As sweet as a summer breeze

Tohoru smiled at Kida. "I try my best to make my friends feel better when they are sad." Tohoru treded water looking around. "Whatever you want to do my dear Kida is what I want to do." Tohrou said softly.

Kida smiled at Tohoru "Thanks i need it, I think i'm slowly coming around the the fact that he is..." Kida paused for a second and savoured the word that was in her mouth "Dead" she finally said.
"Well i have no clue what i want to do" she said Thinking. "The Mermaids arn't resurfacing i don't think, and i don't plan to go looking for the Shark"

"In time it wont be so painful but until that time I will be here for you. If you would like." Tohoru smirked at the mention of a shark. "Hmmmm a shark you say? Lets go find. O here Sharky, Sharky. I have some Kida Frost toes that I would like to feed you." Tohoru swma closer to Kida and grabbed her around the middle.

Kida nodded when Tohoru said that it would't be so painful. When Tohoru started calling the Shark she actually face palmed before she spalashed water in his direction, she felt Tohoru Grab her around the waist but she didn't pick up on it "His Name is Bill, if that Helps" she said

"Yes it does help that I know his name." Tohoru muttered. Looking into Kida's eyes Tohoru smiled in a flirtly sort of way.

Kida was looking around for the Shark when she realised that Tohoru was looking directly into her eyes, Kida was caught in his eyes for a bit, His eyes were mysterious, something about them was telling her it was a bad idea to be near him, but she ignored it, He had made her happy for the first time in ages.

Tohoru put his mouth next to Kida's ear. "I must beg your forgivness for my actions. This is really not like me." With that Tohoru gently pressed his lips to Kida's tasting the lake water that was on her lips.

Kida heard Tohoru whisper in her ear, and she was confused for a second, she opened her mouth to say something but before she could, tohoru had already planted his lips on hers.
Kida was in shock, she went to pull away but he had his arm around her waist and it made it hard for her to move. Kida was trapped, caught up in the moment that she was being kissed, and then by the fact that she didn't know why, She didn't want to Kiss him back, she had a Boyfriend, but at the same time she didn't know what to do.

Tohoru pulled away. Kida had been very still the whole time. This had never happened to him before. Letting her go Tohoru backed away a little bit and reached out and pushed a lock of his hair out of his face. "I think I should say sorry once. That was ill timed. I guess that I was seeing something that was not there." Tohoru looked away this was new a girl had not melted when he kissed her.

Kida felt Tohoru push away and she just looked at him, Her Hazel eyes flickered gold for a second but snapped back to her Usual Hazel as she beat the urge down.
"Uhmmm" she said as she looked at him, he seemed annoyed or upset that she didn't Kiss Him back. She Blinked once and looked at him

Tohoru forced a smile on his face. "It's ok Kida I should have known better than to try that. Your my friend and you are Edens best friend. I'm sorry I dont know what I was thinking. You are just so pretty I could not help myself. It will never happen again." Tohoru waited for Kida to say something anything to make this less tense.

Rain saw Kida's legs tredding water as she was swimming around, she smiled but then realised she was Kissing a boy.
Rain was shocked, If Kida could Kiss a Wizard boy, she could aswell, that honestly mde no sense but she was going to kiss him anyway, she hadn't tried her charm on a boy for a long time.

Rain Swam under the boy's legs and pulled him under water, Grabbing onto his Ankle she swam down, before she got to a dark part so that he could just see what was happening, coming up to level with the boy she smiled, her Blonde hair Danced around her head with the water, she smiled flirtactiously with the Boy, he was quite cute, she moved closer to him noticig some distress as he might not have been able to get enough breath before she pulled him under. Rain smiled and Kissed The Boy right on the Lips.

All of the sudden he was pulled under water and was face to face with a mermaid. She was very pretty to look at and all of the sudden she was kissing him. Never one to say no to a pretty girl Tohoru kissed her back. He could hold his breath for a long while so this was going to be not a problem for him.

Rain Smiled while she kissed him, it was working, she was charming him, well she thought she was.

Rain stopped Kissing the boy and smiled, she did a circle around him, she Grabbed his hand and pulled him down lower slowly still smiling at him.
Allthough Rain was a good Mermaid, it was in her Nature to be Jealous and Drown Boys or sailors, like Siren, but without the Beautiful Voice.
Rain swam on her back pulling the boy deeper into the Darkness, She pulled him closer and gave him another Kiss before pulling him deeper, hopefully she would be able to bring him deeper.

Tohoru liked the kisses he was getting from the mermaid but she was taking him to deep and he needed air. When she pulled away after the last kiss. Tohoru yanked his hand out of hers and kicked his way as fast as he could to the surface. Breaking the water Tohoru took in a deep breath of air. Floating on his back Tohoru smirked no one was going to believe that he Tohoru Koshiba had kissed a mermaid and made it out alive.

When Tohoru had gone under she looked under the water, she saw that Rain had him, She knew that Rain would try to drown him and she was actually glad. Kida kicked into action and started to swim into the beach, What A Horrible thing Tohoru had done, he had Kissed her and he knew that she had a boyfriend.
Kida suddenly Felt sick, it was all catching up to her again, Death, Denial, Trust, Cheat. She felt her gut churn as she got out of the water. Kida Ran up the beach and just grabbed her clothes, Running up the hill she realised that she had grabbed Tohoru's aswell she just Threw it furhter up the hill and just kept on running.
Her Gutt twisted and she just continued to hear the same 4 words in her head.

Kida Just Ran.

Rain snarled as the boy pulled away she went to swim after him, she noticed Kida was swimming off.
The Boy took a Breath and she was tempted to go above the water and scream at him proberly deafening him for a while but she decided not to.
Rain sunk back to the bottom of the Lake, she will get him Later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back