Ona
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Swishy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
tumblr_inline_njjcu96bRE1sggcf2.gif

~INTRODUCING ARTHUR TYBALT ALBAN~

FULL NAME
Arthur Tybalt Alban

NAME MEANING
Arthur comes from English origin, meaning noble or courageous.
Tybalt is an old Germanic name meaning brave people.
Alban is an English surname meaning white.

NICKNAME(S)
Rarely gets any nicknames, but his younger sisters occasionally call him Artie.

DATE OF BIRTH
Born on December 28th, 2028 at 18:15.

BLOOD STATUS
Mixed-blood. Both of his parents are magical, but not pure-blooded.

HERITAGE
Canadien/Portuguese, his mother is from the French Canada while his father is from western Portugal.

BIRTHPLACE
Montreal, Canada.

CURRENT LOCATION
Porto, Portugal.
</COLOR></FONT>
___________________________________________________________​
<i>
</i>
HAIR
Dark brown, grows out wavy. Not short, but not long.

EYES
Caramel brown, with golden streaks in them. Almond shaped.

SKIN
Rather pale, but easily tanned throughout summer.

HEIGHT
Around 59 inches, or 4'9".

DOMINANT HAND
Left hand.

PLAYBY
Shawn Mendes.
<i>
</i>
PERSONALITY
Arthur is a persistent, but generous person. Growing up the oldest of four children has made him very tolerant of other people, unless they're crabby and old. He is quite a family person and is very protective of his sisters. Arthur is generally very quiet when you first meet him, but after a while he is very humorous and almost a tad obnoxious. Although a very agreeable person, Arthur is stubborn and persistent and doesn't back down. Because his parents put so much effort into raising him right, Arthur is very studious and has become a know-it-all which he knows bothers some. Despite all of his efforts, he can't seem to be compassionate towards people who have too much privilege.

STRENGTHS
Witty, tolerate, ambitious, gentle and clever.

WEAKNESSES
obnoxious, impatient, naive.

INTERESTS
Reading, running, being at the beach, helping his sisters.

THREE WORDS
Fiery, studious, generous
<i>
</i>
SCHOOL
Hogwarts New Zealand.

HOUSE
Slytherin House

SORTING POST
Arthur Alban had been fussing all week. His parents had flown down to New Zealand with him two days previous. Arthur brushed his robes, a peice of dust bothering him, or maybe just to seem busy. He looked around at the other students, observing their movements and actions, cautious to not make eye contact until after the sorting. Arthur thought about his family, his parents, and annoying three little sisters. He already missed them, but he knew sooner than later he would be too busy to even write home.

Being led into the hall, Arthur was so surprised at how big it was. The older students were all go merry and the teachers looked very pleasant. He admired how many lights hung in the hall with the rest of the decorations. Forming a clump at the end of the hall, Arthur kept his eyes low feeling like a lab rat of some sort. He cursed under his breath once he realized the sorting was done alphabetically by last name.

"Alban, Arthur"

Arthur obediently walked over to the chair, blushing when the hat fell over his eyes. "What happens now?" He murmured under his breath. Waiting.

WAND
-Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
-Style: The knots of this wand's original wood remain clearly visible - earthy, this style of wand is perhaps most traditional and closest to nature.
-Wood: Larch is a durable wand wood that helps realize new talents and always seems to have some unexpected qualities influenced by its owner.
-Core: This wand core works well for people who adapt easily to their surroundings while still maintaining their own personalities. Meteorite dust seems to produce wands that are useful in Divination work.
-Flexibility: Swishy: A wand which can quickly cast spells but may need to cast more than one to accomplish the job.

AMORENTIA
N/A

PATRONUS (and memory)
N/A

MIRROR OF ERISED
N/A
<i>
</i><FONT font="Tahoma">
PARENTS

NAME: Gemma Catherine Alban
DOB: October 12th, 2014