a foul mood. He had to deal with another student today. This was the first one since he had first become Head of House. That only meant that he meant business and only a few would dare to break the rules. Kalif heard the new knocks, and he waved his hand, and the door opened. He said in a cold as death tone, "Enter." He had no reason to be nice today. He was just not in the best of moods, and that meant trouble for the student. Yet, his mood now was nothing compared to what he could get when he was not trying to disguise his true self.

Eden almost jumped out of her skin as the door opened. Hearing the cold cruel voice of her Herbology Professor and Head of House Eden took a deep breath and walked into the office. Eden knew that she was in the wrong and she had earned her punishment but that did not mean she had to like it. Eden knew that father was going to find out soon enough from Tohoru that she had went and got into trouble and that was going to be hell. Eden took a few steps into the room and closed the door. "Hello Professor." Eden spoke softly. She wanted to run from this room and never look back.

If it was not the voice that intimidated a student, it was Kalif's emotionless stare. He heard the door click, and immediately, Kalif spoke once more, "Sit." He continued to read over the essays, before they filed themselves away as they were all graded. Kalif supposed that he would not have to contact the parents - whichever ones that were in control of Eden - because she had shown up. "You know why you are here, but don't know what will happen," Kalif stated, now staring at the older Slytherin, "What do you think should be the punishment of your childish behavior?" Whatever she said could impact on how serious her punishment will be.

Eden quickly took a seat she did not wish to anger him anymore than he might already be. Looking down at her hands. Eden hopped that whatever that was about to happen to her was not to harsh. Eden knew that she had brought this upon herself so she would have accept her punishment with grace. Eden looked at Professor Styx as he spoke. When he asked her what she thought her punishment should be. Eden looked down again for a moment. Looking back up at him Eden spoke thoughtfully. "Since my actions where those of a first year I think I should maybe sit down with any first year Slytherin's that get into trouble and let them know that if they keep it up they could get into some serious trouble, or something like that." Eden was very unsure of what she should say in that moment. Eden hated being unsure of herself she just wished the Professor Styx would just write and tell her father and make it quick and easy.

Kalif narrowed his eyes on the Slytherin as she spoke. What she thought her punishment should be was downright humorous if he were the type to laugh and joke about. However, he was not so he looked at her as if she were a first year learning to apparate. "I don't think I will let you off that easy. Besides, that is why we have prefects, and that is their duty." Kalif folded his arms across his chest, and he waited in silence as the punishment would soon to come. He liked making things longer than they should be, so he could savor the misery that he dealt upon the students that wanted their punishment to be like a band-aid. Kalif said once more, "Try again, but this time, put yourself in my position and say what I would think your punishment should be." Though he already had an idea in mind, but this would be interesting. Never had he made a student pick their own fate before - if she had something that would be more amusing and fitting than what he had in mind.

Eden was in no mood to play this mans games. Yes she had respect for him and yes she knew that she had earned her punishment but this was getting downright annoying. When her idea for a punishment was turned down Eden looked away. She just did not know what to say. When he told her to think of something else Eden rolled her eyes. "I don't know Professor why don't you just give me my punishment. I mean that is your job." Eden could not handle the stress anymore. She wanted to get it over with. She needed to be alone in her room. Her head was starting to pound and she wanted to relax.

Kalif himself was losing his patience with the Slytherin. He stated coolly, "No, my job is to lead and teach you ungrateful students into the real world. Your job is to shut up and listen, and act your age. Considering you failed to do all of them, I highly suggest you don't get smart and end up making this harder upon yourself. After all, you are in my house, in my office, and you should considering my act of generosity of letting you choose your punishment a privilege." But Eden had managed to get on his bad side - well, even more so than what she already had. "Rather than make you clean something with a tiny brush, I want you to stand at the podium of the Great Hall and announce what you have done to lose Slytherin points and acted like a first year. And you would have to do so in front of the entire student body." Some might not think that it was that bad, but he had a feeling that someone with so much pride would have issues with it, Kalif assumed that this would be a horrible punishment for her.

Eden was at wits end. She wanted out of this mans office. She wanted to be free to go and be away from everyone she wanted to be with her runes and tarot cards and crystal ball. Instead she was here being childed by a man who didn't know a thing about her. Had he even taken five minutes out of his day in the six years she was here to ask her anything? No so how dare he tell her to act her age let alone anything else. Eden listened to her punishment and her skin turn white. "Professor are you insane?" Eden turned red as soon as the words came out of her mouth. No turning back now might as well finish the statement. Eden thought. "I can't do that. I just can't. I will polish everything in this castle dust every surface. But I can not do that. People already call me a freak and worse things behind my back because I am a Seer and because of Chase. I won't do it." Eden stayed seated but her words where firm. She would do anything else but she just could not do that. Tears started to fill her eyes it was unfair.

"Perhaps you should not have broken the rules then. As for the people calling you whatnot over Chase and your Seer abilities are once more, no excuse for your lack of obeying the rules," Kalif said, his voice becoming more and more stern with each word. "Refusal for your punishment, and polishing everything will not fix a thing. Doing what I ordered will in fact keep you in line. Refuse once more, and we can take this to the Headmistress and your days here will end. Is that clear? Apologize to the Slytherins in the Great Hall, or leave the school. I will not tolerate such behavior." The tears in her eyes meant nothing to him. To him, people could easily hide if they were a Seer. It was not that obvious of a gift because all a Seer did was have visions of the future. And as for Chase, she landed herself in that position.

Eden felt her skin burning. Getting to her feet as Professor Styx. Eden nodded her head. "Fine whatever you say Professor. I will do it I am now leaving I feel a vision coming on." Without waiting for the permission Eden fled the office heading for the rosebushes. Her head was pounding and she thought she might throw up. It had nothing to do with a vision she had just needed a reason to leave the office and be away form him.

Kalif watched as she left, and not even a second after she was out of the office, the door closed and locked. Kalif went back to his grading he spoke softly, "Even now, evolution seems to be going in reverse." He thought that some Slytherins were just hopeless. He went on back to his work, as he thought about what was soon to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back