Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was sitting down at the Rose Bush, she looked at the Lake and then sighed she liked to hang around the Rose Bush now days, it was a Nice Summer day, and the Rose Bush was ammiting a beautiful fragrance she just couldn't resist but to sit here, the aroma was so sweet it seemed to dance around in the wind.

Kida looked around at the Lake a Mermaid jumped out of the water and she didn't even smile, she knew that mermaid aswell, and she didn't even bother to wave back.

A Tear Rolled down her cheek, the Only thought was Remus, she still hadn't gotten over the fact that he had Died.

Tohoru walked outside felling like he was lost so lost and he would never be found again. Walking over to the place where he had first asked Eden out he saw her best friend Kida. She looked very sad and he noticed she had been crying. Walking over to her Tohoru bent down and pulled out a tissue. Taking a seat next to Kida, Tohoru gently wiped the tear away. "At least I don't fell so bad for crying now. How have you been Kida?" Tohoru asked kindly.

Kida felt someone whipe away her Tear and she looked over to see Tohoru sitting next to her.
He asked how she had been and she choked "Okay i guess" she said before she swallowed down in the knot in the throat which was threatening to make her cry even more.
"What about You Tohoru" she said softly, before she sighed softly, she tried to muster a smile.

Tohoru let a small smile cross his face. He was with his ex's best friend and what he was planing on doing was so wrong but he was going to do it none the less that way it would get back to Eden and maybe hurt her the way seeing her with Chase hurt Tohoru. "I'm glad to hear that your ok. I have been better. Eden left me to be with a seventh year that has already gottin her into a lot of trouble that I fear she may end up getting kicked out of this school if she does not stop." Tohoru looked at Kida and wondered how she would take the news about him and Eden.

When Tohoru mentioned about Him and Eden splitting up she was shocked, she didn't think that that would ever happen, Kida tried to show herself being shocked but all she could manage was a shocked stare.
"Well Eden isn't entirely Stupid, she will snap out of it, or i will make her" she said trying to be a tiny bit threatening, but it didn't work if she was sad.
Kida broke away contact from the Water and looked at Tohoru. "Well What about you in general, are you coping okay?" she said.

Tohoru forced a brave smile on his face. "I'm not doing to well at all. When I found out she kissed this guy while she was still with me I told I would forgive her but she broke up with me anyways and that very same night, Professor Styx and our Headmistress caught the two of them in teh North Tower. I don't know the whole story but Eden got into a lot of trouble for it and she refuese to leave him because he is lying to her and telling her that he will wait for her until she is done with school." Tohoru paused for a moment to look deep into Kida's eyes. "but enough about me. How are you doing? I have not seen you since the event in the owlry. I have been thinking about you even since."

Kida's mouth twitched to be a smile when he said that he was thinking about her since the owlery.
"Well i'll talk to her then" she said still sounding sad, she tried to sound happy but it wasn't woking. "I'm Okay as i said, i still can't pick myself up, i have tried" she said.

Tohoru reached out and touched her hand softly and only for a spit second. "No Kida it is ok. I have come to terms with what Eden is doing. I know she is going to end up getting hurt and when she does I will be there to catch her and help her pick up the pecies. Until than I will let her do what she wants." Reaching into his pocket Tohoru pulled a small bag of jelly slugs tearing the bag open he offered some to Kida. "I'm always hear for you if you need me."

Tohoru Touched Kida's hand but she didn't even notice. When Tohoru said that he was there for her she blushed slightly. He offered her some Jelly Slugs and she took one out of the bag gingerly before her mouth twinged into a small smile, she tried to beat down the smiled but couldn't "thanks Tohoru, i havn't smiled since.. well since i saw my Uncle" she said.

Tohoru noticed the blush but acted like he had not. Later he would do something about it but right now he was setting the scene. He was going to add Kida to his list and she would not even realize what he was doing. "No problem. Anything to help out a friend. How is your Uncle if you don't mind me asking." Tohoru asked gently.

Kida looked out at the water again when he asked about her Uncle "Half Uncle Really, Long Story, i was excited to see him finally after so long, he is a muggle so he had to try find his way around Brightstone, it was quite funny" she said.

"I'm sure it would be. My mother is a muggle but she is also a witch so she has no problem with finding her way around Brightstone." Tohoru followed her eyes to the spot in which is looking. "See anything interesting?"

