OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb
Typically a fresh start in the break Makaylah would have a lot to share with the few friends she have here or anyone who would listen to her for that matter. Today that wasn't the case for the Hawaiian girl, coming back to Hogwarts she looked a lot different, a lot slim but it wasn't because she stop eating, she loved food she loved every bit of food when she was home in Hawaii. The quick change in her appearance and her behavior to stay away from big groups, Makaylah looked lost in the sea of familiar faces. There was Tamalia, Madlyn and maybe some other faces she could pick from the crowds, but there was only one missing one whom she made little contacts through letters, and forced herself not to think about. Although she was hardly ever the type to cry about boys or think about one in particular, she wasn't fooling anyone when she thought about Collin now. The Ravenclaw table seemed emptied without him, everything about this school screamed his name. Not only had he been her boyfriend, he was also a friend she connected amongst her friend.

Makaylah said she wouldn't cry about him, or that she wouldn't think of anything obscured like hurting herself. Makaylah was strong, but as strong as she was, Makaylah felt this void in her heart that wouldn't go away. She sat there morning staring at her bowl of oatmeal and fruits sat besides her bowl. The smell of food made her a bit sick. She wanted to hurry outside and upchuck the dinner she had last night. She wouldn't allow it though, she was trying to fight with that feeling of control, Makaylah feud with her willpower. The morning letter took her away from the constant battle inside her, she saw a letter and imprinted on the front of the ivory enveloped read her name. Many letters followed through dropping everywhere around the great hall. Makaylah hesitated to move, she looked back at the bowl and the fizzling heat rising from the oats and hot milk mushed together. If it was a letter from he could forget it, he could forget her. He could drop death, she wouldn't care, Collin Jin was no more. She pushed the bowl and letter away, the enveloped drop down on the floor, she crossed her arms and rested her head down. Makaylah already wanted to go back home.

</COLOR>
Hope you don't mind. ^_^
<i>
</i>

It had been a stressful couple of weeks for Tamalia, all through the holidays she was finding things increasingly difficult to handle, though there was that boy she met, he was so cute, but she hadn't seen him for awhile, apparently he had family here, but she wasn't bothered with that, and that was what was ruining her mood these couple of weeks. Family was. Jack had decided that he felt like coming back, good for him, it was about time he realise who his real family was, but to make matters so much better, Sammy had been bullied and Tamalia felt that it was her job to protect him, he couldn't protect himself, he was too naive to protect himself from scum like Annalie Darkhart, she was lucky Tamalia hadn't gotten her hands on her yet, because if she did wrong by Tamalia one more time, she was going to know the pain for flying through a wall head first. But Annalie wasn't her only problem, Lisa was one as well. Tama really loved Lisa, she was a great sister and dropped everything to handle the family affairs, but she was so serious now, and was constantly on Tamalia's back about her grades and behaviour, since Samual got straight O's, she expected for Tamalia to get them too, but instead she was getting P's and A's, why couldn't she just get over the fact that Tamalia was more interested in music than her studies? If they taught something interesting, she'd consider it, but as of now nothing could bring her to feel the need to study.

Tamalia glanced at her house table, the Gryffindor were enjoying their breakfast, talking about their holidays and how much fun they had, how great things were back home and how they couldn't wait for everything to start again and for them to have more fun. A frown found its way on her pale face and her emerald eyes stared dully at her table, she could see Samual, having fun with some other students like her always was. Putting his hands on her boney waist, she looked around the hall, smirking briefly at the Slytherin table, she had a few friends there and she rusted them, then she turned her attention to the Ravenclaw table, these days she felt more inclinded to sit there than anywhere else. When she walked further into the hall, she happened to glance over at the Ravenclaw table once more, and saw Makaylah. A real smile crossed her pale face as she approached the Prefect, and close friend of hers quietly, but when she seemed distressed by a letter, she quickened her pace and politely asked a Ravenclaw girl to scoot over so she could sit, she only wanted one Ravenclaw to die, not all of them. <COLOR color="firebrick">"Makaylah?" She asked quietly, patting her back softly. "I haven't seen you in ages... is everything alrgit?" She asked, she got the idea that Makaylah was upset by something, but she needed something to start the conversation with, and so she choose that, and hoped that it worked. Deciding to turn to humor, she moved some of her friends hair away from some bowls of food. "If you keep this up, you'll have food all through your hair."

