As Long as I'm With You

Dominik Marinescu

OOC First Name
Katie
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Dominik had spent the better part of the last three days cleaning and practically spit shining his house. He was no longer going to be living in a bachelor pad since his fiance would be moving in today. The twenty year old couldn't have been happier that Rhyspa had agreed to move in with him, though convincing her mother it had been a good idea had been another story completely, but Dom had promised that he'd take good care of her and eventually 'Spa's mom had agreed to it as well. He loved her more than anything and wanted nothing more to be with her for all time. Taking out the last bag of trash he waited for his love to arrive, waiting anxiously.

Rhyspa pulled the key out of her jacket pocket and held it close to her chest, a smile forming on her face. Today was the day she would be moving in with her fiance, Dominik. She insterted the key into the lock and turned until she heard a click of the unlocked lock. Rhyspa shifted the strap of her bag to a more comfortable position on her shoulder and opened the door. She walked up the stairs until she reached his floor. Rhyspa smoothed out her jacket and brushed her hair behind her ear and knocked on Dom's door, anxiously excited.

Hearing the knock on the door Dom took a deep breath in and then opened it. The twenty year old practically beamed from ear to ear at the sight of his beautiful fiance. "Hello gorgeous," he said as he pulled her into him and placed his lips on hers. The only other thing that would have made his life perfect would be if they were already married, but Dominik knew that Rhyspa wanted to wait until her friends graduated and so he could wait if that's what she wanted. Grabbing her bag he kept one arm secured around her waist as he lead the two of them into the sitting area. "I'm so glad you're finally here," he whispered into her ear.

Recieving a warm kiss from her fiance was the best welcome to your new home Rhyspa thought she could ever recieve. "Hey yourself," she said and kissed him again. She was so glad that she decided to move in with him. Rhyspa knew she wanted to be with him more than anything in the world. "Thanks," she said as he took her bag and led her to the familiar room. Rhyspa snuggled close to his body as they sat down on the couch. "I am too," Spa grinned. "I'm glad my mum agreed to this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back