Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
An unsealed letter in hand, Estrella strolled up to the owlery. She looked around for her rather elusive barn owl. She had not sent Harper off to do anything for almost four months now. Deciding that it was high time to send a letter to her father she found herself in the owlery, wrinkling her nose at the stench of owl droppings. She looked up warily, hoping to Merlin that she would not be assaulted from high above.

"Harper," she incantated loudly with a low whistle. Her barn owl came swooping down, her golden eyes filled with a reluctance. The bird landed on Estrella's arm, nipping her hand, as if to reprimand her for not visiting. Most likely it was the lack of an owl treat.

"Damn it, Harper!" she snapped, "You know what, just take this to my dad. Do it and I'll give you a treat."
Dad,
I don't know what to say after the events of the summer, although I am sorry for your grandfather's ring. It could not be helped. I still have it in my possession if you would like it back, although it is little more than scrap metal.

You've probably heard this already, but the Triwizard Tournament is being hosted at Hogwarts New Zealand this year. I entered my name in the goblet although you can probably guess that I did not get the title of champion. I am still appalled by the fact that a fourth year would beat all of the older students out but I have to say that she did fairly well in the first task. I have a dislike for the Hogwarts Scotland Champion considering the fact that she was rude to me, and the one from Durmstrang I have not had the chance to meet yet.

How are you and Erik doing? I am sorry for your loss this summer. I have no idea where Sophia or her brother went.

Estrella

Harper gave her a rueful glance as she tied the string around the bird's foot, soaring out of the owlery in irritation. Estrella left promptly, eager to get out of the foul stench of the owlery.

A snowy owl with brilliant white plumage arrived at the school, dropping its letter into the hands of its recipient. It did not deserved to be called a letter, rather, a short note. Tristan had taken a while to be able to send off something like this but his harshness was meant well.
Do not contact me. It is not safe. It is best if we do not hear from each other at all as of now.

Estrella had been sitting at lunch when she had gotten her letter, the snowy owl nearly dropping it into her mincemeat pie. She snatched it rather luckily and tore it open. Her dark eyes scanned it in disbelief, folding it up after registering what had been written and jamming it into her pocket. She attacked her pie furiously, and it was quite a wonder that she didn't spill. How could he say something like that? She felt a bit hurt and more than a few levels of confused. She was determined to get down to the bottom of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back