OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Marie’s last rose was to someone named Emily Madison. It was unfortunately not a name that reminded her of any amazing fairy tales but it was a pretty name nonetheless, one that made her smile as she walked through the great lawn hoping to find her. “Emily Madison!! I have a rose for you!!” Marie called out as she walked, and looked around to see if anyone approached her.​

@Emily Madison

Emily's deliveries had taken her all over the castle, and she was still having trouble tracking some of the people down. After having no luck outside she was heading back indoors to look around some more when she stopped at the sound of her own name. "Oh, that's me!" She said in excitement, hurrying over to the girl who had been calling out. She had been so preoccupied with deliveries that she had forgotten to think about the roses she might get herself. "Do you have one for me?"

Marie clapped excitedly when a girl soon approached her, confirming she was Emily Madison. “Awesome!! I do have a rose for you.” She confirmed, looking to her basket and picking up the last rose, soon holding it out to Emily in offering. “Oh and the note!” She then added, finding the note in the basket and also offering it to the older girl.​

Thanks for always being there for me! I love you!
Alice

Emily beamed as she accepted the rose from the younger girl, heart warming that someone had thought of her. Though she could have guessed who, it was still nice to have her suspicions confirmed as soon as she saw the card. She smiled warmly, quietly thinking how lucky she was to have a friend as good as Alice. "Thank you so much!" She said, smiling back up at the girl who had brought the rose to her. "Good luck on the rest of your deliveries!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back