Makaylah's eyes fluttered open upon hearing Tamalia's kinder voice pull her out of the anguish she was slowly slipping into. She sat up a bit so that she could fully register Tamalia's identity. The blonde well somewhat blonde was so pale compare to Makaylah, she looked even more pale. "I should say the same thing to you Tama, I've been around just now loud enough for me to be noticed" she shrug her small shoulders, she looked so small now, she hated that. Makaylah was a girl who adored her curves, now they were slim and she felt awkward in this form and shape. "Not really just been dealing with a bit of my own issues and someone else absent" she looked down at her table, yup Collin was not there. He was gone, and she wanted more then anything to see him so she could slap him across his face. Why did he have to go? Life not fair, and it's not like he's been a responding boyfriend to begin with. There was answers she wanted to know, but she was being too stubborn to answer to his parcels.

Makaylah rubbed her eyes, she wanted to sleep, she need some sleep, sleep sounded good right now. Makaylah stop agitating her eyes and sighs. "What you've been up too? Sorry we never got to meet up during the Summer break in Hawaii, mom was sorting poop out with her job. I had to baby-sit my little nephew while my sister work, so it was boring. Maybe next time yeah?" mom was suppose to get married to the man, Makaylah use to know as an uncle, turns out he was an old friend to mom for a long time. Makaylah was happy for her, she deserved him. The wedding will probably be the next vacation she had from school, or if she left sooner then they though. "What did you do for you're break? Anything fun?" she asked her friend, anything to keep her from thinking of Collin. That's pathetic, she sighed again. Collin made her mad and sad, she didn't know what to do anymore.

Tamalia smirked when Makaylah sat up a bit and replied to her inquiry. It was relieving that one of her only close friends wasn't upset or anything, since everyone else seemed to be having a tough time, it was difficult to find someone that wasn't stressing out, or freaking out, or just in a sour mood. Tama had to admit, she was feeling all three of those emotions and she rarely hid the fact that she was unhappy, because she didn't see why she had to. Emotions were complicated, and it just annoyed the Gryffindor even more. "I guess I could sort of say the same..." She admitted, though she wasn't really quiet, she was just not in the same areas as Makaylah presumably, because this Gryffindor was still getting into trouble, arguements and fights, it was hard to avoid them when people just annoyed you so much that they needed to be dealt with. Tamalia noticed that Makaylah was smaller than she used to be, but didn't appear to be very happy with it, like most girls would have been. That was what Tamalia liked about the Ravenclaw prefect, she didn't seem to care about what people thought of her appearence, she was comfortable and happy with herself, it was admireable. Tamalia patted Makaylah on the shoulder soothingly. "Hey, don't worry about it, just try to look on the bright side. They might come back and miss you more than you're missing them." Tamalia had no idea why she was saying this, because she felt like everything was lost, and then she turned around and began telling someone that things would get better, when she couldn't even believe that herself, but she hide the fact that she couldn't believe her own words well. She was soothing a friend, not herself.

Tamalia smiled and shook her head. "Hey don't worry about it, I got swamped in the holidays, so I wasn't even sure if I would make it." She explained. "Yeah, next holidays I'll crash at your place." She joked. Flipping her hair over her shoulder, Tamalia answered Makaylah's first question. "I have been... very busy-dealing with my brother." She explained. Sammy has been having some problems, and though he didn't ask for help, Tamalia saw it as her duty as his big sister to protect him, and so far she felt she was failing miserably. Tamalia laughed slightly when the word 'fun' was mentioned in the same sentence as her break, it was almost ridiculous, but it was a fair question to ask. "I had no fun during the holidays, to be honest. I went to England for a few days to watch my older brother play Quidditch, but then I came back here and watch my younger brother play Quidditch, so I've been watching quite a bit of Quidditch lately." She explained. Tamalia liked Quidditch, but sometimes she'd rather just relax and do something where she didn't have to run around and jump up and down, cheering like a maniac for her siblings. "I like Quidditch, but there's only so much cheering a girl can do in the holidays." She added, deciding that while she was at the Ravenclaw table, she might as well eat something, so she picked out and apple, and bit into it quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back