"Ahh Like me, Muggle Born, My Half Uncle is fully Muggle, like no Wizard in him at all so he was completely lost" she said When Tohoru asked if she saw anything interesting ad she shook her head "No, The Mermaid that was there before has gone, i was planning on going for a swim today, but i just couldn't" she said as she pointed over to a rather rocky area of the lake "Remus and I were play fighting right there, and i just can't bring myself to go anywhere near it" she said as she blinked another Tear.
Kida didn't look like she was dressed to go swimming, she had a Dark Grey Maxi Dress on, but underneeth were her Bathers.

Tohoru pulled out his tissue again and wipped away the tear. "Do you want me to go swimming with you? I don't mind. It's a nice day and I have my trunks on under this." Tohoru stood up with out even waiting for Kida's answer. "Come on I will be with you and we will stay away from the area or we can go to it but no matter what you wont be alone because I will be right here next to you the whole time."

When Tohoru offered to go for a Swim with him she was happy she wanted to swim, but at the same time she was still un sure i she wanted to or not.
Kida stood up and looked at Tohoru "Okay" she said as she got up and walked over to Tohoru and then made her way down to the water. "Have you ever seen any of the Mermaids or Met them Before?" she said curiously keeping her eye on the Rocky Area.

"Good I'm glad you agreed because I think I was just going to pick you up and throw you in. No I have never seen a mermaid or met them. Are they pretty?" Tohoru joked. He had seen them in textsbooks and knew they where not very pretty.

Kida looked at Tohoru "oh God, Atleast throw me in not in my dress" she said
When Tohoru asked if they were pretty she shrugged "Even though the Text books show them as Ugly, Some of them can be quite attractive" she said as they made there way closer to the water Kida pulled up the end of her Dress and pulled it over her head to reveal her White and Silver Bikini witch seemed to work nicely with her Tanned Skin, she had a small pair of White Boardies underneeth. Kida kicked off her Shoes and put her Maxi Dress ontop of her Shoes.
"Last one in is a rotten Egg" she said using the old Muggle Line before she Ran into the Water.

Tohoru listened to what Kida had to say. Letting her get into the water before him Tohoru watched the way she moved. Taking off his shirt and shoes and lastly his pants. he placed these things next to Kida's dress and walked into the water taking his sweet time about it. Swimming gracefully yet lazy like at the same time. Tohoru caught up to Kida.

Kida was swimming when she saw Tohoru Catch up with her, Atleast here with the Water she could hide her tears.
Kida pointed to a small area of weeds further up ahead from under water before she resurface "Mermaids are over there, and a Few Grindylows, oh and there is a Cave near where the rocks are where Male Mermaid hangs around, if your wearing anything shiny Hide it because he will get it"
Kida choked again on the not forming in her throat wanting her to cry.

Tohoru listened as Kida explained everything. "That is very good to know." Swimming right next to her Tohoru saw her fighting not to cry, Gathering her into his arms Tohoru whiserped. "It's ok you can cry if you need to. I'm right here for you and I wont think less of you for showing emotion.

Kida whiped under her eyes and shook her head "No No it fine, i'm not Crying.. i don't need to" she said as she she needed something to take her mind off it "raceya to the bottom" she said as she took a deep breath and swam down, she needed to try not to remember.

Tohoru shook his head as Kida swam under water. Taking a breath Tohoru dived under water as well. Stay behind her but not to close Tohoru looked at everything that was around him.

Kida swam to the bottom of the Lake and touched the bottom and kept herself down, she floated for a second at the bottom before she swam up again, her mind was clear for a while, she swam up to the surface and felt Zenned out and relaxed, the Thought of Remus has left her mind for a bit, the lake water had clearned her head.

Tohoru stopped halfway from the bottom and came back up. Hitting the surface Tohoru let out a breath. Swimming over to Kida's side Tohoru picked a rose that was growing out over the lake. Taking the thorns off of it. Tohoru pushed Kida's hair back over one ear and placed the rose there. "That is just perfect." Tohoru whispered into Kida's ear.

Kida smiled when Tohoru put the Rose behind her ear. She smiled as he hair seemed to dance around the rose with the Wind.
"Thanks Tohoru, you really know how to take people's Mind off things" She said as she tred water.
"So what do you want to do now" she asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back